Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Hinge is full of picky women desperate for an LTR?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do women slow down on the CC/hoe phase because they are "mature" "wiser" "looking for the one" and "burned out/jaded"

Or because they're old and now competing with even better women and just get hit on much much less and start getting scared?
Nope.

If they slow down its because their options getting less and less. They dont wake up one day and are ugly, it's gradually happening.

Most women I meet via OLD seem to be stuck in their teenage mind somehow. If you praise them too much they'll get a false sense of their true SMV , or when they have another D they wanna check out they'll disappear.

Easy come easy go.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why women sign up to dating apps if they have no intention of meeting any men.

Do they seriously have nothing better to do with their free time?
Attention

and maybe in the back of their mind, there is a possibility of meeting "Prince Charming" you have to remember every woman has at least a friend or a friend of friend who met her husband or boyfriend online. OLD is not going anywhere and especially has become more popular because of the pandemic. However, I will say women's standards are unrealistic in OLD in person the same woman who rejected you online would give you a shot. I've had it happen to me and I even had it happen to a buddy of mine.

For example:
My buddy got ghosted/flaked on by a chick he met online. He was at the bar the girl recognized him and wanted to talk (Cause she found him attractive) but my buddy basically told her "You had your chance"