Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think marriage disproportionally benefits men because 70% of divorces are initiated by women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to live a certain lifestyle, minimal, in order to avoid predatory child support and have a prenup, then the playing field is even.

We also have common law where I live, which is problematic for a guy who doesn't understand the implication of living with a woman. Also, if a call of domestic abuse is made where I live, the police MUST take you to jail as a man, no exception, because so many women were getting killed in domestic abuse cases.

Definitely important to know not just marriage laws, but the nuances of those laws where you live.
So on a domestic call where the male is assaulted he must be taken in.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. She has to be a functioning woman. Can she keep her commitments? Is her house, car, purse a mess? Does she have a decent job and can live within her means? Do you like her friends, and do her friends like you? No to any of this and she is not LTR material. Yes to all of this is still not enough.... at that point (which I learned from experience) you have to do a deep dive into her family and past long term relationships.

The problem with too many men is their evaluation of partners begins and ends with 'is she hot'.
I have been swinging the ****ing hammer since 15. I learned game and been going hard for over a decade with cold approach pickup. I couldn't agree more with you.

In my entire lifetime, I can count a handful of incredible women I met yet, none of them I would marry nor place house with or have as the mother of my children.

You hit it nail on. The bare basics is just a tier. Most fellas auto upgrade on aesthetic. Its not like she did anything to upgrade or warrant that consideration. The culture doesn't warrant that quality of women. The actions for the man's sole pleasure is refused by modern women making her throaty material #nextSet not play house after best yrs.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on a domestic call where the male is assaulted he must be taken in.
Yes. The best thing to do when this happens is to quickly pack a bag and go to a hotel (don't tell her where), and then hire a divorce attorney before coming back; he'll tell you how to proceed. As for myself, I would never stay with a woman that would call the police on me.