Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys think a 40 year old can get with a woman in her 20s?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any man can get with any woman as long as you have what she wants. Age isn't relevant unless your age has turned you into something broken. I know men in their 60s that do really well with women of all ages, but they are financially stable, and take care of themselves by eating right, exercising, keeping an open mind about everything, and isn't concerned at all about his age relative to her.

If you are asking the question "Am I too old for her?" Then you have already lost.

But just like with everything with chicks, she MUST find you attractive in some way. If she isn't attracted than nothing you can do will turn it around. If you see a younger woman that you are interested in, approach her, she how she responds... if the gate goes up, walk away. If she doesn't open the gate, you are going to be wasting your time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make sure you moisturise , eat well , take vitamins and train hard

i have every intention of remaining single now until around 45 ( currently 29 )

specifically to bang young chicks as alpha bucks

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
make sure you moisturise , eat well , take vitamins and train hard

i have every intention of remaining single now until around 45 ( currently 29 )

specifically to bang young chicks as alpha bucks
Explain your "alpha bucks" strategies.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain your "alpha bucks" strategies.
Alpha bucks don't really need no strategies same as beta bucks ..... money will solve just about an SMV issue when used correctly then all you really need to do is not be over weight or hideous

I am intending on working in influencer and content marketing for the next 20 years so i am fully intending on constantly working with young chicks who want to "make it" the rest is pretty self explanatory

the main difference being alpha bucks wont emotionally commit to a woman , driving them crazy in the process

Women are just play toy's to me they come and go , it would take an absolutely incredible one to change that perception

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Alpha bucks don't really need no strategies same as beta bucks ..... money will solve just about an SMV issue when used correctly then all you really need to do is not be over weight or hideous

I am intending on working in influencer and content marketing for the next 20 years so i am fully intending on constantly working with young chicks who want to "make it" the rest is pretty self explanatory

the main difference being alpha bucks wont emotionally commit to a woman , driving them crazy in the process

Women are just play toy's to me they come and go , it would take an absolutely incredible one to change that perception
I think their should be a new "alpha fvcks" section of this forum. If "red pill" = reality. Then, that's reality lol.

Just make you sure learn from the mistakes of others (Harvey Weinstein, etc.). Don't cross that line lol

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a 40 year old man is more fit to get a 20 year old woman than a 20 year old man, as long as the 40 year old isn't broke from divorce n ****, but yeah he's way more established, better financially which is important, especially for a woman who is on social media and trying to show all her friends her value through material ****.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I think a 40 year old man is more fit to get a 20 year old woman than a 20 year old man, as long as the 40 year old isn't broke from divorce n ****, but yeah he's way more established, better financially which is important, especially for a woman who is on social media and trying to show all her friends her value through material ****.
As long as he's not fat.

But who wants to be a sugar daddy? That's stupid.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as he's not fat.

But who wants to be a sugar daddy? That's stupid.
Hey man, when you've been banging all the loose women your own age, I imagine the change up is good, but with that being said, giving up your provisions as a man will always put you into a worse position, dipping past that disposable income threshold is a mistake.

I don't sugar daddy so I can only speak from situations I've witnessed myself.

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 41 and was pulling 20 yo girls up to 35. After 2 year LTR, 4 years out I've been on maybe 6 dates no ***** at all.

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible but difficult. It's not going to be realistic for a lot of 40 year old men. It's easier for an early 40s to get a 26-29 year than a 20-25 year old but even this is a big ask. Most men who are 40-44 don't have enough going for them to attract a 20 something, even a late 20s woman.

It would also depend upon how the 40 year old man looks for 20 something women. If he's relying upon Tinder, Hinge, or Bumble, then he won't be able to do it. Guys are fortunate to get the attention of women 1-4 years younger on apps. Women have extraordinary amounts of choices on apps, so the collective power of women on apps means a 40 year old man will often be settling for a 37-38 year old woman. An in-shape 40 year old might get an in-shape 37-38 year old on an app. The major swipe apps make it difficult to get a big age differences. Similar dynamics exist if you're trying to get vag by sending DMs on Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn. The newest thing is "shooting your shot" on Clubhouse, which might be the most inane thing of them all because unlike Insta, Facebook, or LinkedIn, you are not likely to be dealing with a woman in your same geographical area.

You'll need to present well in person as a 40 year old to get 20 somethings because you're most likely doing it through cold approach. With the pandemic tremendously impacting night game, you're going to have to do it through day game, which is tough. Most men don't have the stones to do day game. Day game is tough because you are approaching in random places while sober. Most 40 year old men don't have a social circle capable of introducing them to 20 something women either.

To be 40 years old and get 20 somethings, you will either have to have exceptional looks, exceptional charisma, or a solid income/net worth AND likely be sourcing her in-person.
I regularly match with 20 something yo girls but on dating apps. I'm 6'6" and pretty decent looking and am a scientist. I won't date older than 30. I do feel like older than 32 and single tends to be damaged goods for the most part. I could be going out with girls 5 years younger but i smell damaged goods so fast.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think a 40 year old guy can pull a girl in her 20s without paying for it? I hear alot of guys in there 40s saying they can pull women in there 20s but I find it hard to believe.
For 95% of dudes absolutely not. Look around. Most dudes in their 40s are fat wasted and broke as a joke and don’t have their **** together. However for the 5% that are pushing you can bet your ass all the 20 year olds are going to them.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but was reading reddit earlier and it struck me how deluded they are in comparison to here when it comes to older guys and younger girls

It seems we understand that these young girls have the highest SMV and are the most picky in many ways - I mean look at the title of this thread.

But if you go on reddit and there's topic about older guys with young girls, it's always like ''He can't get girls his own age because he's broke and ugly, so he goes for little 18-21 year olds!!''

Or it's ''He goes for young girls because they are so easy to 'manipulate' and get into bed'' etc - Implying that any fat broke 40 year old could be banging these hot 18 year old onlyfans girls if only he wanted too, simply because of his age!! lol. The whole 'manipulate' thing is beyond delusion. Unless we're talking about 11 year old girls, ain't nobody gonna be able to use some sort of magic verbals to 'manipulate' these girls into wanting to sleep with them as they imply. There wouldn't be millions of adult incels. Hell, guys like Harvey Weinstein and jeffery Epstein certainly wouldn't have needed to resort to blackmail and flat out rape if that was the case!

It's so funny

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For 95% of dudes absolutely not. Look around. Most dudes in their 40s are fat wasted and broke as a joke and don’t have their **** together. However for the 5% that are pushing you can bet your ass all the 20 year olds are going to them.
Agreed, I am 44, full head of hair and in shape. It blows my mind the amount of guys I see 35 to 50 who look like absolute garbage. They are balding (where they don't shave their head) are 20+ pounds overweight and go out wearing hoodies and sweat pants.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but was reading reddit earlier and it struck me how deluded they are in comparison to here when it comes to older guys and younger girls

It seems we understand that these young girls have the highest SMV and are the most picky in many ways - I mean look at the title of this thread.

But if you go on reddit and there's topic about older guys with young girls, it's always like ''He can't get girls his own age because he's broke and ugly, so he goes for little 18-21 year olds!!''

Or it's ''He goes for young girls because they are so easy to 'manipulate' and get into bed'' etc - Implying that any fat broke 40 year old could be banging these hot 18 year old onlyfans girls if only he wanted too, simply because of his age!! lol. The whole 'manipulate' thing is beyond delusion. Unless we're talking about 11 year old girls, ain't nobody gonna be able to use some sort of magic verbals to 'manipulate' these girls into wanting to sleep with them as they imply. There wouldn't be millions of adult incels. Hell, guys like Harvey Weinstein and jeffery Epstein certainly wouldn't have needed to resort to blackmail and flat out rape if that was the case!

It's so funny
Exactly, it ain't a cakewalk for the "older" guy. The guy can even be a physically dominant specimen that's hot. Females are coached to "use" and older guy. So it almost doesn't even matter WHO you are, it's just not going to be as good a deal. With all this coaching to "use" the older man, he's usually the one being manipulated.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think a 40 year old guy can pull a girl in her 20s without paying for it? I hear alot of guys in there 40s saying they can pull women in there 20s but I find it hard to believe.
Sometimes I'm reticent to reply to these threads because it sounds like I'm bragging. On the other hand, I want to give you hope, OP. Since turning 40 I've had two LTRs with girls in their 20s, and some other stuff in between. There's really nothing to it if you take care of yourself and believe you deserve whatever it is that you want - without being an a$$, of course.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or it's ''He goes for young girls because they are so easy to 'manipulate' and get into bed'' etc - Implying that any fat broke 40 year old could be banging these hot 18 year old onlyfans girls if only he wanted too, simply because of his age!! lol. The whole 'manipulate' thing is beyond delusion. Unless we're talking about 11 year old girls, ain't nobody gonna be able to use some sort of magic verbals to 'manipulate' these girls into wanting to sleep with them as they imply.
When people say that stuff around me I just say that it's misogynist to presume younger adult women are that stupid.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do feel like older than 32 and single tends to be damaged goods for the most part. I could be going out with girls 5 years younger but i smell damaged goods so fast.
I agree that the majority of 40-44 year old men are not going to be able to get sex and relationships from 20 something women. Most guys 40-44 will be diving through damaged goods women in the mid-30s and older and picking the least damaged one they can find.

Exactly, it ain't a cakewalk for the "older" guy. The guy can even be a physically dominant specimen that's hot. Females are coached to "use" and older guy. So it almost doesn't even matter WHO you are, it's just not going to be as good a deal. With all this coaching to "use" the older man, he's usually the one being manipulated.
Even an in-shape 40-44 year old man will not have it easy. He needs to be in-shape, have a great job, have solid possessions, and then he's got a fighting chance. Childless helps too. Most men 40-44 don't have what it takes to get with a much younger woman.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the majority of 40-44 year old men are not going to be able to get sex and relationships from 20 something women. Most guys 40-44 will be diving through damaged goods women in the mid-30s and older and picking the least damaged one they can find.

Even an in-shape 40-44 year old man will not have it easy. He needs to be in-shape, have a great job, have solid possessions, and then he's got a fighting chance. Childless helps too. Most men 40-44 don't have what it takes to get with a much younger woman.
I agree a guy in his early 40s will struggle to get a woman in her 20's; despite if he's in shape, good job, etc.

However, I think an early 30s gal is definitely attainable. At 44, I'd be very content with a 32 year old!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree a guy in his early 40s will struggle to get a woman in her 20's; despite if he's in shape, good job, etc.

However, I think an early 30s gal is definitely attainable. At 44, I'd be very content with a 32 year old!
This is reasonable.

A 32 year old can be considered a solid get for a 44 year old man. The kids issue might be a challenging one to navigate. A 32 year old woman is more inclined to want kids than a 44 year old man. A man having kids between 46-50 will impact his ability to retire.