"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do you think having a verified strong sperm count will become a criterion for the men that chicks consider?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
It may very well be that men that spermmog their rivals will be in demand. Such a man could go to a fertility clinic in the similar way that someone buying a used car gets it checked out by a mechanic. A fertility clinic could offer a sperm certification such as "Certified Grade A, 2 vials per ejaculation" that of course a man could use on his Tinder profile.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
No²

A fertility clinic could offer a sperm certification such as "Certified Grade A, 2 vials per ejaculation" that of course a man could use on his Tinder profile.
Creep Town: inhabitants 1, the guy who puts this on his Tinder profile

Seriously, I know you are joking (at least I really hope you are), but no man - I repeat: NO MAN - should talk about sperm on his Tinder profile, dates, casual conversation, thanksgiving dinner, anywhere but the doctor's office or the fertility clinic.

We are humans. Not amphibians who pile up in frogspawn
 
Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
MatureDJ I think you're too paranoid over what women want and demand....you dont need a certificate of a high sperm count.

As long as you're taller than average, look like a mid tier fitness model with a great hairline, have a 6 digits income and your status is high enough, most women will find you attractive.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
MatureDJ I think you're too paranoid over what women want and demand....you dont need a certificate of a high sperm count.

As long as you're taller than average, look like a mid tier fitness model with a great hairline, have a 6 digits income and your status is high enough, most women will find you attractive.
And what if I don't have these attributes (OK, I have a good hairline :rolleyes: )? I think I have a pretty good sperm count, and I have gauged the velocity of the ejaculate at a max of 3.5 m/s, or a head pressure potential of 50 cm (pun NOT intended). :eek: Maybe I should record my faps to catch one of these fast ones. :eek::eek::cool:
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
It may very well be that men that spermmog their rivals will be in demand. Such a man could go to a fertility clinic in the similar way that someone buying a used car gets it checked out by a mechanic. A fertility clinic could offer a sperm certification such as "Certified Grade A, 2 vials per ejaculation" that of course a man could use on his Tinder profile.
Oh dear. It's over for the lowspermcountcells.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I do actively manage my testosterone and dopamine through no fap and no porn. I also do dietary stuff and exercise. I don't know if too many women will consider that in the 2040s as an criterion.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I had mine tested last year: Excellent count & above average mobility

Ego fuel for a week
 
Top