Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you plan on having kids?

Do you plan on having kids?

• Yes

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • I dont know

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Depends on my wife

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you are actually planning on having kids and raising a family one day?

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to get married any time soon, maybe when I'm 34 or something.
And I'm going to make sure it's working out with my woman before bringing a life into this world, lots of people make the mistake of thinking they're in love, make babies, break up, and then the burden is on the kids who will not live a normal life with 2 birth parents (Yeah, I'm one of them so I know what it's like). If I get any kids, it's only going to be 1, and I'm hoping for a boy, I wanna teach him everything I know.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to have one with one different woman. Each woman from a different continent.

Reaction score
wtf,

We shure need to multiply.
Life goes on man, shytloads of things are still to happen. Humanity is waaay too young

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
at the rate we're goin its going to die young too. im not about to look up the statistics but im sure its not gonna be too long before theres not enough food to support the human race who continues multiplyign and living longer

thats if we dont destroy the earth first

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not about to look up the statistics but im sure its not gonna be too long before theres not enough food to support the human race who continues multiplyign and living longer
There were people in the 1970s who said 5hit like this would happen in 20 years, and the earth would be uninhabitable. Well, I'm still here, and those hippies can eat a camel d1ck.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
run out of food?

how can we run out of food if most of out food comes from naturall products that are being grown at a constant rate? *G*

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can we run out of food if most of out food comes from naturall products that are being grown at a constant rate? *G*
It used to be believed that the quantity of food was growing linearly, while human population was growing exponentially. In other words, food supply wasn't going to keep up with population growth. Wasn't Karl Marx the guy who made this idea popular? Anyway, whoever thought of it didn't factor in technology, which allows us to grow food much faster than population growth. As it is now, the government subsidizes farmers by paying them to destroy much of their crops.

Mack Bishop, quoting a stupid song by SOAD doesn't make you sound smart.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
So do we try to slow population growth now, or when we birth another Mexico City every month?

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, most of the world is still inhabited. I mean look at Norway, there's literally nobody there, but they've got huge resources of oil and food (fishing waters).

The problem isn't overpopulation, its because people are migrating to cities too much. We talk about expanding colonies to the frigging moon, but it would be a hell lot more efficient to encourage more migration to rural areas where nobody lives.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the real question, is what is the point of reaching 6 billion, or 10 billion of us? Is there a goal in mind? Why do we WANT to put more people on earth... what is the point of this.

Instead of finding solutions to overpopulation, we should discourage it.

I have three kids and I would NEVER do it again. You will know what I mean when it is time to pay for thier college education and you go bankrupt.

Dietzcoi

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsk tsk tsk

Originally posted by dietzcoi
But the real question, is what is the point of reaching 6 billion, or 10 billion of us? Is there a goal in mind? Why do we WANT to put more people on earth... what is the point of this.

Instead of finding solutions to overpopulation, we should discourage it.

I have three kids and I would NEVER do it again. You will know what I mean when it is time to pay for thier college education and you go bankrupt.

Dietzcoi
You are their father and u regret having them? have you got no shame saying that?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wake up!!

This thread is about ARE YOU GOING TO RAISE A FAMILY, not talking about if we are going to starve in 30 years (which isn't going to happen).

Back to the topic:

I'm actually surpriced how many negative answers there is.
I guess most of it is just temporal bitterness towards women the guys are feeling. Ruining nearly everything great. I guess many of us don't believe we even meet a woman that we can trust and is worth spending rest of our lives with.

Yes, I've felt the same way too.
It's hard to belive that you might just keep one girl in the end.
There can be other reasons too though...

Anyways, I think that I'm definetely gonna have a kid or two. I think not more than two. Kids in the families way over 3+ are usually pretty ****ed up. Depends on parents though. Hehe, I think I have to have a boy. I mean, if there's girls coming out I think I go for it till I get a boy (I'm not gonna make 10 girls though if there isn't coming a boy though).

I'm NOT going to throw my fine genetics away and keep them on myself!
But that means, I have to find a woman with great genetics too. That's a must.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. It is a good question. I don't see the logic in having kids at the moment as they cost around $100000 dollars each to raise, you spend all your time doing stuff for them: driving them to places, etc. I often think it would be far better to take that 200000 dollars and spend it on having expensive holidays and a goodl lifestyle for myself. But then again I am very young and my thoughts will probably change when I get to around 30 or so.

If i did have kids i would want one girl and one boy.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something to think about

I dont think that marragae and kids is something we can really "predict".

For all you know, u might find a girl and fall in love with her tomorrow. And then maybe 9 months down the line u will end up with a baby;)

You might think that this is an outragous way of thinking, but it happend every day.

One of my best friends that kept on giong on about how he will never get married or have any children etc... 5 years down the line, he now has a beautifull wife, and 2 kids, and is a good loving father/husband.

scary thought hey!:rolleyes:

Laterz...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aequitas

You will learn, grasshopper, you will learn.

You will remember old Dietzcoi 20 years from now... TOO LATE!

Mark my words

Dietzcoi

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Aequitas

You will learn, grasshopper, you will learn.

You will remember old Dietzcoi 20 years from now... TOO LATE!

Mark my words

Dietzcoi
Dietzcoi: If lack of money makes u regret giving life to your own children, then i pitty you. And where i come from, i have never heard of this kind of attitude towrds one's own children. Shame on you.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact the day will come when you will say

"I should have listened to Dietzcoi"

I have done my part. GO ahead and ruin your lives.

DIetzcoi

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW

THere are MANY men my age who regret having been married and having had children.

Look on Nomarriage.com

Many others won't admit it.

Matt Rogers is right - the rest of you are in the matrix and will fight those of us who try to free your mind.

Dietzcoi