Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you consider attention wh0res as the female equivalent of a creep?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When studying male/female dynamics, one must always consider the opposite version of what you see and what you know.
Females in a biological sense are the polar opposites of males.

What is a creep?

A guy that stares constantly without saying anything.
Strong eye contact is great, but strong eye contact without an opening = creepy

Now let's talk about attention wh0res.
These are the type of women that give off every indication of interest from a checklist of ioi's.
You think to yourself:
"She's flirting with me, lots of eye contact, calls and texts me first, and also let's me make out with her. That means she's interested in me right?"

Wrong!

When you try to get more sexual and physical with her, she does a 180° and becomes ruthlessly cold.
Saying things like:
"I'm not having sex with you!"
"Don't you think we're moving too fast?"
"I'm not attracted to you like that"

After you start getting physical with her, it's like she suddenly gets possessed by a demon and becomes a totally different person.

The dynamic between the two of you can become very hostile in a short amount of time.
That type of female to me is VERY CREEPY!

Do you consider AW's to be the female version of the male creep?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When studying male/female dynamics, one must always consider the opposite version of what you see and what you know.

What is a creep?

These are the type of women that give off every indication of interest from a checklist of ioi's.
Then you think to yourself:
"She's flirting with me, calls and texts me first, and lets me make out with her. That means she's interested in me right?"

Wrong!

When you try to get more sexual and physical with her, she does a 180° and becomes ruthlessly cold.
Saying things like:

After you start getting physical with her, it's like she suddenly got possessed by a demon and became a totally different person.

The dynamic between the two of you can become very hostile in a short amount of time.

Gold diggers can be creepy.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually an interesting way to look at it. I wouldn't say that a female attention ***** is necessarily creepy but her behavior, like a creepy man as you described, would indicate that she is unaware of her behavior and is lacking in social intelligence, missing social cues, etc.

This is a story from over 2 years ago, I'm not at all emotionally invested into this so I can be rather objective.

Summer of 2018 I had approached a woman at the gym who had been repeatedly making eye contact with me there for literally months. The gym can be an iffy environment and for a while I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not. There was one instance by chance we were walking out of the same room and when I held the door open for her she sustained eye contact and smiled, which indicated potential interest.

The next time I saw her I decided to approach her, it was a bit awkward but I decided to make a move and she replied by saying she had a boyfriend. I then said to her "nice to meet you" and proceeded to walk away and go back to what I was doing. Before she left that day she actually walked by me and flirtatiously waved bye to me. From there whenever she'd run into me she'd approach me, say hi to me, say bye to me when leaving, etc. This went on for a couple months and I decided to ask her out again, which went like this.

She immediately reminded me of what she told me before and I'm thinking right there why the hell has this woman been approaching me all this time just for attention after I had already asked her out? I walked away from her shortly after and when I ran into her the next time there it was the most awkward thing ever. Whenever we'd by chance run into each other at the gym it was just ridiculously awkward to say the least, again the entire time I'm wondering if that woman had any notion that she had created that whole situation for absolutely no reason lol. This was a woman who was 24, though the behavior indicates that of a 15 year old.

I have a few other examples I could cite from over the years but that is a good one to use. Women like this are either clueless, have some sort of emotional/mental health issues or are fully aware of what they are doing and gain some sort of satisfaction from messing with men. Regardless of what the answer is, they all indicate a lack of awareness in regards to one's own behavior and having some social issues.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creepy is a made up word by women, so no, I don’t label it as that. But I get what you’re saying and yes it should absolutely be a revolting turn-off, and not something overlooked by a man because he is desperate to get laid and willing to stick to something that will never happen, clinging to a chance. The only cure to that treatment is distance and/or nexting. If you distance and she comes back hard and drops that game, ok. Otherwise next.

I’ve really only had this happen to me once, but the girl was super young (23), super hot, very religious, and inexperienced (1 partner ever), so I hoped maybe time and patience would fix it. Nope. Stick to the general principles. She will not be the exception.

Having said that, sometimes this attitude is just a bit of LMR and you have to playfully and humorously push through it. But if you do that and it still doesn’t happen, you next.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her Chad stares and is bold and agressive its okay for her. If a man she finds unattractive does that sh1t he’s a creep.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females are the biggest creeps you will ever meet

They stalk your social media, check your work timetable, go through your phone, constantly wonder where you are... this is all considered normal to them

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They stalk your social media, check your work timetable, go through your phone, constantly wonder where you are... this is all considered normal to them
No woman can check my phone, if she wants that she can hit the road.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What is a creep?

You think to yourself:
"She's flirting with me, lots of eye contact, calls and texts me first, and also let's me make out with her. That means she's interested in me right?"

Wrong!

Saying things like:

After you start getting physical with her, it's like she suddenly gets possessed by a demon and becomes a totally different person.

I do think that at some level there's something wrong with them. They are so desperate for attention that they deliberately mislead other people and waste their time, not caring at all about how the other person feels. There's something kind of pathetic about it. The really sick ones go to enormous lengths to get that sweet male attention.

christie

Banned
Reaction score

It's true.

Women think they're playing superdetective. Hoping to find something to 'blow their little policewoman's whistle on'

That is @logicallefty 's phrase. Lol.

I think its the whole insecurity issue, the mistrust issue, the anxiety issue.

The chaotic issue.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

What is a creep?

You think to yourself:

Wrong!

Saying things like:

Most of those things are either sh!t tests or ASD...in fact if you get a woman back to your place and she says one of those things there is a 90% chance you ARE having sex if you simply play cool and don't let it phase you and continue to escalate.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to filter out attention whoares as quickly as possible. What I do is escalate almost immediately on first meeting. If they have a problem with that, I put them down as an AT and don't see them again.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that at some level there's something wrong with them. They are so desperate for attention that they deliberately mislead other people and waste their time, not caring at all about how the other person feels. There's something kind of pathetic about it. The really sick ones go to enormous lengths to get that sweet male attention.
Frame this one. Soooooo true!