Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you feel sorry for single mothers

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Do I feel sorry for the army of Feminists who deliberately choose single motherhood because we have a welfare state that subsidizes their evil insanity (underwritten by desperate men who will do or say ANYTHING to get laid)? No.

Children raised by single mothers are some of the worst humans on Earth. The stats don't lie. There is no greater prediction of drug abuse, criminality or imprisonment than a person raised by a single mother. And now we have this SJW movement demonstrating what a lifetime of second place trophy coddling does to people. It creates entitled wussies.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, single mothers are some of the biggest *****s around. They got their beta bucks and were not happy, popped out a few kids, divorced and now chase alphas or guys that will bang them hard and move on.... Tinder and online dating is full of them. They still think they got it even with kids so thy think they can ho it up without repercussions. I've had single moms tell me to come over when she doesn't have the kid so I can bang her brains out without the kid knowing. I don't feel sorry at all, it is what it is, and i wrap it always.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't feel a bit sorry for the h0rs. With a few exceptions Most are single cuz they either had a beta who treated them too nice so they dumped him, or, a beta that they cheated on, or, an alpha that got fed up with all of their emotional fatberg and dumped them, or, all of the above.

casanova_goat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't paint every single mother with the same brush. I did, however, meet a fine example of one on OkCupid a while back. She had a bunch of kids, buggy eyes and struck me as a bit out there. I did some search engine sleuthing and she came up. She had spent half a year (if I remember correctly) in the slammer for starving her twin boys. The report said she used to taunt the boys by placing bread crumbs on the floor. Supposedly this woman was beset by body perception issues and inflicted her suffering on her boys. Her girls were, allegedly, proper fed. Maybe she was getting back at the men in her life by only starving her boys? Her eyes looked even more buggy in her mug shot. Thank you, Google.

I haven't been on OkCupid since...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel sorry for single mothers
I can't help but feel bad for people worse off than me, even if it's their fault. It's actually therapeutic because by really appreciating the misfortunate of another you learn to appreciate what you have yourself. I may encounter the biggest, most obnoxious moron on the planet... but more than anything else, above getting frustrated or angry, I'm just thankful to not to be them. It's like having a dream of being in a bad car wreck or something, and then realizing it never happened... thank god that isn't me.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Not sorry for women who have bad taste in men. Furthermore, women who don't have the maturity/inability to know what a true relationship is between a man and woman AND be good role models for their children.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I dont.....they made their bed lie in it....

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, single mothers are some of the biggest *****s around. They got their beta bucks and were not happy, popped out a few kids, divorced and now chase alphas or guys that will bang them hard and move on.... Tinder and online dating is full of them. They still think they got it even with kids so thy think they can ho it up without repercussions. I've had single moms tell me to come over when she doesn't have the kid so I can bang her brains out without the kid knowing. I don't feel sorry at all, it is what it is, and i wrap it always.
They get on dating sites and get bombarded with attention of dudes only interested in banging them. They take this like they are hot shiit and everyone wants them. Then they play hard ball with the normal guys thinking they are sought after. It's laughable. Rinse repeat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the ones that tried to make it but the guy cheated or left her or they didn't work out? Why are they less worthy of a person. Many times they are more worthy of a person because by default they have to care for someone other than themselves.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to pretend that every single mother is single for exactly the same reason.
With the exception of the father of the child dying or rape, they are single moms for the exact same reason.... They made a bad choice when it came to choosing someone to father their children.

But then again, women make choices based on what their emotions tell them. They have children with the wrong men because they felt something for him at some point.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
With the exception of the father of the child dying or rape, they are single moms for the exact same reason.... They made a bad choice when it came to choosing someone to father their children.

But then again, women make choices based on what their emotions tell them. They have children with the wrong men because they felt something for him at some point.
I guess the same 'exact reason' applies to single dads then.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the same 'exact reason' applies to single dads then.
Yes it does, and I've had numerous occasions where I've felt like absolute garbage for choosing a horrible mother for my son. I sometimes feel like I've let him down with my choice because she can be such a piece of 5hit. I should have waited longer to choose someone better.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it does, and I've had numerous occasions where I've felt like absolute garbage for choosing a horrible mother for my son. I sometimes feel like I've let him down with my choice because she can be such a piece of 5hit. I should have waited longer to choose someone better.
Same here. Except I was 33 when I married, my ex-w had every sign of being a good candidate and we waited almost seven years to have our first kid.

None of it meant a damn thing. Which isn't why judging people is bullsh*t and an act of stupidity.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'll give you an example where I don't feel bad for them, shopping cart full of groceries (shrimp, steak, lobster), pay with welfare card, then drive off in a brand new SUV.
And then pull up next to you at your dwelling and live in the unit below you, even though you work and they don't - all thanks to Section 8 vouchers. They spend the day texting and shopping while showing off their tattoos.

Obama is actively moving ghetto moms into affluent suburbs using your tax dollars. That way their kids can rob the richer houses. You see, Liberals feel as though giving people money (that they take from you) makes losers successful. It doesn't. It just makes wealthy slobs - the worst kind.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
And then pull up next to you at your dwelling and live in the unit below you, even though you work and they don't - all thanks to Section 8 vouchers. They spend the day texting and shopping while showing off their tattoos.

Obama is actively moving ghetto moms into affluent suburbs using your tax dollars. That way their kids can rob the richer houses. You see, Liberals feel as though giving people money (that they take from you) makes losers successful. It doesn't. It just makes wealthy slobs - the worst kind.
That's exactly what's happening to my hometown and it's making the area less safe and school systems decline.

There's this single tatted up mom in my unit and I found out she's the one that drives this new gmc truck that never leaves the parking lot. All she does is smoke in her garage and have people over.

Last edited: