Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find women predictable?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you can honestly say that they understand women?

What I mean is do you find them to be predictable?

I know that popular culture promotes the idea that women can't be understood but I don't agree.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you man, once you start looking at the right place, you see patterns emerging in all their actions. And to tell you the truth, they're even more predictable than men, cuz they've never been forced to "try something different".

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:

I know that popular culture promotes the idea that women can't be understood but I don't agree.
Oh, they're unpredictable all right... predictably so.

But to be fair, they say the same thing about us. I can't even remember how many times I've heard (either directly from or from another source) where a girl has not known what the heck is going on in MY head, too.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly yes...

I can read through them more easily as of late, and it makes things less exciting.

Girls can be understood. I think once you understand psychology, it's a lot easier to decipher all the crap.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Predictable yes, understandable, not at all. If that makes sense.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if what realsmoothie said is something to be proud of, but obviously predictability is a major relationship killer.

That is because...

Life is a journey - climbing new obstacles to reach new heights. Once an obstacle has been conquered, it's time to look for the next obstacle. The process never ends. Predictability is a sure sign that the challenge may be over. Time to look for the next challenge to greater heights.

Spontaneity is one of the most important aspects involved in keeping a relationship.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Partnering in to fight through life together is OK, but the problem is that maintaining the correct and natural balance (man dominates, woman submits) in our western media infiltrated society is a constant battle. I think the end of a great many LTRs is just that the man eventually loses the fight or decides it's not worth the effort and moves on.

Finding a woman who understands that she is wired to complement and not compete with a man is a huge prize. If she also can see that societal pressure needs to be constantly fought against all the better. Western girls have mostly been ruined by puberty though.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
I find human behaviour predictable, in general, men and women. Of course there are a few that cant be predicted and do unexpected things. Im one of those people.

Also, cats, and dogs are predictable, unless they are crazy.

Their behaviour is predictable in context that if you know what they are doing now, you can predict what they will be doing later. So you gotta get a read on them, and have knowledge of psychology to know what could possibly come next. Police are able to read body language. Sales persons are able to read you over the phone.

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i think we all find attraction behaviors predictable after spending some time at this site. I mean, that is like one of the major things here, finding IOI's and acting on them.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
I find human behaviour predictable, in general, men and women. Of course there are a few that cant be predicted and do unexpected things. Im one of those people.
I knew you would say that.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
I will never say I completely understand anything. I think it's more down-to-earth to say that I understand them more than most men around me (thanks to this forum!), but I still learn new things every day.

00Kevin said:
Mostly yes.

00Kevin said:
I do not agree either!