Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys feel like doing nothing after a workday?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
No once i get home i head to the gym and workout, go home shower and some nights even go out.

Unless your working in a labour intensive job, which most women then you have no excuse to be lazy at home.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This. I used to work construction and hated it, also exhausted every day after work. I changed my career and now work the hours I want. It’s so much better
It really destroys you physicallyand mentally, in my factory job i had to commute two hours to work by bus and train. Often would have overtime and than another two hours back home. Some nights i had no time once i got back and just slept.

The pay was terrible as well, i don't wish that life on my worst enemy.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I get home from work and I feel like relaxing. I feel like laying on the couch all night and I feel too drained to do much else. Is this normal for a working man in his 40s?
I mean you can do that, but how does that help with anything?

I'd limit this to once a week. Nothing wrong with it unless you do it every day.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get home from work and I feel like relaxing. I feel like laying on the couch all night and I feel too drained to do much else. Is this normal for a working man in his 40s?
It's probably low T. Get it checked.

In fairness we are surrounded by girl power and weak soy boys. It's common place and practice.

I lift 6x a week. I approach. I take my D out. Lock down was irrelevant.

Make new pals preferably significantly younger. Dhv by being a cool older guy. They can motivate you going out. While uncalibrated it's synergistic as they have vigor and the fire.

Clean up diet. Lift minimum 4day split. Approach girls on commute to work and lunch break. Break out of the mundane everyday routine. Most guys don't and instead play house with some busted girl and YouTube rants about hypergamy. Don't do this.

Shake it up. Even if you are wrecked rest but do a 20min walk. Get a new hobby. Join a mma or boxing gym.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah 'low T'.... That catch all reason for everything.
Honestly this place is like a broken record sometimes.
Tired after work.... Must be low T...
Can't be bothered with women and their fvcking BS games... Must be low T...
It's raining outside... Must be low T...
Didn't get a pay raise.... Must be low T....
Always get socks at Christmas.... Must be low T....
Somebody stole my car..... Must be low T...
McDonalds didn't put a napkin in with my food.... Must be low T....
etc etc etc

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I ever possibly be able that answer that question?

It is an unfair question because 1.) I don't know him and 2.) Every indivudual has their own personal preferences for happiness and as such I can never answer that question.
Even within the same industry exist different political and working environments.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the poisoned well. One toxic manipulator can poison a team. If they are higher up then that becomes the company culture. Dan rusts book workplace poker is well worth a read for the different types of toxic company culture. Today's workplace I think it's good advice to never leave the market always have the CV out there and be talking to people. Tell recruiters that you're very happy there and r doing great things and they love you. And you are always happy to talk to great people about great opportunities. I think too many of us myself included only look when things are bad at work or when we are between gigs. Random chance does throw them up and I think you have to be looking to get the bounce.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are an introvert and spend your day around people at some point you just wanna stay by yourself.

The other option is a weak form of depression.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout on weekday mornings. Light cardio and weight training -- just not too strenuous.

Eat clean. Cut out processed meats and white bread. Eat more fruit and vegetables. Rely on potatoes and corn, not grain, for carbs.

Have an AM caffeine cut-off. Drinking lots of coffee not only interferes with sleep, but the crash will drain you. I drink a cup of black coffee on the sh!t can each morning at 6:30AM. That's it.

Drink a lot of water. A lot of fatigue is actually mild dehydration.

Do not drink any alcohol on weeknights. Even one beer will fvck your sleep up.

Do not look at screens an hour before bed. Read a book. This will calm your mind.

It's okay to feel tired and drained after work. You're not supposed to be going right back out to do stuff. You should be winding down. Have something to look forward to. I like cooking, listening to a podcast or a Yankees game on the radio, and reading a good book before bed. If you work out in the morning, relaxing should be the only thing on the evening schedule.