Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Hinge is full of picky women desperate for an LTR?

Reaction score
A lot of the women on dating apps fit your description. There are also a LOT of single moms. Generally, if you see a very good looking woman on OLD you can assume she is either so toxic that she can't hold anything down or she is a single mom. This is especially true on Bumble - at least from my personal experience when I last used it about 1 year ago.
The Triangle Theory applies lol: Pick 2 out 3

Good looking and in shape

Not a Single Mom/lives within 20 miles round trip of you

Not Crazy

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a look at the subreddit r/Hinge and besides the usual profile reviews and commentary on the app/dates, I observe plenty of women moaning about the following:
  1. Why are the men that like me ugly? I want to date attractive men.
  2. Why do all men want casual sex? I WaNt A ReLaTiOnSHiP.
  3. How do I weed out men that don't want a relationship?
  4. All men manipulate women about wanting a relationship to get sex!
  5. Why won't the guy I dated commit to me? I WaNT CoMMiTMeNt.
  6. Why are there so many ugly guys?
The answers are clear and simple. Maybe if you have something to offer than just looks and sex, these men would be lining up to LTR you. But no; they already noticed the bottleneck and therefore decided it's not within their best interests to LTR you. You're not entitled to a relationship, just because you're a woman that wants children. You have to work to get that LTR you so desperately crave.

Hinge is full of these types of women. Average or below-average women desperate for an LTR because "Hinge is a relationship app" and whining about why all men want sex/why won't their date commit.

And here's the thing. Casual sex/FWBs are against the Hinge TOS, and these women would definitely report you if you either ghosted them after sex, or are using the app for casual sex. Of course, Hinge mods would always side with the woman and her interests, and you'd get banned off the app for good. So be careful, buddy boyos!

This woman here is complaining about men not committing/wanting anything serious. She clearly wants Chads to commit to her. Oh, and notice the dogpill; many people are calling her out on it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hingeapp/comments/szxj4j

This app honestly is becoming full of picky women wanting the best of the best and won't settle for less. Hinge is marketed as an LTR app, which is exactly why these women (who tend to want LTRs over STRs/FWBs/ONSs) flood Hinge; the types that are pushy for commitment with yuppie, highly-educated suit-wearing Chads that have so many options.
I mean you can say that is true in general. Whether in OLD or IRL, some women are much very much at the same point as some men: Jaded.

So with that, you can say that is true for men. The deep and long-term consequence issue is giving up the idea of a committed relationship. Women and men alike are starting to lose hope under the false Disney expectation that you will find your princess and prince. Relationships take work, a leap of faith, clear expectations, acceptance of flaws, and first and foremost being happy with yourself and loving yourself. And the ladder is something fast becoming extinct.

But to your point, OLD simply brings it out more. Because for you to give up on the idea of meeting someone organically is just not a thing and most likely have been burned so many times OLD is your last resort. Add to that, the mindset OLD cultivates The objectification of people.

Modern Man Advice

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinge is full of failed bumble and tinder rejects attempting a 4th quarter Hail Mary at a relationship. Most of these girls are mentally damaged from riding the carousal and getting pumped and dumped for so long.
I've never used hinge and I can tell this is true

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue they have is they are able to attract men higher than they normally could who are only looking for pump and dumps thinking that is what they should be able to attract in a relationship.

Two totally different things. Guys will often go a little lower than normal for easy sex but would never consider them for an LTR. The women either can't or don't want to make this distinction so they feel that's what they should be able to attract for anything.
All the more reason to make them eligible to carry the Nuclear Football

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all basically the same. Men choose based on "would I hit that?", which is a pretty low bar. A lot of men would basically hit anything. Women swipe based on "is this the man I want to spend the rest of my life with", based on one fake-ass photo. Result: a lot of arrogant average-looking woman starting to believe that wealthy male models want to spend the rest of their lives with them.

And that's where the Nigerian western union office comes in.
LOL and now women have expanded the definition of "scam" from the Nigerian Prince to any dude who isn't Mr. Perfect who is trying to phuck them.

The problem as you say is men choosing based on "would I hit that?" You have to put "difficulty" on par with appearance. You get a good idea by the eyes and vibe how difficult they're going to be. Guys need to put more focus on this. Get enough experience looking at profiles and you can usually tell in under a second.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue they have is they are able to attract men higher than they normally could who are only looking for pump and dumps thinking that is what they should be able to attract in a relationship.

Two totally different things. Guys will often go a little lower than normal for easy sex but would never consider them for an LTR. The women either can't or don't want to make this distinction so they feel that's what they should be able to attract for anything.
Most women are completely delusional until they get older and it's too late.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless they're in cougar mode they get worse lol

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
-Why are the men that like me ugly? I want to date attractive men.
Because you're probably butt ugly yourself.

-Why do all men want casual sex? I WaNt A ReLaTiOnSHiP.
Men want to see that you're worth it. They don't want to jump straight into a relationship with someone they don't even know.

-How do I weed out men that don't want a relationship?
By immediately demanding a relationship and throwing a big tantrum when you don't get it.

-All men manipulate women about wanting a relationship to get sex!
Maybe nobody wants a relationship with you because of your shiittty attitude.

-Why won't the guy I dated commit to me? I WaNT CoMMiTMeNt.
Maybe he wants to choose his path in life for himself rather than have it dictated to him by a fat ugly biatch

-Why are there so many ugly guys?
Those are the probably the only guys you can get because you're not half as pretty as you think.
Yeah it's been a common theme for a while and I think I said this earlier but these girls just don't understand that they're not the KWEENS the media makes them believe they are which is why you'll see 3-4/10 Loch-Ness monster looking ass bitches thinking they're chad level and not subhuman.

They think Chad pumping and dumping them means they are actually on his level and that they can get someone to commit. They don't get that the guys they're rejecting are actually on their looks level.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's been a common theme for a while and I think I said this earlier but these girls just don't understand that they're not the KWEENS the media makes them believe they are which is why you'll see 3-4/10 Loch-Ness monster looking ass bitches thinking they're chad level and not subhuman.

They think Chad pumping and dumping them means they are actually on his level and that they can get someone to commit. They don't get that the guys they're rejecting are actually on their looks level.
Yeah, i think that for gays or lesbians, these dating apps probably work very well because both sides want the same thing.

But for men and women, unfortunately it just doesn't work.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL and now women have expanded the definition of "scam" from the Nigerian Prince to any dude who isn't Mr. Perfect who is trying to phuck them.

The problem as you say is men choosing based on "would I hit that?" You have to put "difficulty" on par with appearance. You get a good idea by the eyes and vibe how difficult they're going to be. Guys need to put more focus on this. Get enough experience looking at profiles and you can usually tell in under a second.
Hmm this could be a DJ classic advice in the making bro. Care to elaborate? Curious what you mean ,can yiu maybe show an example?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm this could be a DJ classic advice in the making bro. Care to elaborate? Curious what you mean ,can yiu maybe show an example?
If you go on Match there are more bangable women than there are tolerable women. It's like Hinge where most of the women are picky and desperate for a LTR. So to save time I started looking to see if the woman seemed sweet and sexy in her main pic before I bothered to look at her profile photos to see what her figure looked like. I developed a spectrum of "sweet and sexy" on one end and "b1tchy and desperate" on the other end. So if the woman seemed bangable, I made that the most important criteria because the women on Match tend to be difficult. If the woman looked attractive, I focused on her eyes to see if they were normal and then her vibe to see if she was uptight, arrogant, etc. I use Match on my desktop so I'm able to get a grid of search results, about 30 or so to a page so I can scan of all the faces real quick.

So I guess the best way to demonstrate this is to get on a site or app that displays the userbase in a grid so you can clearly see the diversity in vibes the women have in their main photo. The differences can be stark.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women slow down on the CC/hoe phase because they are "mature" "wiser" "looking for the one" and "burned out/jaded"

Or because they're old and now competing with even better women and just get hit on much much less and start getting scared?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being on a dating app is already a sign of rejection. Meaning you are the left overs by default.
Is that for just women or both sexes

I will say this the reason I loath OLD is because it's a timewasting thing yes you can get some casual fun but for someone like me who is looking more it's just a wast of time. It's always best to make backup plans or date if you schedule one because these women are extremely flakey and will use some crazy excuses with no shame,

"I'm depressed I cant go on a date"-says one chick but the night before she was at the bar drinking with her sister

maybe the booze made her depressed? lmfaooo

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
make backup plans or date if you schedule one because these women are extremely flakey and will use some crazy excuses with no shame,
I never understood why women sign up to dating apps if they have no intention of meeting any men.

Do they seriously have nothing better to do with their free time?

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why women sign up to dating apps if they have no intention of meeting any men.

I was chatting to a Woman online last year. After a *month* of back and forth, I was annoyed one night thinking it was going nowhere, and cut all contact. This was due to her saying that she walked past a Bar, where she knew I was at, but didn't pop in to meet.

A few weeks ago, over 6+ months later, I saw her on another OLD app, and after a few drinks, for a laugh, matched with her again... then she had the temerity to ask why I "ghosted" her. I read about this a lot last year, and I believe you can't "ghost" someone, if you have never actually met in person?

Reaction score

they probably get pvssed off at it like y’all do lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being on a dating app is already a sign of rejection. Meaning you are the left overs by default.
Although this statement is less true than it was in 2005 or 2010 when dating websites were around before dating apps, it still rings true. The best women do not need to use a swipe app to find prospects. It is best to aspire to meet women who don't need to resort to using a swipe app to meet someone. It's the worst channel that men can use to meet women, and likely the worst channel for women to use for meeting men. Women do get a lot of awesome freebies and validation from it, so that's a benefit for them.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here's the thing. Casual sex/FWBs are against the Hinge TOS, and these women would definitely report you if you either ghosted them after sex, or are using the app for casual sex. Of course, Hinge mods would always side with the woman and her interests, and you'd get banned off the app for good. So be careful, buddy boyos!
Well, if " Casual sex/FWBs are against the Hinge TOS" and women are reporting men, why does it seem for women all they can find on the platform are men who are there for sex and not LTR?

Methinks, Hinge does not care to really kick chad out of their platform, but use them for bait to get women to join... and then get the average men to pay the membership to try and hookup with these average women.

If you really think about this, the Achilles heel of these dating apps is for average men not to pay the membership; these apps will lose revenue. Since the beginning of this year, the value of dating companies stock have gone down. I wonder if this could be factoring into it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The cat is out of the bag, guys are finally catching on and not paying in the numbers they used to.