Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys think a 40 year old can get with a woman in her 20s?

Reaction score
I agree that the majority of 40-44 year old men are not going to be able to get sex and relationships from 20 something women. Most guys 40-44 will be diving through damaged goods women in the mid-30s and older and picking the least damaged one they can find.

Even an in-shape 40-44 year old man will not have it easy. He needs to be in-shape, have a great job, have solid possessions, and then he's got a fighting chance. Childless helps too. Most men 40-44 don't have what it takes to get with a much younger woman.
Your quote about most guys 40-44 getting a damaged woman in the mid 30s and older couldnt be more spot on. That is the real reality for guys in that age range. I dont care how much a guy works out. His face is still gonna be old.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your quote about most guys 40-44 getting a damaged woman in the mid 30s and older couldnt be more spot on. That is the real reality for guys in that age range. I dont care how much a guy works out. His face is still gonna be old.
Well, he can look younger at 40-44 with some facial plastic surgery and/or if he had a good skincare regimen in his teens, 20s, and 30s. Even with all that, it's still an uphill battle.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the majority of 40-44 year old men are not going to be able to get sex and relationships from 20 something women. Most guys 40-44 will be diving through damaged goods women in the mid-30s and older and picking the least damaged one they can find.

Even an in-shape 40-44 year old man will not have it easy. He needs to be in-shape, have a great job, have solid possessions, and then he's got a fighting chance. Childless helps too. Most men 40-44 don't have what it takes to get with a much younger woman.
My hats off to a few guys on this site who i have met in person who can get this job done. It's not a big deal for them, because they are setup correctly. Actually most younger women would be a nuicance for them!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree a guy in his early 40s will struggle to get a woman in her 20's; despite if he's in shape, good job, etc.

However, I think an early 30s gal is definitely attainable. At 44, I'd be very content with a 32 year old!
If he has all that and is good on the social and/or party scene he won't have any issues. That social validation is huge.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Unfortunately. One of my mates pulls girls in their 20s. Granted mid or late twenties. He's doing OK. no baller. I think to pull a stunner at early twenty while 40+ he would need to flex REAL HARDDDDD. blue check ig or milli or something else going. Everything atm is early twenty something or older. All under 30. I'm convinced that it's a dumpster fire above and eggs are rotten which isn't making my D hard.
i dont disagree which is why fire power has to come in the form of lifestyle, status, money, something etc. Must have game to avoid the con Job. Are we talking western world or globally? I think the caliber and ROI is better elsewhere. Marrying a ***** who lost count of her kills and abortions is a recipe for disaster or another word for marriage in the west. Better alternatives likely in South America, Asia, eastern Europe. Unfortunately it's going to rubbish everywhere.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was advised to go (from a blackpill dating expert) to South East Asia or a foreign country and use JBW to get yonge girls if I lose weight. Youthmaxxing would include facelifts, hair transplant and removing wrinkles. The blackpill guy says if I would end up betabuxxing if I go yonger than 35. Interesting feedback.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all this thread should be renamed

it should include “America” in the title because that’s what the OP is really asking. He’s asking if 40 year olds can pull 20 year olds in America.

people forget that the world is a huge place and it’s not just one country. Outside of America it’s no issue for women to date older men. It’s only in America where feminism has made it look bad.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should visit NW-Europe, Sh!t's pretty bad here.
Yeah I meant America/western countries.

but in Asia/Latin America/Africa/Middle East it’s common for women to marry older as they are often taught to look for an older man for security

In America and western countries they don’t have to since women make their own money.

and before anyone says anything there’s a difference between this and pulling a girl due to your money as OP says.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they in their 20's as the question asks?
I should offer some context: I take classes at a small university that has about a 60/40 female to male ratio. In this environment I would say it is possible.

My 20-something math tutor (petite Latina) would ask what Netflix shows I watch and hinted that she wanted to blow me, but after I told her I was 40 she kind of freaked out and exclaimed “I thought you were like 27 or something!” and became distant. There was an attractive graduate teaching assistant (tall Caucasian) who literally, while on her knees offered to help me write a paper. I caught her staring at the library one day as well.

It was not uncommon for young women to show interest, then disbelief that I’m older than I look.

A lot of them seem to know who I am and I could hear them giggle and talk about me as I passed them in the library, etc. Some of them refer to me as “Daddy.” I worked out at the school gym and would catch young women checking me out all the time.

A lot of these girls are away from home and are not all connected to the social scene. I see them eating lunch or studying alone all the time. Some of them don’t have cars. I almost never get shut down when trying to initiate a conversation.

I have avoided opportunities to escalate countless times, primarily because I got spooked by “#metoo” and I think my game isn’t as strong as it could be.

In short, I have not YET pulled a 20 year old in my 40s, but if there is one place where it could occur it is the American college campus. Everything was online last year, but this fall should be on campus.

It’s frustrating to look back and recognize missed opportunity, but with work, school, and fitness demands, I just can’t be bothered. Also, the novelty kind of wears off once you actually have to engage them in conversation.

There is a lot of detail I am skipping, but I want to develop this as an option and practice. I welcome your comments and if you have any other questions, please ask.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should offer some context: I take classes at a small university that has about a 60/40 female to male ratio. In this environment I would say it is possible.

My 20-something math tutor (petite Latina) would ask what Netflix shows I watch and hinted that she wanted to blow me, but after I told her I was 40 she kind of freaked out and exclaimed “I thought you were like 27 or something!” and became distant. There was an attractive graduate teaching assistant (tall Caucasian) who literally, while on her knees offered to help me write a paper. I caught her staring at the library one day as well.

It was not uncommon for young women to show interest, then disbelief that I’m older than I look.

A lot of them seem to know who I am and I could hear them giggle and talk about me as I passed them in the library, etc. Some of them refer to me as “Daddy.” I worked out at the school gym and would catch young women checking me out all the time.

A lot of these girls are away from home and are not all connected to the social scene. I see them eating lunch or studying alone all the time. Some of them don’t have cars. I almost never get shut down when trying to initiate a conversation.

I have avoided opportunities to escalate countless times, primarily because I got spooked by “#metoo” and I think my game isn’t as strong as it could be.

In short, I have not YET pulled a 20 year old in my 40s, but if there is one place where it could occur it is the American college campus. Everything was online last year, but this fall should be on campus.

It’s frustrating to look back and recognize missed opportunity, but with work, school, and fitness demands, I just can’t be bothered. Also, the novelty kind of wears off once you actually have to engage them in conversation.

There is a lot of detail I am skipping, but I want to develop this as an option and practice. I welcome your comments and if you have any other questions, please ask.
I can relate. I'm 44, but look mid 30s (So I've been told)

In my 40s, I've hooked up with two women in their 20s. One was 27 when I was 40 and the other was 21 when I was 41.

The first scenario I slept with the girl, the second was just some making out.

Most young women ignore me, but I do get some attention.

Funny, how attraction works. I was the invisible man to most early 20s women until I hit late 20s.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in my mid 40s, no problem at all. 5 11, 33 in waist, 44 chest, 180ish lbs, good but not model face, excellent people/game skills and good social proof, 23-30ish, 6-8s then sure.

About to get back into dating in mid 50s, 30 in waist, 44 chest still, much lower BF at 160 pounds, mostly gray with some pepper, hair still full, getting eye-fcked constantly by 20 somethings everywhere I go. Getting ready for some fun on the "new" dating apps, was mostly on Match in the past.

It is a matter of genetics, diet, exercise and life habits. GET RID OF ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO first, then look into the newer life extension science.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He needs a six figure income and low body fat percentage, but it’s doable.