Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think going to a school with a very high female-to-male ratio is a good move for an incel-tier man?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Not everyone has female cousins or sisters or can afford a female therapist. Also the idea of paying to talk to a women, even a pysotherapist is absurd.
You’re not missing anything lol. Female cousins are the ultimate blackpill. I’ve been ignored by all five of them my whole life. I stopped going to family reunions.

As for paying to talk to women, I will sometimes over-tip certain friendly bartender chicks if it’s a place I’m a regular at.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not missing anything lol. Female cousins are the ultimate blackpill. I’ve been ignored by all five of them my whole life. I stopped going to family reunions.
In this case I stand to be corrected. I do have female cousins, like you do, but when you have been ignored by them, then you say that you don't have female cousins because its like they don't exist to you. For the record, I didn't personally mean to say I do not have any female cousins, but was talking more of a generalization.

I have two sides of the family, the Italian-white side and the Black side, each has their own issues, but as a net, I don't really talk to anyone except an aunt or my mother. The Black side of the family, I feel has been the result of a rift because of issues that have come up. The Italian side I would feel they did not support my business and wasted my time and hired other white agents so I'm turned off with them too. Of the Italian family that's not blacklisted in my mind as racist, well, they have their own lives and I can't really hit on my female cousins romantically. I've tried to get nice with one Italian cousin, but she has not shown that reciprocal level of interest and, of course she has her own life.

I'm assuming you just have one racial make-up with your family so you can't even accuse any cousin of being racist?

Mike32c said:
As for paying to talk to women, I will sometimes over-tip certain friendly bartender chicks if it’s a place I’m a regular at.
You have to do what you have to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I've been harping on that for a while.

Friendzone (while not ideal) is at least one step above creep-zone. The friendzone guy will at least get some practice talking to (and being comfortable around) women potentially beyond his league.

The important part is that he KNOWS which are chicks he’s friend zoned by and which aren’t so he doesn’t have any false hopes/delusions.
Thing about it is he will get used to receiving "non sexual" attention. He will never learn how to become sexual with women in that environment. That's why a "slump buster" is so important.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female only environments and female majority environments stop giving advantages to men the same moment smartphones and wi-fi became widespread.
Correct, however do not under estimate the value of physical proximity that student enjoy when doing groups. some girls change their mind and start "liking" the someone who dont even look at him if he was online.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct, however do not under estimate the value of physical proximity that student enjoy when doing groups. some girls change their mind and start "liking" the someone who dont even look at him if he was online.
Thats true, proximity and familiarity really help.

Thats probably the condition where "game" may have a use even if you are not a hot looking guy.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO

you know why, because it will eventually make you bitter, Ive worked in such environments and it shows you that even women can go to the lowest levels. You think "Oh great, now women will flock to me", but what you wont see is the same women who puts on a smile for you will backstab there own. Lots of these women could care less about you and would, "pity/prize fuk you" just to put themselves out there. It's a good environment for empty sex but not for any kind of strong relationship. If you did have GF in the enviroment she would be jealous and ultimately destroy the relationship.

More men then women don't want children.The best environments are when men out number women. Then women do all the choosing. The problem like most other things in life is that you have the, "Simps & Pimps", some guys will want to sleep around and other guys will gravel for women attention. Both negatively effect the women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In this case I stand to be corrected. I do have female cousins, like you do, but when you have been ignored by them, then you say that you don't have female cousins because its like they don't exist to you. For the record, I didn't personally mean to say I do not have any female cousins, but was talking more of a generalization.

I have two sides of the family, the Italian-white side and the Black side, each has their own issues, but as a net, I don't really talk to anyone except an aunt or my mother. The Black side of the family, I feel has been the result of a rift because of issues that have come up. The Italian side I would feel they did not support my business and wasted my time and hired other white agents so I'm turned off with them too. Of the Italian family that's not blacklisted in my mind as racist, well, they have their own lives and I can't really hit on my female cousins romantically. I've tried to get nice with one Italian cousin, but she has not shown that reciprocal level of interest and, of course she has her own life.

I'm assuming you just have one racial make-up with your family so you can't even accuse any cousin of being racist?
No worries. I just found my female cousins to be really snobby around me.

My guy cousins were hardly better; they would only say to me, "Mike, how's your brother doing?"

So after years that crap, I stopped going to their parties.

You're correct. My situation has nothing to do with race.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries. I just found my female cousins to be really snobby around me.

My guy cousins were hardly better; they would only say to me, "Mike, how's your brother doing?"

So after years that crap, I stopped going to their parties.

You're correct. My situation has nothing to do with race.
Was it a competitive thing? Maybe your life had turned out better or you had a better job or something?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I know of. My job situation improved a lot over the years. But the way they acted around me stayed exactly the same as when I was a kid.
This is an important point that your showing... Very crucial to taking care of your life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP you need to stop reading these nonsense articles and start reading this

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would imagine it would be unpleasant to go to a school like UC-Santa Barbara with quality looking women and the 55-45% female-male split and not get laid.