"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think I have chances with this foreign girl?

ErasedId

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Age
31
Location
Germany
I was recently meeting up with a girl from a language learning app who studies here because I said we could practice speaking together. So we meet up and pretty soon she asks me if I do exercise and what exactly since I look strong (she says) in my pictures.

I told her about it (my lifting hobby) and we also talked about a lot of other stuff in English and Chinese. And later she wrote me saying she had a lot of fun and hoped we could meet up again sometime.

Do you guys think she was into me? Maybe I have chances
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,083
Sounds like she has some interest, but it doesn't do any good wondering about this stuff in your mind. Take action and find out.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
You need to reprogram yourself from wondering if you have a chance with her, to: believing she is definitely interested in you but you aren't yet sure if she's good enough for you, so you want to ask her out in order to find that out. You're the king. Not her. Move quickly with women and save yourself the wondering. Women like a confident man, not a man who waits for a bright flashing green light invitation. You got this.
 
Top