"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do yall ever send the first text after the first date

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
I always end the date with "text me when you get back, so I know you got home safe". Most women find it really sweet and it forces them to text first. If they don't it means no interest from them.
Ah, so this is the kind of date where guy and girl agree to meet at a location.

But I also hear times where the guy picks up the girl, then drops her home somewhere, so this conversation isn't possible. I wonder which type of dating is more common?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
We made out prior, i even backed off when she wanted more. She also talked about cooking me food and watching tv shows with me. When i dropped her off she gave me a kiss on the Cheek. "Do you want to see me again?" She asks. I responded with maybe. She tells me to text her when i get home. I felt pathetic for the kiss on the cheek. I never texted her... I'm wondering if she is going to reach out.
Mistake. She literally asked you to see each other again. You are game playing. Some of you guys read this stuff as theory but don’t know how to apply any of it in the real world.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
When all you have to text is:
"the test came back negative"

Then you WIN
 
Top