Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women like to be dominated?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious whether or not girls like to be dominated say like in a club or if its through social circle or even a date? For example, does grabbing a chick's hand or waist and pulling her in work? Also does picking a girl up or even scooping her under your arms work? I'm curious to try this out on my social circle at school this Thursday. Can it help increase attraction for chicks who never thought of you that way before? I'm trying to change up my classmates perception of me as being a more dominant and assertive male instead of their previous perception of me being a passive, timid, quiet shy guy while at the same time I want to become this more dominant and assertive person. I haven't seen them in a month and while others even longer.

I was thinking when I see some of the girls this week, when I go for the hug I would pick them up, or if I stick out my hand and they reach out then I pull them in. I also want to try scooping a girl up under my arms. Is this too much and will they think I'm weird?

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and yes. Wishy washy undeciding behavior I've realised is what woman do. Watch your parents sometimes; have you noticed mums the one whom will take a while to decide on things while dad usually straight up makes a choice on a matter? Even if his choice gets him into trouble?

Now onto dating, when out, the dates I've had success on have been the ones where I've lead, I've made a choice and the HB follows. From the get go when you greet her at hers; going for a kiss on the cheek, hugging her - essentially letting her know tonight is a date on YOUR terms. Choose the restaurant, choose a parking spot. When walking grab her arm and lead her somewhere or look in her eye and tell her you both are going to do something spontaneous you just spotted like a ferris wheel.

Girls want a man not a boy. It's the difference between a hug at the end of the night or pushing to go back to hers or another date.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
I'm just curious whether or not girls like to be dominated say like in a club or if its through social circle or even a date? For example, does grabbing a chick's hand or waist and pulling her in work? Also does picking a girl up or even scooping her under your arms work? I'm curious to try this out on my social circle at school this Thursday. Can it help increase attraction for chicks who never thought of you that way before? I'm trying to change up my classmates perception of me as being a more dominant and assertive male instead of their previous perception of me being a passive, timid, quiet shy guy while at the same time I want to become this more dominant and assertive person. I haven't seen them in a month and while others even longer.

I was thinking when I see some of the girls this week, when I go for the hug I would pick them up, or if I stick out my hand and they reach out then I pull them in. I also want to try scooping a girl up under my arms. Is this too much and will they think I'm weird?
Being aggressive turns on alot of females. And yes aggressive alpha males do lead females.

Again I know beautiful females that describe an alpha male as a man who is not afraid of women, and he goes for what he wants. He does what he wants without fear of offending her. To them this is masculine, and it brings out the little girl in her that finds this tough guy attractive and can protect her.

I find when I cold approach I am dominant and aggressive and this gets me better results than when I act timid and soft.

Be a man. Dominate her with your kino, but know when she doesn't like it and then you back off. You'll get way more results this way.

Being aggresisive and dominant has always landed me a kiss close in less than 5 minutes when cold approaching.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all a case by case basis. Just be decisive. Indecision is a woman's role.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a breed of the women nowadays who behave like men, they like to be in charge. These are usually the career minded women who walk around in power suits, delay getting married and are looking to settle later in life.

Personally I give these types a miss.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is water wet?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Dominated? Good luck with that.

Women want to be lead. Maybe an occasional woman wants to be dominated in public.

In the bedroom, dominated is absolutely true

eliza86

Reaction score
It really depends on the woman. Some women like it, some do not like. I like my husband to dominate me during sex, but another woman might haul off and slap you silly for doing that!