Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you like chicks that are just a bit overweight but

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are in shape, and have big tits?
not the fat ones, those with a few extra pounds of body to grab and hold.

I like those, dont like much the ultra thin, neither the thin.. gotta be in shape, 2% overweight or no thanks.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do.

What is wrong with a little overweight, that is perfect for me :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
are in shape, and have big tits?
not the fat ones, those with a few extra pounds of body to grab and hold.

I like those, dont like much the ultra thin, neither the thin.. gotta be in shape, 2% overweight or no thanks.
Girls with thick azzes....can I get a HELL YEAH?!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to be into the 'thick' girls until I started meeting women who were active in sports. OMG, there nothing like a fit, curvy woman. Average size breasts aren't bad at all, I just got tired of the large ones that hung a bit low. I can say the same for their stomachs and @sses if they hung low too.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If my idea of what you're thinking of is the same as mine, then hell yeah. Too bad they go downhill pretty quick as they age.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule, I try to stay away from the ones weighing in at over 110 lbs... though depending on their height and level of fitness, I might go so far as 125 lbs. As for slightly overweight, I'd sooner chop off one of my body parts before attempting to use it to poke her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
As a general rule, I try to stay away from the ones weighing in at over 110 lbs... though depending on their height and level of fitness, I might go so far as 125 lbs. As for slightly overweight, I'd sooner chop off one of my body parts before attempting to use it to poke her.
Isn't it difficult to go by weight alone. I mean, I don't think that I'd be attracted to a woman that is my height (5'11) but only weighs 110lbs, that's a bit too skinny for me. Plus if she's athletic, she could easily be heavier because of muscle mass.

I usually use the BMI (body/mass index) as a baseline to determine if a woman is in the appropriate weight range for her hight. I know that a lot of it could be fat but that isn't usually the case if she is active in sports and fitness.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with original post. Just couple of kgs extra. Not fat. Firm. Just adding shape.

I like round and bit pointy cheecks also.

The ideal cup size for me is from B to big C.
I don't like too big tits.

I'm more for a great shaped nice ass.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco, you're right. Taller girls are going to weigh more, but look as "fit" as a shorter girl weighing less. It's not exactly as if I have them step onto a scale when they come over, but the "ideal" (at least, for me) is petite and in shape.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love hour glass curves with jiggly bits.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind, as long as they turn me on and dont have any STDs. Other than that I'd be cool with them.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
It's not exactly as if I have them step onto a scale when they come over
thats a great idea diablo! get a set of scale under carpet next to the front door, it gets her weight and logs it in its memory so you can check it latter. :p

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont like em too thick honestly.

I prefer girls that curvy in all the right places, not all the wrong places like some dudes here prefer.

Pretty face, slim waist, big tits, round ass. Also no flabby arms.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from a business trip to the east coast and all I can say is "Whoa!" The women in NYC got it going on something big!!! They were 30+ and a few 40+ that were filthy cute! Some hadn't been married and many of them didn't have children! But they all either worked out several times a week or played sports regularly. In a nutshell, they were slammin!

I came back to Minesnowta and looked around and d@mn, these Midwestern chicks have no idea about their competition on the coasts. I had been thinking about easing my pickiness of fit women, but now I'm saying fvck these chicks that don't care about keeping up or enhancing their appearance.

I'm telling you, I met several career women who had intelligence, confidence, were kind and funny PLUS having killer personalities and looks! Women CAN have it all as long as they are willing to put in the necessary work.

I don't know fellas, I enjoyed being an enigma in Minnesnowta and not having much competition DJ wise, but the number of honeys in NYC is luring me like a Siren's song. I've got to plan a couple more business trips to make sure though.

Give me slim and trim anytime!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can yall not like low cut jeans and a curvy waistline??? :confused:

yall can take all the "fat chicks". of course there are varying levels of fat. i dont want any ;)

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are some chicks out there that are just a bit overweight but are still pretty good looking, I even think there are some overweight chicks that still look alright but i don't want to get crushed by them so i think i will stick to someone who weighs less than i do(< 75 kgs). I think you also tend to be attracted to people that look a bit like yourself, if your fat you go for fat, i'm hardly what you would call fat, i'm probably getting closer to underweight than anything else, so i'm kind of attracted to slimmer athletic chicks, but if they have just an extra few kilos i don't care much, i sometimes think it makes them look better. :D

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know fellas, I enjoyed being an enigma in Minnesnowta and not having much competition DJ wise, but the number of honeys in NYC is luring me like a Siren's song. I've got to plan a couple more business trips to make sure though.
Word to that.

Even at my age i notice ALOT of girls who gained like 20 lbs after highschool.

Its sickening.