"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think marriage disproportionally benefits men because 70% of divorces are initiated by women?

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Yes. She has to be a functioning woman. Can she keep her commitments? Is her house, car, purse a mess? Does she have a decent job and can live within her means? Do you like her friends, and do her friends like you? No to any of this and she is not LTR material. Yes to all of this is still not enough.... at that point (which I learned from experience) you have to do a deep dive into her family and past long term relationships.

The problem with too many men is their evaluation of partners begins and ends with 'is she hot'.
I have been swinging the ****ing hammer since 15. I learned game and been going hard for over a decade with cold approach pickup. I couldn't agree more with you.

In my entire lifetime, I can count a handful of incredible women I met yet, none of them I would marry nor place house with or have as the mother of my children.

You hit it nail on. The bare basics is just a tier. Most fellas auto upgrade on aesthetic. Its not like she did anything to upgrade or warrant that consideration. The culture doesn't warrant that quality of women. The actions for the man's sole pleasure is refused by modern women making her throaty material #nextSet not play house after best yrs.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
So on a domestic call where the male is assaulted he must be taken in.
Yes. The best thing to do when this happens is to quickly pack a bag and go to a hotel (don't tell her where), and then hire a divorce attorney before coming back; he'll tell you how to proceed. As for myself, I would never stay with a woman that would call the police on me.
 
Top