"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Do you guys think she did this because of me?

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Age
31
So I have my Twitter page on private & I don’t follow this girl on Twitter so When I was going through this girl twitter page she made a post about something & idk if I pressed liked on her post or something because when I went to her Twitter page later she put it as private. Do u guys think she knew it was me and maybe that’s why she put her twitter account on private or no?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Troll posting history
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
So I have my Twitter page on private & I don’t follow this girl on Twitter so When I was going through this girl twitter page she made a post about something & idk if I pressed liked on her post or something because when I went to her Twitter page later she put it as private. Do u guys think she knew it was me and maybe that’s why she put her twitter account on private or no?
Only one reason a girl would do that because of a man is He’s online stalking her/being a creep.

If that’s not your case, then the answer is no.… but if it is, leave her alone.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Age
31
Only one reason a girl would do that because of a man is He’s online stalking her/being a creep.

If that’s not your case, then the answer is no.… but if it is, leave her alone.
but I had my twitter account on private and that’s when I was going through her Twitter page and she made a posts about something and idk if I accidentally liked one of her posts but later when I went to her Twitter page again she put it as private so idk I guess she found out it was me or something
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
I think you need to get away from social media and go do things in the real world.
This ^^

You're making to big a thing out of this. Do you know her in the real world? If not, what the hell are you doing? If yes, go talk to her face to face and pay attention to her reaction, if she likes you, you should be able to sense it.
 

Kian_boem

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Age
31
I think you need to get away from social media and go do things in the real world.
So u don’t think she did it because of me then? But back in high school when I had classes with her one day when I was sitting at my desk on my phone and I was on my friends twitter tweet and she was hanging out with her friends and she came over to get a chair and she saw me that I was on Twitter and she thought I was looking at her tweets but i was on my friends tweet. But then later when I went to her Twitter she put as private. So idk
 

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
So I have my Twitter page on private & I don’t follow this girl on Twitter so When I was going through this girl twitter page she made a post about something & idk if I pressed liked on her post or something because when I went to her Twitter page later she put it as private. Do u guys think she knew it was me and maybe that’s why she put her twitter account on private or no?
Read kiss of death article
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top