"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Do YOU know this girl??

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
Well, there's this new girl at work. She seems shy. The first time I saw her I walked up to her and was like "hey my name is golf299, what's yours?" she gave me her name and that was it.

we work in two different areas at work so i don't really get to see/talk to her much at all.

recently she took a vacation, and she just started the job! so, i decided to give her some crap about it: "you just started working her and already taking vacation, huh? i wish i could work for a week and take a week off. that's a pretty sweet deal you've got" --all said smiling and in a joking manner.

what was her response? no comment and she just turned away from me. WTF?

i know that's not much to go on, but do you have any insight, or similar experiences?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
No I don't know the girls, but I think you just established yourself as an ass.

I've had similar experience when I thought what I would say would be good but they totally took it the wrong way. Most of the time, you plan it too much. It's not totally lost though. You still might have a chance.

Just play your cards right,
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
If she keeps 'not talking' call her on it maybe?
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Did she take Vacation or is that what they are calling it. She may of had somthing going on in her life that was serious and that is why she took that time off, not vacation. Serious look at from managment POV would you allow a new employee to take vacation that soon...

You may have really F'd Up. Yo!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by zerocelcius
Did she take Vacation or is that what they are calling it. She may of had somthing going on in her life that was serious and that is why she took that time off, not vacation. Serious look at from managment POV would you allow a new employee to take vacation that soon...

You may have really F'd Up. Yo!
Yeah, this is a good point. Of course, if she really was on vacation and gave you that response, she has a stick up her arse and not worth the trouble. A girl with 'some what' of a personality and a sense of humor would have at least made a smart comment back. NEXT!!
 
Top