Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you take any probiotics?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know digestive health is very important. It's even been said by some people that your gut is "your second brain".

Do you take any probiotics? I was interested in starting myself off with something cheap to experiment but all of the ones I've seen are so damn expensive. I've been drinking kefir for a couple months now. I like it.

But I was wondering is it practical for the average person to start a course of probiotics?

Who here has any experience they would like to share?

LimaBean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took probiotics once. Didn't notice any difference, dropped it. If something isn't showing me noticeable results i don't waste my money on it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know digestive health is very important. It's even been said by some people that your gut is "your second brain".

Do you take any probiotics? I was interested in starting myself off with something cheap to experiment but all of the ones I've seen are so damn expensive. I've been drinking kefir for a couple months now. I like it.

But I was wondering is it practical for the average person to start a course of probiotics?

I used to as well. I didn't see any difference. I think things like that have to be implemented over the long haul and if you're ever expecting to 'see' results, you'll be disappointed. Basically, if you start now, you might have a clean gut a year from now.

But you also need to eat natural foods while you do it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I drink homemade organic grassfed whole milk kefir. It's like an entire bottle of probiotics in a few ounce serving. 40+ strains of probiotic goodness. 150 billion CFF's per tablespoon.

It's also the easiest way to cut food positioning off at the pass...it completely wipes out the bacteria causing the issue by overwhelmingly outcompeting it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to as well. I didn't see any difference. I think things like that have to be implemented over the long haul and if you're ever expecting to 'see' results, you'll be disappointed. Basically, if you start now, you might have a clean gut a year from now.

But you also need to eat natural foods while you do it.
Probiotics can help but the issue is most contain relatively so little compared to the bacteria already in your guy it would be like dropping a grain on the beach.

That's why you need to take things like kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, natto, etc...

Those are fermented foods with hundreds of times the good bacteria that a probiotic would have. It's the equivalent of a bucket of sand versus a grain of sand.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probiotics can help but the issue is most contain relatively so little compared to the bacteria already in your guy it would be like dropping a grain on the beach.

That's why you need to take things like kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, natto, etc...

Those are fermented foods with hundreds of times the good bacteria that a probiotic would have. It's the equivalent of a bucket of sand versus a grain of sand.
All that stuff is beyond disgusting. I'm not sure how you choke it down.

Suggestions welcomed.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that stuff is beyond disgusting. I'm not sure how you choke it down.

Suggestions welcomed.
Nothing disgusting at all about kefir, it's like drinking yogurt almost with a mellow taste. If you leave it in too long then ya it can get strong

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I drink homemade organic grassfed whole milk kefir. It's like an entire bottle of probiotics in a few ounce serving. 40+ strains of probiotic goodness. 150 billion CFF's per tablespoon.

It's also the easiest way to cut food positioning off at the pass...it completely wipes out the bacteria causing the issue by overwhelmingly outcompeting it.
Lol at @speed dawg . Fermented food is not gross. Ever had sauerkraut on a hot dog? Tastes just like onions. I like kefir also. It was only strange-tasting the first time I had it.

Honestly I think @marmel75 has a point. Why take probiotics if you could just eat tasty foods that already have all the microbes you need?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just eat organic yogurt (no added hormones, GMOs, chemicals, etc.). All types of yogurt have probiotics. ALL of them.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just eat organic yogurt (no added hormones, GMOs, chemicals, etc.). All types of yogurt have probiotics. ALL of them.
Yogurt does, but only about 5-6 strains max...milk kefir has 40+ strains and water kefir 20+ strains...

Gut health depends not just on the amount of good bacteria in your gut but also on the makeup of that bacteria...the more diverse the good bacteria, the better.