Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys use protection?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wear protection with plates. A night of sex is not worth a life-time STD, 18 years of child support payments, or both.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where I get stupid and don't most of the time. If it's casual, or if I'm not 100% into the girl, there's a good chance I'll wear them but if it's a girl that I'm more into, then most likely not.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did about 2/3 without rubber. Never catched anything. Just pass on the obvious hoes and youl be fine.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
The risks outweigh the reward for me to be raw dogging. Protect your seed and protect your ****.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I’ve never had STDs. I heard they suck. I knew one dude who said it burned like a fire to urinate. No thank you!!!
I'd like to quote Tom Hanks from the Green Mile movie: It's like pissing razors. I've been there also, it's EXACTLY like pissing razors.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Sosuave. "Protection" means absolute pre nup to guys with $500 in their bank account. :rofl:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think only 3-4 girls ever insisted on it. I have a girl coming over tonight (old plate from April-May 2023), who is insisting I use one. I will make sure too as I don't know what she's been up to. I'll likely have a few strokes before I put it on and finish in her mouth. Closest I can get.