Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you like chicks that are just a bit overweight but

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Word to that.

Even at my age i notice ALOT of girls who gained like 20 lbs after highschool.

Its sickening.
All of that after High School?? I've heard that college Freshmen co-eds usually gain a little weight but d@mn! You can only imagine what they'd look like after college.

One of the reasons that I broke up with my ex is that over the couple of years we dated she put on about 20-30 lbs! I don't mean to hate but I can't get into dating a woman that's 4 inches shorter than me but only 5 lbs lighter!

These Nordic, Swedish, German women in Minnesota need to go to the coast and learn about the South Beach diet or something. That and stop eating those batter dipped, deep fried Snickers Bars on a stick at the State Fair... :p

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that is awesome about not being quite as fricking picky over time is your tastes will change and you find more and more women attractive. So if you once date a girl that is a few pounds overweight you have a larger number of women to choose from.

I use to never date a woman if she was even slightly overweight. This was shallow and in the end not good for me.

Now I can enjoy a wider range of women which is good because you know 90% of all women are a pain in the ass anyways. May as well have a few more women to pick from.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do Porkers anymore, I've had my fill and I just don't want to go back there.

Give me a nice athletic, lithe, slim woman anyday.

One day I came in the bedroom from having a shower. She was face down, snoring like a hog, the ripples in her backside vibrating in sympathy.

At that point I made a decision, never again.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
One day I came in the bedroom from having a shower. She was face down, snoring like a hog, the ripples in her backside vibrating in sympathy.
I thought this was a conversation about of those women who are in the upper normal weight range. Thick, not lard.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Now I can enjoy a wider range of women which is good because you know 90% of all women are a pain in the ass anyways. May as well have a few more women to pick from.
Yeah, a "wider" range... That explains the orange triangle on their butts! :p

I'll give it to 'ya that you do have a wider range to choose from now a days since 3 quarters of the population is overweight and 60% of them are obese. Quite a large selection to choose from...

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck man, I love the cute fatties. Oooh how I love them. Let me count the ways...1..2...3.......

Yum yum.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Quite a large selection to choose from...
LARGE :D

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy to lure chunky chicks into your room with a piece of cheesecake. Once she's in, slam the door, eat the cake, and let the oversized fun begin!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone wonders why I am into cycling and REALLY into fit women cyclist, flip though the January/February issue of Bicycling magazine when you're in your neighborhood Barnes & Nobles or Border's Books. ;)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still stand by the notion that HBs bust their ass in the gym for us, and I do the same, so I'm not going to frickin' fvck a fat chick. I'm sorry, but I can't.

If I were the last man on Earth and there were all fat chicks left, I'd jump off into a ****ing volcano or nuke myself so they can't play with my **** when I'm dead. Sick bastards.

Damn...I thought about it and that volcano **** would hurt.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
Its easy to lure chunky chicks into your room with a piece of cheesecake. Once she's in, slam the door, eat the cake, and let the oversized fun begin!
LMAO!

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean "thick",Shark.

Of course.

I perfer pretty faces & thin waists but something about tig-ole bitties turns me into a feind.

LMAO for some reason I don't like hanging with chics like that I think they're hoes for some reason.

Ioono why..