"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Do you think it's possible for a man to be a virgin because he is too well-endowed that no woman wants him to stick it in?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I've seen this behavior as well. A guy with a big schlong is always in demand in certain circles. There's a certain class of female that takes great pride in telling everyone about how big her mans D is.
Some Women take it to the opposite extreme. They make sure to keep her Man's big size a secret because they know the other broads will attempt to "steal" him away to try it for themeslves.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Some women like big dvcks and some don’t. Big dvcks are uncomfortable for tight vaginas. Or so I’ve been told
I remember when I was 39, there was this 19 year old plate who was very tight at the opening, but not so tight past that. She would always let out a "uhh" when I first put my toadstool in.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Up to a certain point. But there are numerous stories like the guy's and numerous stories where women stopped seeing a guy because the sex was too painful.

Most women's definition of big differs quite a bit from guy's definition.
i've heard these stories as well, actually it was quite awkward my cousin was tellin me about her son

now, if you have a huge penis 10-12 inches yeah you're screwwed but its so raree

i have 8 and im fine , only had one chick complain and it was because of girth , not length.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top