"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

do you pay on date?

jardine

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
on a first date, do you pay or suggest a 50/50 split? And if you go to pay and she offers to split, do you say youve got it or just go along with it? This is not refering to her insisting, but just a casual offer of splitting the bill. And does her reaction have anything to do with interest level?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
I offer to pay. If she wants to split it (and it's going well), I say, "I'll tell you what. This ones on me, the next one'll be on you." Therefor insuring a second date. And when you call her up, remind her that this one's on her, and immediately afterward suggest that you go to a fancy restaurant that you know (name one near you that she'll KNOW is pricey). Should get a laugh and a 'no way' out of her.

Alexi
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Why go someplace where this would be a concern. It's a first date. You're not in a relationship with this woman, hell you don't even know if there's going to be a second date.

If you feel you MUST pay, just go someplace to have coffee. Before anybody starts flaming, consider this; why go someplace elaborate? She is supposed to be impressed with YOU, not where you go or what you buy.

Unless you have low interpersonal skills or don't mind hooking up with a woman who's more into where you take her, don't try to impress her with just the venue. Yes, ambiance does make a difference, but you don't have to break the bank for it, especially for someone you just met.
 

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
895
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Do this:
A) Do the split.
B) Go somewhere cheap.

That's what I would do. But then again, I'm cheap when it comes to spending money on others (except when I have a son, but I don't yet so....).

At the very least, do task B.

Ben
 

anonuser78

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
you pay unless she absolutely insists, if it is a 'real' date, she shouldn't have a problem. If she really wants to pay, tell her she can pay the tip. that way u don't look like a cheapass
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top