"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

do women have warped views of loyalty?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’ve had multiple short term relationships with women that were high interest for 2-3 months and then a day or week later I was dropped like a bad habit. One girl even stood me up on our last date after we’d seen each other ever weekend for 2 1/2 months.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I’ve had multiple short term relationships with women that were high interest for 2-3 months and then a day or week later I was dropped like a bad habit. One girl even stood me up on our last date after we’d seen each other ever weekend for 2 1/2 months.
cant wait for the downfall of the west, its gonna be dysfunction junction, with them crying out for mens help
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Ive noticed with a lot of women i deal with, and in my family.

When they get back with their ex, they cut all new date prospects instantly, ie: Don't even reply to DM's

my point being they don't even fade away. and keep orbiters chatting like i think they would.

literally super high interest to ghosting in 5 minutes flat.....

then they check back in again when it fails......

I would have thought they would have kept men orbiting for a few weeks, unless the ex is potentially insecure and checking her phone

weird species
Your first mistake is not using the block delete function and getting hotter younger girls. #next
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Your first mistake is not using the block delete function and getting hotter younger girls. #next
its an observation, I also have a well respected job in my Town, As much as id love to troll women for a living, I cant
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I’ve had multiple short term relationships with women that were high interest for 2-3 months and then a day or week later I was dropped like a bad habit. One girl even stood me up on our last date after we’d seen each other ever weekend for 2 1/2 months.
Become a mercenary. I am not playing.afte4 busting a nut, be hitting on other girls on your walk back to the car. Don't mistake sex or something like spending a weekend means these skanks are loyal. Hit and run material.

There is a scene in the movie Heat where Robert Daniro talks about willingness to walk. Spoiler - he demonstrates the following. Men need to develop a solipism of their own. Rollo refers to mental point of origin.


Not your girl. Just your turn.

I can count on one hand the amount worth a damn. Still not playing house.

The lizard brain is evolutionary why men value LOYALTY. it has survival benefits once upon a time. Women lack loyalty yet men still bend the knee. Men need to disconnect from provider and security male as well as being loyal to women. They don't warrant that until proven otherwise.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
its an observation, I also have a well respected job in my Town, As much as id love to troll women for a living, I cant
That doesn't mean that you cant block her. You have this finite life. You make space and like a vacuum you pull in women with high interest or you #next.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
My parents split up when I was 2, and I was raised by a single mom. Constantly around females during my formative years.

To this day, it’s a struggle for me to not empathize more with women than with men.
Meditate. Pray. Go to burning man and trip balls. Get past that otherwise you are in for a lifetime thrashing by women. The greatest generation women deserve empathy. They had character that is lacking in modern women today. these women married a her best. not post wall. they built a life with their men. today women are on the carousel and come entitled despite past her best. a basic background check of her digital footprint is a insta downgrade to booty call. not play house and move her in.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
cant wait for the downfall of the west, its gonna be dysfunction junction, with them crying out for mens help
It was so messed up how she did it. I kinda figured she had low interest in me the whole two months, I even called her out on it and of course she denied it. She’d keep calling and texting me and asking me to do stuff. Matter of fact the night she stood me up, I hadnt talked to her in a week, she text me wanting to do something. I was like fine whatever. I admit I was 15 mins late but she knew I was on the way, she even sent me a text “are you here?” And I pulled up 3 mins later and responded. Nothing. Called her and realized she’d blocked my number. Sent her a message on Facebook. Nothing.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I hope you’ve moved on.

These women that go from hot to cold at the drop of a hat are nothing but trouble.
I have. Took me an entire week to get over it.lol I expect the worst now when dating women. Had one woman I’d just gone to a wedding with and dumped me the next day to get back with her ex. She drug me to a wedding, met all her friends and family. Then im dumped the next day.lol nothing surprises me anymore.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
It was so messed up how she did it. I kinda figured she had low interest in me the whole two months, I even called her out on it and of course she denied it. She’d keep calling and texting me and asking me to do stuff. Matter of fact the night she stood me up, I hadnt talked to her in a week, she text me wanting to do something. I was like fine whatever. I admit I was 15 mins late but she knew I was on the way, she even sent me a text “are you here?” And I pulled up 3 mins later and responded. Nothing. Called her and realized she’d blocked my number. Sent her a message on Facebook. Nothing.
The call out is a waste. Red pill parrots the same thing but they got burning desire down. You called her and she blocks you. You msg and no answer. I hope you got the message and more options.

Pro tip. Level up. When you see her in a distant future you will see the bullet you dodged. It's a character flaw on her but on you as well to over analyst.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top