“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you care if a woman is with you more for your looks rather than who you are?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I think a better way of asking the question is your looks vs. your ‘inner’ qualities. like personality, kindness, humor, ambition…. Since most men are not handsome, They have to conclude the latter is what attracts her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
Do women like you for who you are as a person, or your looks? Does it even matter?
It matters a lot. Just wait til you come on hard times, and you will at some point. One will leave you in a heartbeat, the other will stick it out through thick and thin.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
I think a better way of asking the question is your looks vs. your ‘inner’ qualities. like personality, kindness, humor, ambition…. Since most men are not handsome, They have to conclude the latter is what attracts her.
Women don't care about a man's inner qualities unless he meets the prerequisite "external" qualities like attractiveness, height, wealth, etc first. Obviously it's not so cut and dry though. Even if you're attractive and wealthy you still need a personality, hobbies, etc.
 
Top