Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Do you find yourself being a lot less cheap in tipping when wining & dining a gal?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Everyone on here is telling me to stop wasting money on nice dinner dates, especially the first date if it's an OLD date.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
Everyone on here is telling me to stop wasting money on nice dinner dates, especially the first date if it's an OLD date.
I was referring to an earlier age when women were worth wining & dining early on.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
my opinion: Yes, I have definitely tipped more when taking out gals in the USA. :rolleyes:
I spend and tip the same. Usually I double the tax, so that's around 15%-18% depending if it's CT or NY. Although, there was this one time that server was horrible. Rude and nasty. I tipped zero. First time in my life I've done so.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Nah, spend about the same. I def avoid dining dinner until sex, but drinks and small plates are all good. Really comes down to the server, I could be eating with my dad and if service is good I'll tip heavy, with a 10 and average service I'll tip normal. S
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Nah, spend about the same. I def avoid dining dinner until sex, but drinks and small plates are all good. Really comes down to the server, I could be eating with my dad and if service is good I'll tip heavy, with a 10 and average service I'll tip normal. S
So the next date I do you suggest just a couple drinks and maybe order an appetizer versus the whole meal BS which can add up?
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
So the next date I do you suggest just a couple drinks and maybe order an appetizer versus the whole meal BS which can add up?
Yeah don't even go to places that serve meals, little wine bars, coffee shops that serve alcohol. From there have 1 one or two more locations (coach corey wayne tip), a dive bar for a quick beer, a scenic walk, a place to throw darts/shoot pool, even more ideal if the third location is your place. I have a bar at my house, pool, and karaoke/live band set up, def helps. When I was flat broke, had a mattress and an acoustic guitar, lets go play at my apartment. Make the best of your city and your set of cards.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I would not be taking her to dinner unless she already spent time in my bed and I appreciate her.

only a thirsty man would buy a woman a dinner when she hasn’t even had sex with him.
 
Top