Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women in Australia just want a white guy?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is aussie and I'm not white...She was one of those racist heart of darkness sjw liberals that only saw minorities as a tool to use against republicans/conservatives. What's wrong with non white women? White women are a pain in the ass not worth your time anyway.
So you eventually broke up with that girl. Many non white women, especially Indian types, are even more prejudiced to want white (ie trophy white bf) than white women are. They practically worship white (ie esp nordic features) on a level that white women dont so its actually worst.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Australia and can confirm yes most women just want a white guy, and when i say white i mean the Chris Hemsworth type or Chris Brown (white Australian vet not the american rapper)
Are you the right type of white?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Australian women have the reputation of being big SJWs/feminists. White, Australian SJWs/feminists will have sex with minority men and date minority men. They prefer Black/African men and less so Indian/South Asian men.

Taking what I just said about white Australian women into consideration, many of the white women of Australia are a lot like the white women in the United States who use swipe apps. They are looking for 6'0"+ white men.

In Australia, there are many women of East Asian ancestry. I'm less familiar on their reputations.

Reaction score
So you eventually broke up with that girl. Many non white women, especially Indian types, are even more prejudiced to want white (ie trophy white bf) than white women are. They practically worship white (ie esp nordic features) on a level that white women dont so its actually worst.
I used to date a light skinned Indian from Punjab as well. Yes, they can be more prejudiced upfront but take it like a soft shell. Once they know you aren't a fool then they will lighten up to you. With white women, they will always see you as a useful tool regardless of who you are. White women dating outside their race are most likely doing it as a motive/means to an end while an Asian girl that dates a black guy does it because she really likes you. She introduce me to her family, I learned their customs, unfortunately she just wasn’t the right fit for me and we broke up.

These SJW white women that date other races do not and will never love you. They will use you as a shield and bat to fight her battles and god forbid you have a kid with one of them. My Aussie ex got fired for racism against a black woman and her first thing to come out of her mouth was my boyfriend is black lmao! I have dated plenty of white women and you are better off finding a trumper/Republican one because you will know that she truly loves you and is not using you for her SJW Elizabeth Warren agenda. Every time I went to her house, I felt like the dude in the movie Get Out lol.

Stay away from them bro, trust me. This post triggered me too lol.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Australia, but my Indian friend pulls really well. He's goofy, chill, and confident. A lot of Indians make the mistake of believing that girls want the super serious stoic personality, or some nice guy/provider that dresses in business attire, when really it'd be better for them to play the role of a guru/no judgment type of guy. While being stoic is important, you shouldn't entirely focus on closing off your emotions. Be the fun, irritating, older brother these girls have always wanted. Create your own look/style that sets you apart from all the other pajeets who just try to imitate white people and fail at it. You're not white, but you're not brown either, you're you.
When people here say stoic, they mean that you shouldn't let life get you down, or complain when things get tough. Not "be a blank concrete slab" that all these other guys try to be. You can be excited, you can be outgoing, you can be fun and mess up (sometimes) and brush it off (without self deprecating).
Exactly, if your "stoic" all the time, how does that make a woman connected to you "feel"? Will she even WANT to be connected to that?

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only natural that white women desire white men, it's the most natural thing and choice of mating ever, it's plain logic
But then, every women from every ethnicity consider white men to the most desirable
And south asian men to be the least desirable
If you're not rich or making good money, semi famous, or you're a rare breed south asian chad, I would say you have very little chance with white women, slim to none even.
Go back to india and get a tight attractive young indian girl, that's your best chance to reproduce