Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think employers' pickiness about who they hire is akin to chicks' pickiness with men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see parallels here:
The e-applicants were supposed to democratize the search process by giving more people a chance. But they also created a tsunami of applications that overwhelmed companies. The algorithms created to help with this process, known as applicant-tracking systems, filtered tons of prospects down to a select group.
That much automation made it difficult for some applicants to stand out. The software typically ranks candidates according to broad affirmative criteria—such as candidates with a college degree—as well as negative criteria such as candidates who were convicted of a crime. The longer and more complicated the job description, the more people get weeded out by the automated systems.
This next section reminds me of chicks that only date men who have been married before (i.e., pre-selected):
Another hurdle for workers is that these software systems often eliminate those with a gap in employment if companies believe the currently-employed are more capable of filling a role successfully.
A big résumé gap has long been a handicap for applicants, even before automated hiring became so widespread. What’s different now is that the practice persists at a time when companies are desperate for new hires, and those who were rejected by the automated systems don’t get to hear about these concerns from a hiring manager directly.
This next section reminds me of chicks' ridiculously long lists:
Companies said they are eliminating candidates they want to hire. Of those Harvard surveyed, 90% believed high-skilled prospects were being weeded out because they didn’t meet all of the criteria listed in the job description.
This next section reminds me of having better success IRL rather than ODL:
Some workers are changing their tactics, too. Those who are not getting any traction with online job postings are turning to more old-fashioned ways of finding work, such as referrals from friends and family.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Dating and job hunting are exactly the same, messaging a girl on OLD is the same as sending your resume out to a company.

Most don't reply and the few that do make you go through hoops to get a date/interview.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine that in a lot of cases IT'S THE EXACT SAME WOMEN being picky online and being picky with resumes.

As an anecdote, I notice women who list their profession as HR in OLD are some of the most delusional ones out there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating and job hunting are exactly the same, messaging a girl on OLD is the same as sending your resume out to a company.

Most don't reply and the few that do make you go through hoops to get a date/interview.
I can see where you are coming from with this argument. I don't agree. Think about all the dweeby Silicon Valley engineers who are to secure employment but are not able to get vagina or an LTR from women. So many STEM guys are incels.

I imagine that in a lot of cases IT'S THE EXACT SAME WOMEN being picky online and being picky with resumes.

As an anecdote, I notice women who list their profession as HR in OLD are some of the most delusional ones out there.
Yes, most in HR are women. There are not a lot of men in HR.