Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think a 5' 4" President Bloomberg would make short men cool? Will Trump try to make stupid heightist jokes about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a shame that your Trump Derangement Syndrome blinds you to the truth.....While Mini Mike wants to stop-and-frisk random Black folks, Trump has been pardoning Black persons unfairly and excessively incarcerated for minor drug offenses...

....here is a clip of an emotional Alice Marie Johnson who served 20 years and was pardoned by Trump...Bush didnt pardon her, Obama didn't pardon her, Trump pardoned her.....

...she thanks Trump for giving her a second chance at life....

.....Trump is this generation's Abraham Lincoln....

....the Black and Latino communities will come out in droves to re-elect Donald Trump....

You are in a cult. Theres help available.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is now a moot point. Elizabeth Warren ended Mike Bloomberg’s political career last night.
Politico is reporting that Bloomberg is already lobbying for super delegates. If Bernie comes into the convention without the 1,991 delegate majority, the super delegates can basically overturn the election results and appoint whoever they want as the dem nominee.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politico is reporting that Bloomberg is already lobbying for super delegates. If Bernie comes into the convention without the 1,991 delegate majority, the super delegates can basically overturn the election results and appoint whoever they want as the dem nominee.
That would be a disaster for Democrats. Bernie already has the “rigged” narrative in the minds of his voters. It would be all out war if the party anoints someone else.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

From what I gather, I get the impression that you believe that Trump is going to lose the 2020 election.
I've been a life-long Democrat, but this year, I'm voting for Trump. And I'm just as confident that he's going to win as you seem to be that he's going to lose.

Would you like to make a financial bet?

I propose that we both send a cashiers check to an agreed appointed so suave moderator (registered mail so that all members can track and confirm our legitimacy) . Once the election is over, the winner will be mailed the winnings.

If I lose, I will not cry "rigged voting" and I expect you to do the same.

Ready to put your money where your mouth is?

I'm ready to put up $100.00

How about you?

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But will the president have as much honor as you? What happens when he loses the election, but calls the voting rigged and refuses to leave?
I noticed that you opted to use the word "when" rather than "if."

Are you wanting in on the bet?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Trump is a cry baby bvtch with a true height of 6’1. He fudged his height and weight to avoid the “obese” BMI classification.

Bloomberg is 5’7-5’8. Same height as super alpha dog Vladomir Putin. (Putin is a real alpha male)
Most famous people, actors, sports players etc. all have fudged up height numbers including most on here who use OLD as well. Even if he did do the two inch add, most guys here do it too so not much room to talk.

Bloomberg is only 5-4ish? He's a small guy but I didn't know that short. He doesn't look 5-4.

Here is my bigger question. Would you rather be a 6 foot guy making average joe income and not famous, nothing special, a nobody OR have a few billion BUT on the short side like Bloomberg?

That's very tempting. A billion dollars can pretty much buy you top tier hookers and anything you want.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Stop lying to yourself.

That’s a joke, right? NYC is the safest and most prosperous it’s been in decades. Do you even live here?
I personally hate Bloomers because he's an anti gun liberal nutbag. However NYC had a big crime problem. Now they have an uber liberal mayor that is reverse policies from previous admins.

Trump is a NEOCON shill as well though but I guess I will be voting for him because no one like Ron Paul to run in the primaries against him.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

From what I gather, I get the impression that you believe that Trump is going to lose the 2020 election.
I've been a life-long Democrat, but this year, I'm voting for Trump. And I'm just as confident that he's going to win as you seem to be that he's going to lose.

Would you like to make a financial bet?

I propose that we both send a cashiers check to an agreed appointed so suave moderator (registered mail so that all members can track and confirm our legitimacy) . Once the election is over, the winner will be mailed the winnings.

If I lose, I will not cry "rigged voting" and I expect you to do the same.

Ready to put your money where your mouth is?

I'm ready to put up $100.00

How about you?
Trump is a slight underdog in the election. He is 100% certain to lose the popular vote and cause further congressional losses due to his persistent high disapproval rating. He is costing Republicans a long term generic ballot deficit. His only hope is to eek out another razor thin electoral college victory, which is certainly possible.

Those are the facts of the 2020 race. I’m not going to argue those.

I appreciate the cordial dialogue so I’ll ask - why as a lifelong Democrat has Trump wooed your support?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the Republicans lose in 2020 it may well be the last shot they ever had at the federal government, due to America's changing demographics.

The New Deal Liberal/Social Democratic, left wing of the Democrats (Sanders) will absorb the growing share of the population who are new deal liberals/social democrats, or "progressives" for short, in any case. The Republicans and the right wing of the Democrats have to fight over what's left. The problem is that if the Republicans don't change and they keep doubling down on their demographic base, their share of the voting public will keep shrinking and they can't win the federal popular vote. But if their dog whistles, tolerance of divisive figures and practical policies (like gerrymandering) are softened in a kind of party reconstruction, then they stand to lose federal voters to the pro-war, pro-plutocrat, right wing of the Democrats (Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Bloomberg, Biden, Buttigieg, and so on) which is their near equivalent.

It'll be interesting to see what the development is.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hope that if Bernie gets elected that he refunds my $30K of tuition for 4-year university back in 2000. I mean, with interest, and 4-years worth of missed wages. I also had a year of grad school, need to be reimbursed for that too. Always ask for more! Of course, he'd try to take away our guns so we could not defend ourselves when there is cannibalism in the streets from hyper-inflation.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hope that if Bernie gets elected that he refunds my $30K of tuition for 4-year university back in 2000. I mean, with interest, and 4-years worth of missed wages. Always ask for more! Of course, he'd try to take away our guns so we could not defend ourselves when there is cannibalism in the streets from hyper-inflation.
Don’t troll.

President Sanders will have to get a Democratic Congress to pass any of his pie in the sky legislation. He’s also hardly a gun grabber. Clinton and Bloomberg are far more militant on gun policy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t troll.

President Sanders will have to get a Democratic Congress to pass any of his pie in the sky legislation. He’s also hardly a gun grabber. Clinton and Bloomberg are far more militant on gun policy.
If Bernie Sanders is for taxing the uber-rich like himself, then I may be for him, but something tells me, he won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.