Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you care if a woman is with you more for your looks rather than who you are?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better way of asking the question is your looks vs. your ‘inner’ qualities. like personality, kindness, humor, ambition…. Since most men are not handsome, They have to conclude the latter is what attracts her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do women like you for who you are as a person, or your looks? Does it even matter?
It matters a lot. Just wait til you come on hard times, and you will at some point. One will leave you in a heartbeat, the other will stick it out through thick and thin.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better way of asking the question is your looks vs. your ‘inner’ qualities. like personality, kindness, humor, ambition…. Since most men are not handsome, They have to conclude the latter is what attracts her.
Women don't care about a man's inner qualities unless he meets the prerequisite "external" qualities like attractiveness, height, wealth, etc first. Obviously it's not so cut and dry though. Even if you're attractive and wealthy you still need a personality, hobbies, etc.