Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think 35 y.o., unmarried alpha-widow (or otherwise super picky) gals tend to be neurotic to the point of needing Rx?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you asked out the black girls working at your local fried chicken place yet? You said they liked you.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I was looking at this ad from 1970, and it got me interested.

View attachment 4936
this was a shocking ad to me in a couple different ways.
First, I didn't know Valium was diazepam.
Second, I can't believe there's specific prescription instructions in the ad. Must have been an ad in a medical peer-reviewed journal, not a grocery store magazine like Good H ousekeeping.

Third, it probably would work to numb and calm down a woman in this classification.
So would the hitachi wand. So would a total uterectomy. I don't write hysterectomy but basically, it would be treating hysteria of a type.

This third part of my reply probably isn't politically correct but there's only women reading from the safety of the anonymous lurker section of the unlogged-in sosuave. It would be years before some woman posted to call me out on this reply in your thread.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
this was a shocking ad to me in a couple different ways.
First, I didn't know Valium was diazepam.
Second, I can't believe there's specific prescription instructions in the ad. Must have been an ad in a medical peer-reviewed journal, not a grocery store magazine like Good H ousekeeping.

Third, it probably would work to numb and calm down a woman in this classification.
So would the hitachi wand. So would a total uterectomy. I don't write hysterectomy but basically, it would be treating hysteria of a type.

This third part of my reply probably isn't politically correct but there's only women reading from the safety of the anonymous lurker section of the unlogged-in sosuave. It would be years before some woman posted to call me out on this reply in your thread.
So would some phenomenal d!ck where she has so many orgasms she couldn't even move haha.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So would some phenomenal d!ck where she has so many orgasms she couldn't even move haha.
That's right brother.

Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth.

I'm too shy and that's too bold for me to type but I'll quickly quote your post;)....what a great wingman you'd be.

Too shy to even go buy one of those wands. I've only ever bought the posh silk and satin conservative clothing(regular robes, regular vanilla clothing) from those stores. Lmao.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, yes. I recall one date with one such 35 year old who was seeing a therapist and likely taking meds.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's right brother.

Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth.

I'm too shy and that's too bold for me to type but I'll quickly quote your post;)....what a great wingman you'd be.

Too shy to even go buy one of those wands. I've only ever bought the posh silk and satin conservative clothing(regular robes, regular vanilla clothing) from those stores. Lmao.
One of my favorite things to do with a new woman is when we are making out before having had sex and I stop kissing her for a second, look her dead in the eye and say in a deep, slow, sexy voice "I would rock your fvcking world" and then start kissing her again. It usually drives her wild and after we have sex she tells me how hot she found that and how she couldn't stop thinking about it up until the time we had sex...

But of course if you are going to say that you better be confident you can deliver on it. Worst thing you can do is over promise and under deliver in that situation.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
One of my favorite things to do with a new woman is when we are making out before having had sex and I stop kissing her for a second, look her dead in the eye and say in a deep, slow, sexy voice "I would rock your fvcking world" and then start kissing her again. It usually drives her wild and after we have sex she tells me how hot she found that and how she couldn't stop thinking about it up until the time we had sex...

But of course if you are going to say that you better be confident you can deliver on it. Worst thing you can do is over promise and under deliver.
That's right as well.

The part about supremely confident speech and the part about making good on delivery.

Can I tweak this move and humbly suggest after saying this then say, 'Did you hear me?' then lean in and directly into her ear, gently turn her head if you have to, say it again. Even slower if you can manage it.

Men=Visual
Women=Aural(Hearing)

Thanks for letting me add this, lol. Its all in fun.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Safely tie her up and let the hitachi do the rest, you can sit beside her and play on your phone while doing this if you want, they love when they are having an intense orgasm and your just smoking a cigarette... You could also do the Brad Pitt and eat a burger or something while shes having a life defining orgasm

logicallefty

Reaction score
IMO there are NO women worse than mid-30s women ~33-39. At this age, they develop the "I'm Miss Independent Alpha Queen and no matter who or what i have I deserve better". They tend to be married and do their cheating and/or divorcing in this time frame. They gonna show the world "they don't need no man". They gonna jump on the CC and have some fun because they have been SO abused and treated so unfairly. They have mismanged their money into oblivion and probably had a bankrupcy or two. .

Women > ~39 into the early and mid 40s tend to loosen up relative to the 30s. That's because they have learned by this time that their \{}/ doesn't have near the value in society it once did. They can ride the CC but not with the same men they used to. They've learned that they are not so independent as they once thought after life gives them continued beatdowns with no mercy. They realize that they really do need men to get through the tough issues. They realize that being alone isn't so much fun. Not only do they realize that their ( . )( . ) don't have as much value to men anymore the kids are young adults now and don't need them either. That child support has ran out. That $10/hr gas station job or that $15.00/hr BS office job doesn't cut the mustard anymore (it never did). So in conclusion they tend to be more realistic with their expectations and submit to not being so "independent" after all, which makes them nicer people to be around relative to women in their mid 30s.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
IMO there are NO women worse than mid-30s women ~33-39. At this age, they develop the "I'm Miss Independent Alpha Queen and no matter who or what i have I deserve better". They tend to be married and do their cheating and/or divorcing in this time frame. They gonna show the world "they don't need no man". They gonna jump on the CC and have some fun because they have been SO abused and treated so unfairly. They have mismanged their money into oblivion and probably had a bankrupcy or two. .

Women > ~39 into the early and mid 40s tend to loosen up relative to the 30s. That's because they have learned by this time that their \{}/ doesn't have near the value in society it once did. They can ride the CC but not with the same men they used to. They've learned that they are not so independent as they once thought after life gives them continued beatdowns with no mercy. They realize that they really do need men to get through the tough issues. They realize that being alone isn't so much fun. Not only do they realize that their ( . )( . ) don't have as much value to men anymore the kids are young adults now and don't need them either. That child support has ran out. That $10/hr gas station job or that $15.00/hr BS office job doesn't cut the mustard anymore (it never did). So in conclusion they tend to be more realistic with their expectations and submit to not being so "independent" after all, which makes them nicer people to be around relative to women in their mid 30s.
\{}/ and (.)(.) symbols ftw.

Creative!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at this ad from 1970, and it got me interested.

View attachment 4936
TFM, Aaron Clarey, and a number of either RP or mansophere had broken down the status quo. The more women we championed, the more gender studies and under water basket weaving degrees as birth rates plummeted.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah. They are disgusting but i dislike epiphany phase parasitic women. Just off the carousel. Pisses away top form SMV 18-23. Its now time to get cereal and rope in some schmuck. I have watched said women try to nest at friends places. They are parasites. I have no problem charging up my troll cannon when said women try to nest. Its funny to see one's try. Leeches gonna leech.

Those 30+ are parasitic too. Its the delusions in getting banged out by chad or Tyrone and assuming they still have it. They don't. Needless to say, i don't like said types of women who are KAREN'S of tomorrow.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A lot of men tend to think that the 33-38 year old age range are some of the most demanding women out there. Some of them are fighting big biological clock rushes if they still want kids.

A 40 year old childless woman has the potential a better bet as a more stable dating partner than some mid-30s stressed out, childless woman who still wants 1-2 children.

At 37, I can easily match with the 33-36 year olds on swipe apps, but I'd rather not deal with the aggravation. I'd rather date someone younger and source it through something in real life, where the date has a better chance of amounting to something. I'd rather date a 33-36 year old who doesn't have the raging bio clock and who doesn't want kids (I only date childless women).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. They are disgusting but i dislike epiphany phase parasitic women. Just off the carousel. Pisses away top form SMV 18-23. Its now time to get cereal and rope in some schmuck. I have watched said women try to nest at friends places. They are parasites. I have no problem charging up my troll cannon when said women try to nest. Its funny to see one's try. Leeches gonna leech.

Those 30+ are parasitic too. Its the delusions in getting banged out by chad or Tyrone and assuming they still have it. They don't. Needless to say, i don't like said types of women who are KAREN'S of tomorrow.
Karen's fvck up plans and fvck up men's lives.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still find ridicolous and amusing at the same time how many women 30+ tell me that now "they have higher standards than before" as if they now are in a position to demand and expect more than what they could in their 20s.

What totally surprise me instead is that women my age (mid 30s) take for granted while we interact not only that I may be interested in them sexually but that my goal is to settle with them.

They really think a man in his mid 30s has any interested into committing with a woman his age.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still find ridicolous and amusing at the same time how many women 30+ tell me that now "they have higher standards than before" as if they now are in a position to demand and expect more than what they could in their 20s.

What totally surprise me instead is that women my age (mid 30s) take for granted while we interact not only that I may be interested in them sexually but that my goal is to settle with them.
The primary measure that men use to evaluate women's attractiveness and worthiness to commit to some form of a relationship is her appearance. Her appearance is at her peak in her late teens through late 20s. When her appearance is at her peak, her standards for a relationship should be at peak. It makes no sense that standards rise as bargaining power diminishes.

They really think a man in his mid 30s has any interested into committing with a woman his age.
Here's where it gets interesting. This is why I don't think the wall is a valid concept. I see the wall is a padded cushion. The wall as a concept may have been more relevant in the pre-internet era, but I just don't see it happening today, especially if the woman is cute or hot.

In 1990, if a woman age 32-37 was single and having trouble meeting men, she had comparatively fewer options than she has today to solve that problem. Also, gender ratios of singles in her age group were not as extreme in 1990 as they have become post 2000.

If you are a 32-37 year old woman today, and for some reason you aren't meeting enough men in real life, you post your profile on one or more of the 3 big swipe apps. When that happens, you have more propsects than you had as an 21 year old, when swipe apps didn't exist and you likely weren't using a dating website of the 2000s. Due to most U.S. metro areas having a surplus of single men up until one's early to mid 40s, a mid 30s woman is able to keep an artificially inflated sense of self and draw in a pretty big tent of men expressing interest in her. It is feasible to say that most of the men will be interested in casual sex or serial monogamist type commitments and not lifelong committments. However, a woman is unlikely to be able to tell the difference between a guy wanting to commit to her for maybe a 3 year at best time frame or someone intending to marry her for at least 6 months in a relationship. Due to the fact that her swipe queue is endless and she can pick from the best options, she is bound to find a guy close to her own age who will give her some sort of committed relationship, even if it is a shorter term commitment. This is easier to find if the woman is at least cute or hot, and there are many attractive 30 something women. Average or below average looking 30 something women may find things more difficult.

Never underestimate male thirst.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well most do... So she got ran thru 100's of different c0cks. Had her "fun" for zero or damn near zero pay. Now she wants someone to work harder and be more qualified and get LESS output from her. Because after a woman had her "fun", she's not going to let it be earth shattering sex with the solild dude, who wasn't part of her party world.

Sex first, questions later. At the end of the day, they all have that one guy that they really want. They will put out for that guy while making all the other guys exhibit their "monkey shines" in order to entertain her.

Right!!! When you KNOW who they are and what they are doing.