"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Do you consider attention wh0res as the female equivalent of a creep?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
When studying male/female dynamics, one must always consider the opposite version of what you see and what you know.
Females in a biological sense are the polar opposites of males.

What is a creep?

A guy that stares constantly without saying anything.
Strong eye contact is great, but strong eye contact without an opening = creepy

Now let's talk about attention wh0res.
These are the type of women that give off every indication of interest from a checklist of ioi's.
You think to yourself:
"She's flirting with me, lots of eye contact, calls and texts me first, and also let's me make out with her. That means she's interested in me right?"

Wrong!

When you try to get more sexual and physical with her, she does a 180° and becomes ruthlessly cold.
Saying things like:
"I'm not having sex with you!"
"Don't you think we're moving too fast?"
"I'm not attracted to you like that"


After you start getting physical with her, it's like she suddenly gets possessed by a demon and becomes a totally different person.

The dynamic between the two of you can become very hostile in a short amount of time.
That type of female to me is VERY CREEPY!

Do you consider AW's to be the female version of the male creep?
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
When studying male/female dynamics, one must always consider the opposite version of what you see and what you know.
Females in a biological sense are the polar opposites of males.

What is a creep?

A guy that stares constantly without saying anything.
Strong eye contact is great, but strong eye contact without an opening = creepy

Now let's talk about attention wh0res.
These are the type of women that give off every indication of interest from a checklist of ioi's.
Then you think to yourself:
"She's flirting with me, calls and texts me first, and lets me make out with her. That means she's interested in me right?"

Wrong!

When you try to get more sexual and physical with her, she does a 180° and becomes ruthlessly cold.
Saying things like:
"I'm not having sex with you!"
"Don't you think we're moving too fast?"


After you start getting physical with her, it's like she suddenly got possessed by a demon and became a totally different person.

The dynamic between the two of you can become very hostile in a short amount of time.
That type of female to me is VERY CREEPY!

Do you consider AW's to be the female version of the male creep?
Gold diggers can be creepy.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
This is actually an interesting way to look at it. I wouldn't say that a female attention ***** is necessarily creepy but her behavior, like a creepy man as you described, would indicate that she is unaware of her behavior and is lacking in social intelligence, missing social cues, etc.

This is a story from over 2 years ago, I'm not at all emotionally invested into this so I can be rather objective.

Summer of 2018 I had approached a woman at the gym who had been repeatedly making eye contact with me there for literally months. The gym can be an iffy environment and for a while I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not. There was one instance by chance we were walking out of the same room and when I held the door open for her she sustained eye contact and smiled, which indicated potential interest.

The next time I saw her I decided to approach her, it was a bit awkward but I decided to make a move and she replied by saying she had a boyfriend. I then said to her "nice to meet you" and proceeded to walk away and go back to what I was doing. Before she left that day she actually walked by me and flirtatiously waved bye to me. From there whenever she'd run into me she'd approach me, say hi to me, say bye to me when leaving, etc. This went on for a couple months and I decided to ask her out again, which went like this.

She immediately reminded me of what she told me before and I'm thinking right there why the hell has this woman been approaching me all this time just for attention after I had already asked her out? I walked away from her shortly after and when I ran into her the next time there it was the most awkward thing ever. Whenever we'd by chance run into each other at the gym it was just ridiculously awkward to say the least, again the entire time I'm wondering if that woman had any notion that she had created that whole situation for absolutely no reason lol. This was a woman who was 24, though the behavior indicates that of a 15 year old.

I have a few other examples I could cite from over the years but that is a good one to use. Women like this are either clueless, have some sort of emotional/mental health issues or are fully aware of what they are doing and gain some sort of satisfaction from messing with men. Regardless of what the answer is, they all indicate a lack of awareness in regards to one's own behavior and having some social issues.
 
Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Creepy is a made up word by women, so no, I don’t label it as that. But I get what you’re saying and yes it should absolutely be a revolting turn-off, and not something overlooked by a man because he is desperate to get laid and willing to stick to something that will never happen, clinging to a chance. The only cure to that treatment is distance and/or nexting. If you distance and she comes back hard and drops that game, ok. Otherwise next.

I’ve really only had this happen to me once, but the girl was super young (23), super hot, very religious, and inexperienced (1 partner ever), so I hoped maybe time and patience would fix it. Nope. Stick to the general principles. She will not be the exception.

Having said that, sometimes this attitude is just a bit of LMR and you have to playfully and humorously push through it. But if you do that and it still doesn’t happen, you next.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
If her Chad stares and is bold and agressive its okay for her. If a man she finds unattractive does that sh1t he’s a creep.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Females are the biggest creeps you will ever meet

They stalk your social media, check your work timetable, go through your phone, constantly wonder where you are... this is all considered normal to them
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Females are the biggest creeps you will ever meet

They stalk your social media, check your work timetable, go through your phone, constantly wonder where you are... this is all considered normal to them
No woman can check my phone, if she wants that she can hit the road.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
When studying male/female dynamics, one must always consider the opposite version of what you see and what you know.
Females in a biological sense are the polar opposites of males.

What is a creep?

A guy that stares constantly without saying anything.
Strong eye contact is great, but strong eye contact without an opening = creepy

Now let's talk about attention wh0res.
These are the type of women that give off every indication of interest from a checklist of ioi's.
You think to yourself:
"She's flirting with me, lots of eye contact, calls and texts me first, and also let's me make out with her. That means she's interested in me right?"

Wrong!

When you try to get more sexual and physical with her, she does a 180° and becomes ruthlessly cold.
Saying things like:
"I'm not having sex with you!"
"Don't you think we're moving too fast?"
"I'm not attracted to you like that"


After you start getting physical with her, it's like she suddenly gets possessed by a demon and becomes a totally different person.

The dynamic between the two of you can become very hostile in a short amount of time.
That type of female to me is VERY CREEPY!

Do you consider AW's to be the female version of the male creep?
I do think that at some level there's something wrong with them. They are so desperate for attention that they deliberately mislead other people and waste their time, not caring at all about how the other person feels. There's something kind of pathetic about it. The really sick ones go to enormous lengths to get that sweet male attention.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Females are the biggest creeps you will ever meet

They stalk your social media, check your work timetable, go through your phone, constantly wonder where you are... this is all considered normal to them
It's true.

Women think they're playing superdetective. Hoping to find something to 'blow their little policewoman's whistle on'

That is @logicallefty 's phrase. Lol.

I think its the whole insecurity issue, the mistrust issue, the anxiety issue.

The chaotic issue.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
When studying male/female dynamics, one must always consider the opposite version of what you see and what you know.
Females in a biological sense are the polar opposites of males.

What is a creep?

A guy that stares constantly without saying anything.
Strong eye contact is great, but strong eye contact without an opening = creepy

Now let's talk about attention wh0res.
These are the type of women that give off every indication of interest from a checklist of ioi's.
You think to yourself:
"She's flirting with me, lots of eye contact, calls and texts me first, and also let's me make out with her. That means she's interested in me right?"

Wrong!

When you try to get more sexual and physical with her, she does a 180° and becomes ruthlessly cold.
Saying things like:
"I'm not having sex with you!"
"Don't you think we're moving too fast?"
"I'm not attracted to you like that"


After you start getting physical with her, it's like she suddenly gets possessed by a demon and becomes a totally different person.

The dynamic between the two of you can become very hostile in a short amount of time.
That type of female to me is VERY CREEPY!

Do you consider AW's to be the female version of the male creep?
Most of those things are either sh!t tests or ASD...in fact if you get a woman back to your place and she says one of those things there is a 90% chance you ARE having sex if you simply play cool and don't let it phase you and continue to escalate.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
You need to filter out attention whoares as quickly as possible. What I do is escalate almost immediately on first meeting. If they have a problem with that, I put them down as an AT and don't see them again.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I do think that at some level there's something wrong with them. They are so desperate for attention that they deliberately mislead other people and waste their time, not caring at all about how the other person feels. There's something kind of pathetic about it. The really sick ones go to enormous lengths to get that sweet male attention.
Frame this one. Soooooo true!
 
Top