Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Some of the guys here said on a skinny or slim chyck that they cant even get hard. On a thick or heavy chyck thry get skin splitting boners. Mines work best on fit chicks but to each is own. Our brains are wired how they are wired.it always makes me laugh when I see this "all" mentality.
Yes, some men do that. Some men also really like bigger women.
our brains are wired because of our past experiences, especially our childhoodSome of the guys here said on a skinny or slim chyck that they cant even get hard. On a thick or heavy chyck thry get skin splitting boners. Mines work best on fit chicks but to each is own. Our brains are wired how they are wired.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You are not required to like every food that someone else does.our brains are wired because of our past experiences, especially our childhood
Yeah some ppl like to eat a lb of butter with a spoon lolllllYou are not required to like every food that someone else does.
Social conditioning and upbringing is a big part of it imo, when i was in college i remember that some of the fat girls no one wanted where hooking up with some foreign student, most from somewhere in Africa. But again those women where not morbidly fat like posted videoI was wondering the other day what was "behind" this attraction to overweight women (no pun intended). You would think being fat would be an unhealthy cue, and thus a turnoff. Fat girls do have big boobs and big butts, maybe that has something to do with it. Fetishes are curious things anyway, although I'm not sure if this would be classified as a fetish or not, exactly.
Some guys like being degraded, maybe they feel degraded being with an obese woman lol.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Some of that sounds like "settling" for a fat girl, which is a little different than saying "I want and prefer a fat girl".Social conditioning and upbringing is a big part of it imo, when i was in college i remember that some of the fat girls no one wanted where hooking up with some foreign student, most from somewhere in Africa. But again those women where not morbidly fat like posted video
There is chubby and morbidly obese, with a good life insurance that could be a winning proposition lolllChubby woman:
- possibly easier to pick up
- possibly want to have more sex than slim woman (fat is connected with estrogen levels)
- possibly more emotional in 'healthy' way
- possibly quite femine and caring
- possibly nicer/better character than that of slim woman (not enough beta fountains of attention in her life)
- her ego is possibly more fragile than ego of slim women
- possibly relatively stable wife material (if you like chubby women)
Personally I prefer normal or slim body shape over chubby but it's matter of preference.
had a time when you wanted the "normal" looking woman because they was not annoying, petty, and low maintenance, nowadays? even the fat ones are annoying, petty and high maintenance, so there is no poin to entretain such thoughts,Chubby woman:
- possibly easier to pick up
- possibly want to have more sex than slim woman (fat is connected with estrogen levels)
- possibly more emotional in 'healthy' way
- possibly quite femine and caring
- possibly nicer/better character than that of slim woman (not enough beta fountains of attention in her life)
- her ego is possibly more fragile than ego of slim women
- possibly relatively stable wife material (if you like chubby women)
Personally I prefer normal or slim body shape over chubby but it's matter of preference.
I was too scrawny when I was growing up, and this was before the obesity epidemic. For a guy, being underweight is just as bad as being overweight - maybe not from a health standpoint, but for being attractive and accepted. Look at all the comments on this forum telling guys how they need to bulk up. It's either bulk up or lower your body fat, if you're not at the perfect weight and muscle point, you get criticized.About half of the society is overweight, in my age group most of the guys are thus the slim-shaming I get from time to time.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
you know the problem with a lot of older guys? anything young they like, and serious if 2 randoms come to me saying anything about me or the girl i'm with I would look like I would kill then on spotI dated chubby woman (not fat, chubby) for about a month once, she was nice person, intelligent, rather stable emotionally and with kind heart. She liked sex. Possibly best character of all women I dated past my age of 27.
I'd say she was better person than me. She wasn't high maintenance and older guys (40+) liked her. Once when she went to the bathroom in the coffe shop, two 40+ guys said to me that I've really nice lass.
I ended it with her as I'm 75% after looks and only 25% after character type of the guy, but if I'd be +10 years older than her at that time I'd have maintained the relationship (probably).
I think most of the guys around age 30-35 already know that:
a)Slim women are quite bitchy and high maintenance
b)Curvy women like men bit more (high maintenance or not) due to (in overall) higher estrogen levels
Think Clinton Lewinsky is a good exampleyou know the problem with a lot of older guys? anything young they like, and serious if 2 randoms come to me saying anything about me or the girl i'm with I would look like I would kill then on spot
I know of some older guys who have misstres, the girls was never hot or even pretty, what they had in common was always a lot younger, around 25, and they gave a lot of money to then, one even net a condo just for staying with the old guy for a year, course you could say he let her live there, not i'm saying he really passed the condo to her name
but then again remember all rules there is some exceptions
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.