Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys think a 40 year old can get with a woman in her 20s?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early 30s and anywhere between 18-29. Always below 30. I found enthusiasm key. Volume too. I don't do geriatric pregnancy dating.
You'll be able to pull that off throughout your 30s, which is solid. It might get more difficult to pull that off after 40 or 45 but that's an issue for another day.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be able to pull that off throughout your 30s, which is solid. It might get more difficult to pull that off after 40 or 45 but that's an issue for another day.
SW mate I intend to hold onto it for as long as I can. Fortunately my golden blind locks are solid. I know lads who list hair in high school or college. At 30 a lot of fellas slip. many women in pandemic are bulking season. I am not Chad or Tyrone. Definitely not a 10. Real talk I am stunting on dudes my Jr. I can't crush fast food or bender every weekend. It won't end well.

I hear Aaron Clarey talk getting old at 40. Mentions the fellas not coming to hike or something cool. Hollowed out husks of their former self. I cannot relate BUT I know that if I am grinding on my biz the energy can zap me. I go lift or walk. I meditate and do yoga. I'm fasting. I am reading books like Bhagavad Gita as it is or Path to God by Ram Dass. my body is my temple. I'm a huge advocate of the sentiment. I also benefit from the input or better yet the deposits in focused time.

While we may not always agree, I respect and appreciate the afterthought. I wish you well on your journey especially in these weird times. thanks for the warning. I'm chasing optimized fitness and health before 35 and maintain here on. with gyms shutdown I am forced to calisthenics and or free weights and kettlebells. my joints are happy.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my observations, I feel that this is a very unusual occurrence, which I''ll elaborate on. Most men that are around 40 and up are well overweight, very out of shape, etc. There are definitely men in this age range that are very in shape, are attractive, etc. but they represent a very small minority, I'm talking less than 5% and even that is being generous.

I recently turned 31, am well over 6' tall and if I go to any standard gym I'll easily be in the top 5% of men there physically. Most of the women that I have been on dates with in the past few years ranged from 19-40+, though most were around 22-early 30s.

I feel there is a huge difference dating/going for women in their mid-late twenties in comparison to those in their early 20s. Women in their early 20s are still barely out of high school, are often still in college and just starting to get into hitting up nightlife scenes, partying, etc. I feel women in this age range are still more or less going to go for the guy who is fun and reckless, as that is what they are in this time period.

However, I feel once women starting getting into their mid 20s they start moving on from this stage and once they start creeping towards 30 their priorities start changing and they are looking to potentially settle down. I feel this is the age range that older men can work with but you need to be able to attract them in the first place. What people on here seem to forget is that you are also competing with men who are around their age and up, so potentially a man that is close to a decade younger. You really need to have a lot you are bringing to the table and I have the inclination that if a woman is going for a man that much older it mostly will be due to financial/career status.

I feel people see too much of celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio dating women 20 years his journey and think that is a representation of the real world.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 35. My last 2 LTRs (1.5 yrs and 3 yrs) were also in their 30s but between those and now, I was and am banging a 23 and 24 yr old.
As I approach 40, I don’t see them becoming out of reach as long as I keep my SMV up. I expect it to continue increasing as my two businesses mature and I still keep a lifestyle that keeps me around younger, active people. I’m fact, the town I live in has a steady stream of 20 somethings and is kind of a “Peter pan” resort town.
Right on mate. I'm a huge fiend for top form peak smv 18-23. There are lots of train wrecks. Met cool chick's in mid or late 20s and younger who were ****s and busted despite youth. Speaking of Peter Pan I think this childlike 'I can fly' never never land is monumental. Most guys lose 'it' with age usually by 30. Booze bald gyno low to etc. Just not bring that is a stand out. the older I get the more I think sleep is key. Superb diet. Low body fat. Aesthetic as possible. Keep T levels up and be enthusiasm for something. Anything even. I also found winging with young blood that have the fire is solid too as your pals play house or drop out blue pill phaggotry or simp.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what I am getting from this is, to be attractive to top form smv 18-23, just be in shape and enthusiastic for the moment.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what I am getting from this is, to be attractive to top form smv 18-23, just be in shape and enthusiastic for the moment.
I'd say that is accurate. Obviously a bit of variance, but if you're physically attractive, things will be much easier when younger. Wealth, assets, cars, expensive clothes etc less important.

Its unlikely many quality women 8 or 9 will get involved with a sales assistant in walmart once into their 30's, but won;t matter at all if in teens/early 20's.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never dated a woman over 24 so I guess I'm not one to give good advice here but... I know for a FACT there are tons of men in Thailand, Philippines, Brazil, China, Korea, Mexico and Japan that are doing this regularly. North American men are the only ones having trouble getting women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SW mate I intend to hold onto it for as long as I can. Fortunately my golden blind locks are solid. I know lads who list hair in high school or college. At 30 a lot of fellas slip. many women in pandemic are bulking season. I am not Chad or Tyrone. Definitely not a 10. Real talk I am stunting on dudes my Jr. I can't crush fast food or bender every weekend. It won't end well.

I hear Aaron Clarey talk getting old at 40. Mentions the fellas not coming to hike or something cool. Hollowed out husks of their former self. I cannot relate BUT I know that if I am grinding on my biz the energy can zap me. I go lift or walk. I meditate and do yoga. I'm fasting. I am reading books like Bhagavad Gita as it is or Path to God by Ram Dass. my body is my temple. I'm a huge advocate of the sentiment. I also benefit from the input or better yet the deposits in focused time.

While we may not always agree, I respect and appreciate the afterthought. I wish you well on your journey especially in these weird times. thanks for the warning. I'm chasing optimized fitness and health before 35 and maintain here on. with gyms shutdown I am forced to calisthenics and or free weights and kettlebells. my joints are happy.
@DEEZEDBRAH Almost all your points of view are accurate. I enjoy reading your posts and responding to them.
Its unlikely many quality women 8 or 9 will get involved with a sales assistant in walmart once into their 30's, but won;t matter at all if in teens/early 20's.
A guy who works in a Walmart retail location can get great vag of 18-22 year women if he gives off a deadbeat, criminal vibe. He'll need lots of tattoos, substance abuse, etc. If you're a part-time Walmart employee while a bland guy studying at a local university for a BA/BS degree at age 25, you're not getting great vag.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think a 40 year old guy can pull a girl in her 20s without paying for it? I hear alot of guys in there 40s saying they can pull women in there 20s but I find it hard to believe.
I can't speak for 40 y.o. - I was married at that age, and didn't stray.

Now I'm 57 - Absolutely CAN (and do) date down by 10 - 20 yrs.
I do best with women between 40 and approx 47-48, but over the last few years there have also been women of 35, 39 and a one-nighter at 29 (when I was 54)
I find that I have very little in common outside the bedroom with those under about 40 - Great fun short term, just don't expect it to last long if they're much more than 15 yrs younger than yourself.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 36. I just asked my female boss out for a date. She is 26. She said yes. She is'nt aware how old i am. I look young for my age.
Im not counting my chickens yet though, she might flake.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Chick in her 20's" is a WIIIIIIDDDDEEEE range Here is my version of a Single girl's thoughts at each age.

Age 20 "OMG like, I can go to a bar next year. But I gotta get to my 3rd year of JC class or my upper division college class with my sorority sisters."

Age 21 "OMG I'm SO hitting Every bar On Fri YAY and Sat. The boys buy me Jager bombs, It's soooo CUTE!"

Age 22 "OK if I apply myself I can graduate this Spring. I'm gonna find a cute nerd Lab partner to do my work"

Age 23 " OH Crap I gotta find a job. I've got student loans to pay. I'm gonna work this crappy job and live with my parents until somethin in my degree field comes up. I gotta lock a rich dude down. Maybe I'll meet him at the wine tour I'm doing with my old college sisters"

Age 24 "Damn this is like the 5th Wedding this summer. These Bridesmaid dresses are EXPENSIVE. I'm not gonna let the Best Man pump and dump me this time."

Age 25 "So nice my career is really moving along well. I think my boss is checking out my ass. If he's single and in shape I'm gonna Fark him. If he's Fat and ugly I'm gonna report him to HR. I'm tired of guys with no substance and no money. Damnnit all my friends are having babies. I think I need a dog."

Age 26 " That cute boss was married damnit...I should have checked before I screwed him. Oh well he wrote me a good recommendation. If I can find a good guy to get knocked up by , I've got a good job to come back to after my Maternity leave. I want to be a wife and mother. "

Age 27 "God damn men! Who is gonna give me a Baby! Time for another dog...Maybe a horse"

Age 28 " Being single/ Divorced really sucks....All my friends are in unhappy marriages and totally stressed out by their kids. I'm going to Europe for a vacation this year. ALONE"

Age 29 "Man these 30 yo divorced dudes are such pussies. These young guys are totally unreliable. Hey who is that cute 40-50 yo guy with his kid here at the park? OMG he's got a dog! How do I look?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching rollo tomassis podcast about smv. He says that a 37 year old gigachad who has fulfilled his potential has the world as his oyster. That women will be knocking his door down.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching rollo tomassis podcast about smv. He says that a 37 year old gigachad who has fulfilled his potential has the world as his oyster. That women will be knocking his door down.
Has not happened for me in my 30s. Much like the mythical car insurance discount at age 25.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
39 and married to a 27 year old.

Yes, but the clue is in the statement. I would say kids/marriage would be a part of it for most men, if twenty something women just want to bang then they could choose someone younger.
Of course many men are still prime in 40s, some will be lucky, but you’re going to need to be either attractive, rich or famous in varying degrees.

can any guy in their 40s use game to regular date women in their 20s? No. Unless you’re happy with fat.
Some girls like older guys, so it’s always possible

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 37 YO homeless gigachad will have women crawling over each other to get to him.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll let you know in 5 years. I don't plan on getting serious or even dating or plating any woman past her prime.