"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Do you think men fetishize fat chicks because they know it's the only way they can get poontang?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
U was looking at this, and it got me interested:


:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
it always makes me laugh when I see this "all" mentality.

Yes, some men do that. Some men also really like bigger women.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
it always makes me laugh when I see this "all" mentality.

Yes, some men do that. Some men also really like bigger women.
Some of the guys here said on a skinny or slim chyck that they cant even get hard. On a thick or heavy chyck thry get skin splitting boners. Mines work best on fit chicks but to each is own. Our brains are wired how they are wired.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Some of the guys here said on a skinny or slim chyck that they cant even get hard. On a thick or heavy chyck thry get skin splitting boners. Mines work best on fit chicks but to each is own. Our brains are wired how they are wired.
our brains are wired because of our past experiences, especially our childhood
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I could get being into some chubby women. but being into morbidly fat women like those i dont get.

i would love to see some statistic to know how many men find those attractive, imo it would be very very low.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I was wondering the other day what was "behind" this attraction to overweight women (no pun intended). You would think being fat would be an unhealthy cue, and thus a turnoff. Fat girls do have big boobs and big butts, maybe that has something to do with it. Fetishes are curious things anyway, although I'm not sure if this would be classified as a fetish or not, exactly.

Some guys like being degraded, maybe they feel degraded being with an obese woman lol.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I was wondering the other day what was "behind" this attraction to overweight women (no pun intended). You would think being fat would be an unhealthy cue, and thus a turnoff. Fat girls do have big boobs and big butts, maybe that has something to do with it. Fetishes are curious things anyway, although I'm not sure if this would be classified as a fetish or not, exactly.

Some guys like being degraded, maybe they feel degraded being with an obese woman lol.
Social conditioning and upbringing is a big part of it imo, when i was in college i remember that some of the fat girls no one wanted where hooking up with some foreign student, most from somewhere in Africa. But again those women where not morbidly fat like posted video
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Social conditioning and upbringing is a big part of it imo, when i was in college i remember that some of the fat girls no one wanted where hooking up with some foreign student, most from somewhere in Africa. But again those women where not morbidly fat like posted video
Some of that sounds like "settling" for a fat girl, which is a little different than saying "I want and prefer a fat girl".
A woman doesn't have to be a mesomorph though. I've known some thicker girls that I've thought were pretty sexy.
There's definitely a point of diminishing returns though lol.
 
Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Chubby woman:
- possibly easier to pick up
- possibly want to have more sex than slim woman (fat is connected with estrogen levels)
- possibly more emotional in 'healthy' way
- possibly quite femine and caring
- possibly nicer/better character than that of slim woman (not enough beta fountains of attention in her life)
- her ego is possibly more fragile than ego of slim women
- possibly relatively stable wife material (if you like chubby women)

Personally I prefer normal or slim body shape over chubby but it's matter of preference.
There is chubby and morbidly obese, with a good life insurance that could be a winning proposition lolll

You have some good point but from what ive seen Chubby and fat will have some serious insecurities making them less emotionally stable and often less open sexually.
 

Cckybold

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
There was a time my cubby ex gf told me I have a small penis but I told her nope because her vigina too fat for me..:(
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Chubby woman:
- possibly easier to pick up
- possibly want to have more sex than slim woman (fat is connected with estrogen levels)
- possibly more emotional in 'healthy' way
- possibly quite femine and caring
- possibly nicer/better character than that of slim woman (not enough beta fountains of attention in her life)
- her ego is possibly more fragile than ego of slim women
- possibly relatively stable wife material (if you like chubby women)

Personally I prefer normal or slim body shape over chubby but it's matter of preference.
had a time when you wanted the "normal" looking woman because they was not annoying, petty, and low maintenance, nowadays? even the fat ones are annoying, petty and high maintenance, so there is no poin to entretain such thoughts,

and woman ego there is not other kind if not fragile, if she is slim and you call her fat she will cave, with a fat you call her fat she will cave
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
About half of the society is overweight, in my age group most of the guys are thus the slim-shaming I get from time to time.
I was too scrawny when I was growing up, and this was before the obesity epidemic. For a guy, being underweight is just as bad as being overweight - maybe not from a health standpoint, but for being attractive and accepted. Look at all the comments on this forum telling guys how they need to bulk up. It's either bulk up or lower your body fat, if you're not at the perfect weight and muscle point, you get criticized.

You can't be too big or too small, it's like the three bears, you have to be juuuusst right.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I dated chubby woman (not fat, chubby) for about a month once, she was nice person, intelligent, rather stable emotionally and with kind heart. She liked sex. Possibly best character of all women I dated past my age of 27.

I'd say she was better person than me. She wasn't high maintenance and older guys (40+) liked her. Once when she went to the bathroom in the coffe shop, two 40+ guys said to me that I've really nice lass.

I ended it with her as I'm 75% after looks and only 25% after character type of the guy, but if I'd be +10 years older than her at that time I'd have maintained the relationship (probably).

I think most of the guys around age 30-35 already know that:
a)Slim women are quite bitchy and high maintenance
b)Curvy women like men bit more (high maintenance or not) due to (in overall) higher estrogen levels
you know the problem with a lot of older guys? anything young they like, and serious if 2 randoms come to me saying anything about me or the girl i'm with I would look like I would kill then on spot

I know of some older guys who have misstres, the girls was never hot or even pretty, what they had in common was always a lot younger, around 25, and they gave a lot of money to then, one even net a condo just for staying with the old guy for a year, course you could say he let her live there, not i'm saying he really passed the condo to her name

but then again remember all rules there is some exceptions
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I like both but always been more into fat girls. And I do suck with women but fat girls are more mean and stuck up. Thin girls are at least polite.

Now this doesn't mean I am less shallow or something. I still hate the idea of settling for an older woman. A lot of you are repulsed by love handles. I am repulsed in the same way by wrinkles.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
you know the problem with a lot of older guys? anything young they like, and serious if 2 randoms come to me saying anything about me or the girl i'm with I would look like I would kill then on spot

I know of some older guys who have misstres, the girls was never hot or even pretty, what they had in common was always a lot younger, around 25, and they gave a lot of money to then, one even net a condo just for staying with the old guy for a year, course you could say he let her live there, not i'm saying he really passed the condo to her name

but then again remember all rules there is some exceptions
Think Clinton Lewinsky is a good example

At 38 i dont find all the younger women attractive at all.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Not my taste, zero tolerance for fat asses.

I would rather have a girl with smaller than average b00bs that larger than average ass.

I like fit chicks, some fat is ok as long it stands on an athletic body.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
"I want strong coffee, but I'm going to settle for decaf." Want non-obese women? Go actually talk to them and meet them. If all you chase is chubby then that's all you're going to get (unless she's going to land you a date with a thinner friend).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top