Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women care what car we drive?

R

Ranger

If it’s paid for sure Richard. If you borrowed on rust to be (vehicle) for the express purpose for women...many have tried that and were severely disappointed.
I do get what your point is.

Reaction score
If it’s paid for sure Richard. If you borrowed on rust to be (vehicle) for the express purpose for women...many have tried that and were severely disappointed.
I do get what your point is.
It would be foolish to spend $105k in cash for a car due to the opportunity cost of tying up all that money.

R

Ranger

It would be foolish to spend $105k in cash for a car due to the opportunity cost of tying up all that money.
We do agree. A vehicle and debt in general are the worst coffin nails. I have a F-350 2006 Ford diesel pickup that I fixed up nicely and a 1998 Toyota Tacoma that I take good care of. Both are paid in full. A new truck is near 80,000 smackers. That’s nuts. I’m “interviewing” my third plate this afternoon. I’m new to this but it’s working for me.
Earlier a fixed up early muscle car was mentioned. That is a good option as well.

Reaction score
We do agree. A vehicle and debt in general are the worst coffin nails. I have a F-350 2006 Ford diesel pickup that I fixed up nicely and a 1998 Toyota Tacoma that I take good care of. Both are paid in full. A new truck is near 80,000 smackers. That’s nuts. I’m “interviewing” my third plate this afternoon. I’m new to this but it’s working for me.
Earlier a fixed up early muscle car was mentioned. That is a good option as well.
My truck cost $2000.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will throw in my penny. Just my take. If you are looking for a standard girlfriend or LTR, you will act and present yourself and project that. This will evoke the woman’s “girlfriend” mode. This means your car matters a lot. Your resources matter greatly.

Now if you are not interested in a “girlfriend” or LTR, you eventually will present something completely different. You will present yourself as a breeder. Then the car falls down the list as you are presenting genetic fitness for breeding.

A woman is never just one or the other. Like Tomassi said...”The moment you think of the panther as a pet, your a dead man.”
A woman has this genetic duality. She can be either at any time. She can be cooing and loving on her friends new baby or over a puppy and two hours later be getting it in every hole with the worst possible man she can scrub up.

She’s both!!!!
Do not buy anything for women. Focus on long term financial success. Don't finance a car.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At first, I was going to give a sarcastic answer and say that yes, they care about your car, wallet, bank account, etc.

But then, I thought about it and realized that your car and how you take care of it may be representative of how you take care of the things in your own life.

Having a car that's 3-7 years old, in good shape, clean and detailed would probably be good enough. It's kind of like, not always needing to buy expensive high-end brand name clothing. You can go for less known brands that have above average quality as long as you take extra care in how it fits your body. I'll go for high-end stuff once my income reaches a point where high-end becomes a tiny fraction of my disposable income.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as cars go they should be congruent with the rest of a man's lifestyle. Don't live in a trailer park and drive a Ferrari unless you own the trailer park (or several - they are quite lucrative actually :cool:)...personally I don't care what kind of car a man drives so long as I like the man and what he stands for. Am I going to date someone who drives a rusted out beater? No. Men with rusted out beaters aren't going to make the cut with me in other ways...especially given that I'm dating in the 40's and 50's where a man should have been able to accomplish some thing in his life just as I have.

My current guy drives a late model modest Ford vehicle that he keeps immaculately clean. He used to drive an exotic muscle car, but he found that it had some disadvantages. The disadvantages were 1.) It attracted too much attention and people wanting to touch it, and oogle it and take pictures of it, which he liked for a time but that got old; 2.) It attracted too much attention from law enforcement when he would go out, which crimped his ability to go out (what fun is a 700+ HP car if you never get to really drive it because all the police are watching you like a hawk); 3.) It was incredibly expensive cost of ownership over time (new tires were 4 figures a batch, oil changes required a specially qualified and very expensive mechanic, regular maint. was incredibly expensive, etc.)...and his business income went up and down with the economy but the cost of keeping that car stayed expensive. He misses it sometimes but he doesn't miss the expense and the unwanted attention.

I agree with @marmel75 that you should never spend money (and NEVER get into debt) for a depreciating asset. That is dumb. A very poor use of capital indeed. I pay cash for cars, get the absolute best deal that I can negotiate, and drive them until the wheels come off. That's what I learned from my family.

I did buy my ex husband an older muscle car (that was something I promised him when we got divorced). It's a Challenger 6-speed Hemi with a custom exhaust and catback and whatever else...It's the car he really wanted and it was very clean and well taken care of with lots of extras and options and upgrades for the money. And yes I paid cash. It's loud and sounds great and he is enjoying it. He gets some extra attention from women because of it, but he's good with women any way so it's kind of a wash.

stop defending women

even the ones on this forum are looking for well-earning male (and they overtly claim it).
Correct statement. However I think some context is appropriate. I for one do not care to be a sugar mama. I've already got an ex and kids to support financially. I don't care to sign up for any more of that. I get approached constantly by hot men aged 28-40 who frankly are too young for me...but they approach anyway. Breeder type guys as some refer to on this thread. Meh. I'm going to think I know more than they do in life, I am not going to think they can lead me (I've met ONE who I thought could - he was 35, owned an international business, was a millionaire, and was very grounded and sexy and mature - but he was still too young.)...

Because I require someone who is on the same level as myself financially I won't date someone who doesn't have means. NOT because I'm seeking resources (I have my own resources) but because I'm seeking someone who *thinks* like I do, who understands business and success like I do, and preferably someone who knows MORE than I do and so I can learn from him and expand my knowledge base by knowing him.

And yes, I'm interested in the man as a person. Who he is as a person is very important to me. Yes he needs to have his act together as I do, and be physically attractive as I am, but beyond that I care a great deal about who he is as a person. To think women don't care about who a man is, well that is both foolish and short sighted.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Do not buy anything for women. Focus on long term financial success. Don't finance a car.
Well said, agree completely. I will add that If a woman likes you, she’ll like your vehicle also if its clean and well kept up. It’s not about the car, but it’s all about the man she’s in it with…

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. You shouldn't care what women want, only you. Vast majority of people buying expensive cars it's because of other people not themselves.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s all relative. Looks, status, wealth, and game all factor into the equation. When one is lacking, it should be compensated for in the other components.

Yes, good game will make up for a lack of looks status wealth. Hence why these communities exist.

But yes, having indicators of high status and wealth — having a flashy car etc. — will attract women.

Just remember that it’s a blend of these components and some women will value certain components over others. Women who value the superficial materialistic components are generally of low-quality.

Also remember that while indicators of wealth and status will interest women, no woman will remain sexually attracted to a man solely on the merits of his material items. If you’re an insecure, approval-seeking b!tch with a Bentley (90% of men who feel the need to own a Bentley), she’s not going to want to keep fvcking you.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How embarrassing, shameful really. Assuming they're not staged.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a Mercedes. My GF drives a Porsche. I think car, like fashion or a good body is a plus. But not decisive.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely enhances image, for me it's matter of cost/value.

I took an f80 m3 and rs5 out for a test drive (always loved m3s) and the feeling/buzz is out of this world.
But I only drive to and from work (before lockdown) and when going to the shop or with daughter, so not sure dropping 40k plus is worth it..

With my 2014 civic, don't care where I park, if it gets scratched. No doubt will be more anxious with an expensive car I love.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is interested in you as a person. They are incapable of loving a man for who he is. Women only care about what you can do for them.
idk man ive have women " fall in love with" me when I was dead broke. Good looking college chicks though. It seems like when they are young they are okay with dating you for you. But you have to be good looking or popular.

We are contradicting ourselves in the manosphere. On one hand we lament that women go after broke bad boy losers with nothing. Then on the other hand we say that women cant love you for you. I see evidence for both sides. Maybe the two stances are not mutually exclusive?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk man ive have women " fall in love with" me when I was dead broke. Good looking college chicks though. It seems like when they are young they are okay with dating you for you. But you have to be good looking or popular.

We are contradicting ourselves in the manosphere. On one hand we lament that women go after broke bad boy losers with nothing. Then on the other hand we say that women cant love you for you. I see evidence for both sides. Maybe the two stances are not mutually exclusive?
women go after men for different reasons. bad boys get them due to hormones, very satisfying. rich guys get them for other reasons. rich bad boys (criminals) win overall. that is why celebrities try to buy the bad boy look, often with success.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women go after men for different reasons. bad boys get them due to hormones, very satisfying. rich guys get them for other reasons. rich bad boys (criminals) win overall. that is why celebrities try to buy the bad boy look, often with success.
I totally agree. I was just pointing out that women do love men for who they are. They certainly love "bad boys" for who they are.They dont love as unconditionally as men though. They also dont love beta providers for who they are.

We also don't love women for who they are. We love women primarily based on their looks. If your girl gained 80lbs your "love" will start to disappear. Men do however have the ability to stay loyal to a woman regardless of circumstances. Men have honor and will stay loyal. Women are amoral and have no honor. So she will leave.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree. I was just pointing out that women do love men for who they are. They certainly love "bad boys" for who they are.They dont love as unconditionally as men though. They also dont love beta providers for who they are.

We also don't love women for who they are. We love women primarily based on their looks. If your girl gained 80lbs your "love" will start to disappear. Men do however have the ability to stay loyal to a woman regardless of circumstances. Men have honor and will stay loyal. Women are amoral and have no honor. So she will leave.
ah.. that way it is. logic not does it make. of the world, chemicals are master; those that define man and woman.