Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Women Get Angry if You Don’t Act Beta?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m back doing door to door again and having a blast. There is something I’ve noticed tho that sometimes happens and it’s with attractive women. I just notice they seem very angry at me sometimes. I speak to hundreds of people a year and I can tell you my door presence is on point so I’ve started to suspect maybe it’s the fact that I am Unphased by these attractive women. I can’t think of any other reason why they get so angry and short with me sometimes.

I been doing this for 7 years so it’s not that I’m bad at it or being socially retarded.

anyone else ever noticed attractive women getting angry if you genuinely DGAF about her one way or the other?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m back doing door to door again and having a blast. There is something I’ve noticed tho that sometimes happens and it’s with attractive women. I just notice they seem very angry at me sometimes. I speak to hundreds of people a year and I can tell you my door presence is on point so I’ve started to suspect maybe it’s the fact that I am Unphased by these attractive women. I can’t think of any other reason why they get so angry and short with me sometimes.

I been doing this for 7 years so it’s not that I’m bad at it or being socially retarded.

anyone else ever noticed attractive women getting angry if you genuinely DGAF about her one way or the other?
Most men submit to them. Yes. Don't try to reason with it. Keep it moving. B

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Some women do get put off by a man being “too alpha.” The correct term is calibration.
Yeah but that’s the thing, my calibration is good with most other people. What could the issue be?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that’s my suspicion as well. I don’t know a solution because duplicating isn’t an option
Enough acting to be a "siren" to them just like they do us. Otherwise you'll get accused if being controlling and aggressive. They have to be disarmed and charmed instead.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they expecting you to act beta from their initial impression of your appearance?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they expecting you to act beta from their initial impression of your appearance?
Hard to say. I’m working door to door. Despite my own beliefs, I’m sure most people see it as a loser profession

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if it’s disingenuous. If you truly are an alpha she isn’t going to fu*k with what you want. Exception being if you’re in an LTR and she’s starts pushing back on your frame.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if it’s disingenuous. If you truly are an alpha she isn’t going to fu*k with what you want. Exception being if you’re in an LTR and she’s starts pushing back on your frame.
I’m not being disingenuous. In fact, over the years I’ve learned the only way to succeed at this is to be 100% authentic.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe they are just angry, and not much to do with you.
That could be. Over the years I’ve learned that is always a possibility. I’ve also noticed that whenever I’m on my A game, there are always a few haters. But when everyone loves me, I’m not getting any results.

I guess I just hoped that this was something I could use to advance my
Game.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but that’s the thing, my calibration is good with most other people. What could the issue be?
How many people do you have good calibration with, where you are sending them the message that you DGAF about them?
Guys must not be needy, but I think people can take this DGAF thing too far.