Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you like chicks with tats?

How do you feel about chicks w/ink?

• I love chicks with tats, it's hot and shows they've got personality.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Eh, take it or leave it.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • I'm not a big fan but girls with tats are a rarity these days so I live with it.

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Can't stand it. It's skanky and unoriginal, not to mention it gives them a used car feel.

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you feel about chicks with tats? Does it turn you on/off? Neither? Does it make you think she's independent with some personality, or maybe just a skanky unoriginal ho?

Personally I can't stand tats on girls. If I'm with a hot chick I'd rather be looking at their skin rather than some cheezy unoriginal ink. Not only that but to me it makes them look all used.

What's your take on broads with tats?

(Option 3 Should read "girls withOUT tats are a rarity...")

Reaction score
This new girl I am seeing rolled over on the bed and had a huge red and green snake tattoo with a demonic head with horns from the top of her neck twisting down to the small of her butt.

Freaked me the hell out. I don't know what to think about it.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, can't blame you. Probably hard to tell if it was a phase she went through or if it ties to some crazy belief system she has. If it were me I'd just use it for target practice and call it good! :rockon:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covered in em?

Hell no. That is skanky and unoriginal.

One really good one that shows she cared about quality and long lasting appeal?

For sure.

The new chick you are with seems like she would pass and be alright by my standards.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
They look tacky, in my opinion.

Girls who get them usually like to think of themselves as rebels (to varying degrees), which I'm not into at all.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Not wifey material at all...especially tramp stamps.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it looks really bad and give them a bad image. too gettho for me.

BadBoyJake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how many she has. One or two small ones is cool with me, especially on or near her ass.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate them, makes the girl seem trashy and the vast majority are not the least bit original. Not to mention most girls end up regretting them quite soon, and there's not a thing you can do about it.

The most I would be okay with a girl having is something small, cute and meaningful somewhere private, like her hip or chest. And even then I'd be okay with it, not thrilled.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love tramp stamps so much.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of the tramp stamp, which every woman has now a days. I love women with tattoos

I mean, who wouldn't find this woman hot (NSFW or people under the age of 18) http://www.inkedmag.com/static/images/articles/inkedgirl/2007/kilduff.jpg

However, this one I'd be scared of! (again NSFW or people under the age of 18)

http://www.dalmenweb.it/421v.jpg

Probably the hottest tattoo I've ever seen on a woman was sparrows like this
(Safe for work and youngins')

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...s&start=126&gbv=2&ndsp=18&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Outside of the tramp stamp, which every woman has now a days. I love women with tattoos

I mean, who wouldn't find this woman hot (NSFW or people under the age of 18) http://www.inkedmag.com/static/images/articles/inkedgirl/2007/kilduff.jpg

However, this one I'd be scared of! (again NSFW or people under the age of 18)

http://www.dalmenweb.it/421v.jpg

Probably the hottest tattoo I've ever seen on a woman was sparrows like this
(Safe for work and youngins')

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...s&start=126&gbv=2&ndsp=18&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N
the 2nd to last one was wicked..

Anyway I live in NY, and about 70% girls here have tattoos, so it's extremely common here to meet a girl with a visible or hidden tattoo. Though most girls here have a small/tiny one either on their hand/arm/shoulder/back/leg. Half my female co-workers have some form of tattoo, and I have one also. So it's safe to say I think it's a social norm thing, it's so common here that it's acceptable and not viewed as a skanky/slutty kind of thing. Though I have to admit though, an over-abundance of tattoos on a girl I view as a lack of sophistication...a small one here or there is very very attractive.

As for personality..I know girls with and w/o tatoos and it's about the same.

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not gonna say that tats are tacky and unoriginal, but i think the way it'll typically go is if you're a guy who has tats (or is okay with getting them) then you won't mind a girl with some

on the flip side those guys who wouldn't want tattoos themselves probably won't go for chicks with them

long story short: its more about how you feel about tattoos in general and not so much how they look on girls (that could've been my post right there). plus i walk through the streets of LA quite a bit and rarely (by rarely i mean never) do i see a couple where the girl was the only one with a tat, it was either the guy had one or they both had them.

P.S: this is my first post! been a long time reader and just registered yesterday!

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
I always found the tramp stamp to be a symbol of white trash.
Tramp stamps aren't caucasian exclusive. All breeds come with em.