Do You Believe In Karma?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted your opinion on this matter.

Currently i am seeing a woman who i am in a commited relationship with.. been dating 6 months now, and things are pretty serious..

I am 40 years old.. and she is 44 years old..

Now i agree at this early point of the relationship i should still be spinning plates.. but i get this feeling that if i cheat on her.. then that shiit is going to come back and hit me hard one day..

If i do wrong by her, then i guess its only a matter of time, till Karma deals with me in a similar way..

What are your opinions on this matter???

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think after 6 months you should still be spinning plates? Maybe it's me but after a month or 2 I focus on one girl if I like her.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma is good so others fvck up their own life because they don't ask themselves that question.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no ultimate meaning to existence. There is no karma, there is no God, there is not an ultimate goal to which everything is directed.
It sucks a lot, but gives you radical raw freedom.
As for your specific situation its up to you to decide if you are doing wrong or not. But don't worry, there's nothing supranatural coming back to you in the future, but there's always people that might want to hurt you if you did wrong to them.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in proof, probability and verifiable facts. Karma is nonsense.

There are innocent people dying everyday. And there also terrible people living the longest, most enjoyable lives possible.

Life will never be fair, so deal with it just the way it is.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted your opinion on this matter.

Currently i am seeing a woman who i am in a commited relationship with.. been dating 6 months now, and things are pretty serious..

Now i agree at this early point of the relationship i should still be spinning plates.. but i get this feeling that if i cheat on her.. then that shiit is going to come back and hit me hard one day..

If i do wrong by her, then i guess its only a matter of time, till Karma deals with me in a similar way..

What are your opinions on this matter???

Personally, I don't believe in karma; however, I am a huge advocate of it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Real men don't cheat, they have the b@lls to end it first if they feel compelled to do so.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I believe in the law of cause and effect....

or the law of reaping and sowing...

You're reaping right now exactly what you sowed in the past. And you'll reap in the
future the seeds that you're sowing right now.

What you reap is what you sow.

So I never really looked at that as Karma, but it is classed as karma.
http://www.social-consciousness.com...laws-of-karma-that-will-change-your-life.html

The pendulum has to swing equally in both directions..

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma, no karma - lying is for strokers

Be straight with yourself and you don't have to worry about being straight with others.
I think this is a great pearl of wisdom. I believe in being honest and trying of living my life as happy as I can without hurting others. Sometimes you fail at that, but if you are thinking beforehand that doing X or Y would hurt another people that doesn't deserve it why going in that direction?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men don't cheat, they have the b@lls to end it first if they feel compelled to do so.
Yes, if I'm with a lady, she's my lady... I don't cheat!! It shows lack of character/integrity. Not who I am.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in the law of cause and effect....

or the law of reaping and sowing...

You're reaping right now exactly what you sowed in the past. And you'll reap in the
future the seeds that you're sowing right now.

What you reap is what you sow.

So I never really looked at that as Karma, but it is classed as karma.
http://www.social-consciousness.com...laws-of-karma-that-will-change-your-life.html

The pendulum has to swing equally in both directions..

How could the law of cause and effect possibly touch you if no one knows that you are the cause of all the fvckery?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
How could the law of cause and effect possibly touch you if no one knows that you are the cause of all the fvckery?
So if I were to punch you in the eye socket....

You're implying that the law of cause and effect states that somebody else must hold me accountable for my deeds......I think your missing the bigger picture. You're just looking at the surface level.

Here, listen to Bob:

Read Crime and Punishment
http://www.amazon.com/Crime-Punishment-Fyodor-Dostoyevsky/dp/0486415872

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is something whether it be karma, cause & effect, power of the universe, god, etc. However, most of the definitions of what it is are tied to movements and/or groups with other beliefs that I don't condone nor approve of. I'd just rather take the best of the knowledge that's being offered and form my own opinion about it. I'm not going to try and understand what that 'thing' is, but I realize it's there to help make 5hit right.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men age into cheating, women age out of cheating. You never hear about female politicans ensnared in cheating sex scandals, not because of virtue but because they are ugly. At 44, a woman's capacity to find a new lover, of desirability, is greatly diminishing, depending on how hard she is hitting the wall. Demi Moore, 53, is reportedly still not over Ashton Kutcher.

How a woman reacts to being cheated on also depends on how much alpha or beta you are. If a man is alpha, women are inclined to blame themselves and make excuses, whereas betas are scorned.

With that said, it's better to drop her than to cheat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe in proof, probability and verifiable facts. Karma is nonsense.

There are innocent people dying everyday. And there also terrible people living the longest, most enjoyable lives possible.

Life will never be fair, so deal with it just the way it is.
Kharma is SOMEWHAT real. For example, behaving a certain way towards others will cause your energy to align a certain way and will cause you to catch the type of attention that energy gathers.

Kharma in a social context is easy to understand. Say if a lot of people are in your business against your will. your actions will echo and ripple through the social circle. So you can't do everyone dirty or half a$$ because they will know and eventually block or stop dealing with you.

The other thing is situationally there is kharma and it's all due to the energy of the situation and your and the other persons mentality.

Like for example it's usually not a good idea to "steal" someones gf/bf/wife/husband, because history has told us that the relationship will usually fail in the same way. So no matter how much you lie to yourself, underneath all those lies is the truth and the situation was based on pure lust and opportunity. Thoese feelings will have to be dealt with at a later time and it's usually a breakup due to the lack of trust on both parties behalves.

So it is somewhat true. But yes people get away with a lot of evil and it seems nothing happens to them. However people around them become hurt, loved ones, and also get some evil which causes them on obtuse paths in life and things happen to them.

So $hit does happen.

In the end be aware of the person you choose to be and represent and ensure most of your actions are congruent.