Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women in Australia just want a white guy?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's something you'd have to ask the ladies lol
It's easy, just be the polar opposite of women.

You'd have one part of attraction settled.

Then work on looks, social acuity, ambition - passion and effectiveness.

For men, its a combination of all the above that makes him attractive.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If the Indian women in Australia are dating white guys I need to get me a plane ticket! I am around Indian women all the time now and I’ve never once even seen a hint of one being with any man but an Indian man. They will laugh and joke but when it gets even a tiny bit flirty they ain’t having it..

GoldenArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
I went on a date today. Conversation was good but she wouldn't reciprocate with flirting or light physical touch.
2 Hours after the date ended, she texts me this:

Heyyy it was really nice to meet you today!!! I would like to be friends with you, as I think you're a fantastic guy. ☺

You know it from the start that you just ain't her type when she doesn't flirt or reciprocate, but continues to ask you about your profession. So I responded:

Hey, I didnt feel any chemistry. You have a lot going for you and wish you the very best!

She replied immediately:

Yeh I felt the same, but it was still lovely to meet you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Update:
I went on a date today. Conversation was good but she wouldn't reciprocate with flirting or light physical touch.

Heyyy it was really nice to meet you today!!! I would like to be friends with you, as I think you're a fantastic guy. ☺

You know it from the start that you just ain't her type when she doesn't flirt or reciprocate, but continues to ask you about your profession. So I responded:

Hey, I didnt feel any chemistry. You have a lot going for you and wish you the very best!

She replied immediately:

Handled like a boss right there. Winning :up:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

She replied immediately:

How did you meet her?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the Indian women in Australia are dating white guys I need to get me a plane ticket! I am around Indian women all the time now and I’ve never once even seen a hint of one being with any man but an Indian man. They will laugh and joke but when it gets even a tiny bit flirty they ain’t having it..
I guess I have one up on you then. I married an Indian lady and I'm not Indian either.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not from Australia or have spent time down under. So it would be difficult for me to offer a suggestion about how to generate interest from these chicks. What I do know is that there are some universal, unwritten "guidelines" when approaching women (or really anybody):

1.) Are you genuinely smiling when you approach them?
2.) Are you coming in indirectly and is it a "comfortable" distance?
From the side or diagonally? Typically when you approach any strangers head on, that indistinctly brings on a confrontational response from the other party. But when you give them an escape route, they're going to be more at ease.
That also means you want to keep your distance as well. Rule of thumb is more distance equals more comfort. Then when you develop more rapport and easier vibes, you can edge closer into their circle.
3.) What about addressing the reactionary questions? "What do you want, and how long is this going to take?"
4.) Can you prove that you have social proof? Even if it is the people you just talked to before approaching the set you want to pick up?

These are the normal steps to start a conversation at a high success rate. If you're not hooking and you're crashing and burning on every approach it's either you need to work on how you present yourself (hygiene, well fitting clothes, demeanor, etc...) or are you following the steps to successful approaches.
Suppose the lady is a cashier in Australia and is more flirtier with a certain type of guys and even engages them socially? Do any of your points matter then?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I guess I have one up on you then. I married an Indian lady and I'm not Indian either.
Nice! I will make a separate thread probably tomorrow about how to game Indian women when you are white. Would love your input and to hear your story. Indian people absolutely fascinate me. Beyond the women being hot and smart, the guys are great people too. I love working with them. Particularly in the technology field I don’t think the average person realizes just how smart Indian people are. But anyway I will make a separate thread so I do not hijack this one.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! I will make a separate thread probably tomorrow about how to game Indian women when you are white.
I am not white though and appear to partially identify with the OP's lens of his world.

logicallfefty said:
Would love your input and to hear your story. Indian people absolutely fascinate me. Beyond the women being hot and smart, the guys are great people too. I love working with them. Particularly in the technology field I don’t think the average person realizes just how smart Indian people are. But anyway I will make a separate thread so I do not hijack this one.
My folks help set me up and her folks also cooperated and we just hit it off after the first date. She is mildly intellectually handicapped and had some serious baggage (a kid, ex-boyfriend that has shared custody rights and is paying child support, fluctuating schedules of when she is available due to her child, etc...). It's really a story two desperate people trying out something that crashed and burned.

The bragging rights I have on this are very limited at best. It's not like I married a young Bollywood actress. However, she had such a warm and accepting heart during the dating/honeymoon phase, and even paid for a hotel room out of her own credit card so we could be naked together, or we drove together with my folks in the same car, etc... that it would be hard to imagine that this would have turned out as ugly as it did.

So, all I have is a one-time experience, or perhaps a brief relief from being incel (ie. I would make an analogy to having a moment in a Black and White film have scenes of colour and then going Black and White again). I went to see a prostitute after the separation in order to wreck my own system so that I would not think of her or the beauty of what happened in 2014, such as the engagement, wedding, or being married with her. The two hookers were Spanish, the last one was from Brazil and her work name was Bianca. I made sure that this would be the last memory of that sequence before the nervous breakdown that happened afterwards. Now, it's 5 years later.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@corrector Thank you for sharing your story. That’s a second one you have on me, I’ve never been with a hooker.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hmm...maybe you could start a pimp service like in the movie Bachelor Party and find a big dude named Milt to be your muscle?? :)

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Australia. Here, it seems that every quality girl, regardless of her ethnic heritage, is chasing white guys.
I'm born and bred in Australia, but am from an Indian background. Naturally, I would prefer to mingle with girls who I can relate to so my preference is for girls who grew up in Australia. I'm in my early 30s now, still single. I've spent time on working on my self - personality wise, extracurricular hobbies, fit body, travel etc. I am educated, have a good job, investments etc (However, I don't reveal any of my accomplishments to women).
Here's my problem:
- Approaching women in real life: the moment girls see men of Indian appearance, it seems like they shut you down with their invisible wall. They don't give off inviting signals, nor do they appear welcoming when you say hi or give a genuine complement. I don't use any shady pick up lines.
- Online: I pretty much get left swiped by all and sundry, except for those who are fat, older by a few years, have kids, do drugs, unemployed etc. I even allowed my white friends to take pics of me and use them to create an account (Tinder, Bumble, POF etc.) and allowed them to come up with their own description and interact with women as they please. Just about every one of them shut me down - it was very common to hear the "sorry, you're a nice guy, and you're good looking, but you're not my type".

I feel like I'm stuck.
If I do go on a "date", usually it's because the woman was getting bored of being alone and single, and might end in a root, but nothing more. The moment a white guy comes along, regardless of whether he does drugs or been out of prison or what not, the girls will drop you like a rock for him. As for the white guys who have their head screwed on the right way (like my friends), good on them - they pretty much get the highest quality girls with minimal effort. If they play rugby or went to a private school, we're talking model territory.

Might be worth adding:
When I traveled to Europe, I found women to be far more open minded and actually showed a fair bit of interest in me. When I went to USA, it was no different to Australia. Asia - their women are nice, but very shy! Again, they showed more interest than in Australia.
This leads me to believe that I'm fkd in Australia.
We completely understand your frustration. Unfortunately, this might be more common than you think and you can be a good-looking native with your s**t together but when it comes to women finding potential partners, genes come into play and they are biased in that regard. Also, women deeply care about what their friends and family think so that can be another huge factor.

Women are dime a dozen, and one will have evolved to the point that such things do not bother her. And will appreciate your values and vision.

Now let us close with the most important thing here and that is to BE VERY PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE. Be unf**ckwithable and care less about what people think about you and more about how you view yourself which seems like you are being hard on yourself.

Be proud of your ancestors and heritage. Be proud of your traditions and respect them. Show so much pride and confidence in who you are that you will eventually attract someone who will cherish that.

And lastly, obviously easier said than done and there is a lot that comes into play, but if it's something that you think might prevent you from having a family, etc, consider relocating. Just don't do it solely on the desire to find a woman.

Cheers mate,
Modern Man Advice

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Australia. Here, it seems that every quality girl, regardless of her ethnic heritage, is chasing white guys.
I'm born and bred in Australia, but am from an Indian background. Naturally, I would prefer to mingle with girls who I can relate to so my preference is for girls who grew up in Australia. I'm in my early 30s now, still single. I've spent time on working on my self - personality wise, extracurricular hobbies, fit body, travel etc. I am educated, have a good job, investments etc (However, I don't reveal any of my accomplishments to women).
Here's my problem:
- Approaching women in real life: the moment girls see men of Indian appearance, it seems like they shut you down with their invisible wall. They don't give off inviting signals, nor do they appear welcoming when you say hi or give a genuine complement. I don't use any shady pick up lines.
- Online: I pretty much get left swiped by all and sundry, except for those who are fat, older by a few years, have kids, do drugs, unemployed etc. I even allowed my white friends to take pics of me and use them to create an account (Tinder, Bumble, POF etc.) and allowed them to come up with their own description and interact with women as they please. Just about every one of them shut me down - it was very common to hear the "sorry, you're a nice guy, and you're good looking, but you're not my type".

I feel like I'm stuck.
If I do go on a "date", usually it's because the woman was getting bored of being alone and single, and might end in a root, but nothing more. The moment a white guy comes along, regardless of whether he does drugs or been out of prison or what not, the girls will drop you like a rock for him. As for the white guys who have their head screwed on the right way (like my friends), good on them - they pretty much get the highest quality girls with minimal effort. If they play rugby or went to a private school, we're talking model territory.

Might be worth adding:
When I traveled to Europe, I found women to be far more open minded and actually showed a fair bit of interest in me. When I went to USA, it was no different to Australia. Asia - their women are nice, but very shy! Again, they showed more interest than in Australia.
This leads me to believe that I'm fkd in Australia.
How about we swap lives? You come to London and I'll go to Australia.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Australia and can confirm yes most women just want a white guy, and when i say white i mean the Chris Hemsworth type or Chris Brown (white Australian vet not the american rapper)

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Australia, but my Indian friend pulls really well. He's goofy, chill, and confident. A lot of Indians make the mistake of believing that girls want the super serious stoic personality, or some nice guy/provider that dresses in business attire, when really it'd be better for them to play the role of a guru/no judgment type of guy. While being stoic is important, you shouldn't entirely focus on closing off your emotions. Be the fun, irritating, older brother these girls have always wanted. Create your own look/style that sets you apart from all the other pajeets who just try to imitate white people and fail at it. You're not white, but you're not brown either, you're you.
When people here say stoic, they mean that you shouldn't let life get you down, or complain when things get tough. Not "be a blank concrete slab" that all these other guys try to be. You can be excited, you can be outgoing, you can be fun and mess up (sometimes) and brush it off (without self deprecating).

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Always though Aussie's were mostly white. There's not many Latinos, Asians, Blacks or even Jews there. Seems by demos, it's overwhelmingly white/UK origins.

Reaction score
My ex is aussie and I'm not white...She was one of those racist heart of darkness sjw liberals that only saw minorities as a tool to use against republicans/conservatives. What's wrong with non white women? White women are a pain in the ass not worth your time anyway.

Last edited: