Do you need a hot fit body to get girls to screw on the spot

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i can tell you when i was fit i got laid a hell of a lot more than once my stomach started sticking out in my t-shirts. not that the girls didn't like me but it was almost as if they saw me as more of a friend when i had a gut & just wanted to bone me when i was "hot" hahaha i love this thread but it is true your face will get you farther i guess

runningonice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think muscles matter more than a 6 pack. Like someone else said, unless you're at the beach, women don't see six packs unless you're already in the position to get laid and have your clothes off. Big arms/shoulders though are a big turn on to most women, and which is why I am signing up for the gym. I have scrawny arms...and my face, while not ugly, is not good enough to make up for that fact. My brother has scrawny arms, but he's 6'4'' and has a 9/10 face (to women)...so he's naturally hot and the lack of muscles don't matter. For a 6/7 like myself, it means nothing, and I want to make myself an 8 or better with huge arms and shoulders.

People will also respect me more in general and look at me as more of a man.

Anyone who says "look don't matter, game does" is just fooling himself. If you have really really good game you can play the numbers game and experience some success, but the average cute/hot girl doesn't care that your game is tight unless she's a slut that you could have f***ed anyway.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runningonice said:
Anyone who says "look don't matter, game does" is just fooling himself. If you have really really good game you can play the numbers game and experience some success, but the average cute/hot girl doesn't care that your game is tight unless she's a slut that you could have f***ed anyway.
You haven't been watching guys with true game, then.