Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you plan on having kids?

Do you plan on having kids?

• Yes

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • I dont know

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Depends on my wife

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you should only marry when you are ready to throw your sex life to trash bin... ;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?

Originally posted by Hot Ice
Well, you should only marry when you are ready to throw your sex life to trash bin... ;)
wtf are u smoking? cause i would REALLY like to try it sometime;)

why would u say that ur sex life will "suck" or "get thrown into the trash" when u get married? :confused:

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no plans on ever having any kids, I dont want all the responsibility it takes and I really dont like kids, life is so much more enjoyable without a family. Im not rich and probably never will be, raising a family costs too much money, too much stuff to worry about.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: huh?

Originally posted by aequitas
wtf are u smoking? cause i would REALLY like to try it sometime;)

why would u say that ur sex life will "suck" or "get thrown into the trash" when u get married? :confused:
Dunno. Wait for the older guys to answer and you'll know.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not getting married until I'm at least 30, and I don't think I'll ever have more than 2 kids.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a partner first - that would help. I guess that is my girlfriend. I love you.

Last edited:

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really see myself raising a child. Kids love me, they look at me like I'm superman or something... but I'm way too damn young to even think about it at this point in time.

Besides, I don't really know any one woman whom I could actually invest my life in. I'd have way too much to lose by committing myself to a woman for the rest of my adult life... the thought of marriage honestly scares me right out of my skin.:eek:

You guys remember that song from when we were kids: "first comes love, then comes marriage, etc." That **** still terrifies the living **** out of me!:(