Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do women have warped views of loyalty?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed with a lot of women i deal with, and in my family.

When they get back with their ex, they cut all new date prospects instantly, ie: Don't even reply to DM's

my point being they don't even fade away. and keep orbiters chatting like i think they would.

literally super high interest to ghosting in 5 minutes flat.....

then they check back in again when it fails......

I would have thought they would have kept men orbiting for a few weeks, unless the ex is potentially insecure and checking her phone

weird species

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a woman who used to be high-interest this week looking at a wall-clock over my head while I'm talking to her. Mmmkay, I guess I'm boring now. "Bye, Felicia..." and then she's like, "no, no, no..." reaching for my rich arm. I mean, she's a former druggie, tatted to the hilt, yellowish-toned skin indicating some health problem and she wants me to just be a dancing monkey for her when I wouldn't even be a dancing monkey for the hottest of hot gals before me talking to me? Get the fvck outta here...
I'm not that horny for a fvck, even if she wasn't speedily approaching 30. Staying single has made me well-to-do. I very much like it, having more authority in my world, than a married or LTR man would have in his world. I guess that right before marriage, a man has the most authority over a woman he'll ever have in today's world (due to LEGAL ramifications, of which attitude changes or follows suit). When they haven't got their hooks in you, you have the ultimate authority, in TODAY's world. In times of the millions of years past, you had authority in greatest amount the furthest along in the relationship you went up until death.

There's a breakage now, no linear cool-sailing path or cruise into the afterlife that your grandparents had (if you're Gen-X like me ~ I got to see my grandparents living the old-school way where Papa had ALL the authority - what was bought/done and what was not case closed end of discussion, this is millions of years guys MILLIONS vs. 40 or so minuscule nano years of existence in our upsidedown (genocidal) world today).

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A frame that has helped protect my heart for years is not expecting loyalty and having my own back.

I spin plates and I assume they're spinning plates themselves.

I don't listen about their "guy friends" nor do I enquire.

I have my plans, goals, journeys set, they're free to join if they want.

I disregard everything else.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The higher their interest, the more loyal they are. When they are in love they don’t even notice other men.
so if she recently dumped her bloke 4 weeks ago, she would severe all ties with new guys of high interest, if he worked his way back in you mean?

its how instant they do it, was my point.....

Ive known a few instances over the years where the woman has gone cold and totally vanished within half a day, where as that very morning she was pursuing hard......low and behold a week later you see her with the previous bloke

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women haven't even heard of that word. My ex was talking to me behind her new partners back for the first 13 months of their relationship. And i was the one who walked away. They are "loyal" to whoever meets their needs. They are very cunning and calculating and know exactly what they are doing, yet when confronted they act like children and gaslight you. I've learnt many lessons over my dating life, and the best lesson i learnt is to not bother and walk away. Given i'm a passionate and loyal person, it took me a long time to get that right.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are "loyal" to whoever meets their needs. They are very cunning and calculating and know exactly what they are doing
I agree , I knew already loyalty was a masculine trait. you worded it better "he meets their needs/possible attachment"

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will only remain loyal if she is dependent on a man in someway; money, green card, kids, citizenship. If she is not dependent, she will not remain loyal.

This is why commitment, in 2020, Instagram, snapchat, and facebook, does not exist. The only thing a man can do is have sex with her ASAP and do his own thing. It’s up to HER to secure commitment.

You want some type loyalty from a young girl? Impregnate her. Only way she will remain loyal. Even then it’s iffy.

That’s why I tell young guys get a girl pregnant before 25. You can always make more money when you are older. You can always get more education when you are older. You cant always sleep with a 22 year old when you are older.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few issues with impregnating her while being young or any age for that matter. The chances of staying with her long term are slim in this modern age and then you're left with paying child support, not being able to see your child in some cases and some other dude stepping in to be your child's father. Not such a good idea for me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When they get back with their ex, they cut all new date prospects instantly, ie: Don't even reply to DM's

my point being they don't even fade away. and keep orbiters chatting like i think they would.

I would have thought they would have kept men orbiting for a few weeks, unless the ex is potentially insecure and checking her phone

weird species
Women have no inherent sense of loyalty or morality. Look at the media they consume. The themes are not about loyalty to a higher cause. Its not about betrayal ( unless its an obsession with cheating). Their media is gossip, status posturing and drama filled reality shows.

It is men who make movies about loyalty to a gang, a mafia, higher causes etc. God never commanded women to love or be loyal to men. He just commanded her to respect and obey. They are organic portals that were meant to be child rearers and domestic helpers. Thats it. Expecting anything else from them has led me to dissapointment lol.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

weird species
Women are all about themselves. They want the best guy they can get and if you're not it then you are disposable.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People - men and women - do what's in their best interest. Sometimes interests align, sometimes not. The best relationships (romantic, platonic, business) are those wherein many, or at least important, interests align.

It's said that if you want loyalty, get a dog. Try not feeding your dog and see how loyal it is when it bites your hand. (Note, don't actually try this.)

Show me someone who's loyal and I'll show you someone who's selfish. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Women have so many optiins that they can afford to discard their old orbiters for new ones very easly. Us men do not have that luxury.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People - men and women - do what's in their best interest. Sometimes interests align, sometimes not. The best relationships (romantic, platonic, business) are those wherein many, or at least important, interests align.

It's said that if you want loyalty, get a dog. Try not feeding your dog and see how loyal it is when it bites your hand. (Note, don't actually try this.)

Show me someone who's loyal and I'll show you someone who's selfish. Nothing wrong with it at all.
bad analogy, most dogs would still be loyal, some dogs did die before they woul turn on they owner, and unfortunately its not rare to happen.

I would compare to a cat then even when feeding they will not care about you lol

or like hyenas, they will always attack when you are weaker

AfterTheParty

Reaction score

This blog post by Rollo explains it best. It's literally a defence mechanism. It's their biological imperative to forget who they were last with. Unfortunate for us guys who wonder if they're thinking of us... they usually aren't unless we make a REALLY good impression...

They'll be on to the next guy they're with, and they'll trying to rationalise why that's the best guy they're with...

The only way to counter what they're feeling? Make yourself appear better than the guy they're currently with. Hypergamy, through and through.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bad analogy, most dogs would still be loyal, some dogs did die before they woul turn on they owner, and unfortunately its not rare to happen.

I would compare to a cat then even when feeding they will not care about you lol

or like hyenas, they will always attack when you are weaker
Its a good sign if you are being too weak ( ie: not taking care of yourself). When your stronger they behave differently.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score

This blog post by Rollo explains it best. It's literally a defence mechanism. It's their biological imperative to forget who they were last with. Unfortunate for us guys who wonder if they're thinking of us... they usually aren't unless we make a REALLY good impression...
Agree but with one small alteration. That would apply to quality women. Low self esteem, insecure, broken women will always think about their ex partner(s) especially the one they were with long term. Bonds and attachments aren't easily broken and in some cases they never get over it. They are just masters at putting the mask on. Think of it like a sluggish computer running programs in the background. The new guy has her but is sharing her with you, mentally. Those background programs just keep on running.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t look at the whole package when it comes to a man, and that ends up being their ultimate downfall later in life. As for those orbiters, while they may wonder why she dropped them suddenly, what they don’t realize is it’s a blessing in disguise. They’ll look back next time a woman tries to make them an orbiter and think “hmmm last time I did that I got ghosted, do I really want to go through that again?” and hopefully they’ll pass.