Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women care what car we drive?

Designer Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a reasonably nice car but it's not a head Turner. Just wondered if I was driving a top of the range vehicle would women be more interested in you. Do they view that sort of thing as success in their mind?

Would it matter if I drove a beat up old car from ten years ago?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a reasonably nice car but it's not a head Turner. Just wondered if I was driving a top of the range vehicle would women be more interested in you. Do they view that sort of thing as success in their mind?

Having a nice car will improve your success with women. You might attract gold diggers sometimes. If you also dress nice and have a nice place, you will definitely have more women interested in you. The car won't do everything for you though, you need to have some game to go along with it.

Make sure your car is clean and you are good to go. Women who care what car you drive are not interested in you as a person more in what you can offer them.
No woman is interested in you as a person. They are incapable of loving a man for who he is. Women only care about what you can do for them.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is interested in you as a person. They are incapable of loving a man for who he is. Women only care about what you can do for them.
This might be true, nevertheless I do believe that there are women, who genuinely care what kind of person you are.

I think if a women is incapable of loving a man for who he is, she has some serious mental issues, which are not related to her being a women (while it could be related). The incapacity of loving a other person for who they are is just a reflection of the incapacity to love yourself.

I really don't think you can generalize women being unable to love a man. While it might be true that many look for opportunities to benefit from a relationship this could be more related to our opportunistic society.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No
Some guys don't even have a car because they drive a motorcycle.
Having no methods of transportation is what negatively affects you unless you live in Chicago, NYC, or anywhere in Europe where taking the train in society is considered normal standards.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say it does. I knew a girl who would say she would only date guys who drove big trucks. Also as someone who used to ride a sport bike, I got a lot of action because of it.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be true, nevertheless I do believe that there are women, who genuinely care what kind of person you are.

I think if a women is incapable of loving a man for who he is, she has some serious mental issues, which are not related to her being a women (while it could be related). The incapacity of loving a other person for who they are is just a reflection of the incapacity to love yourself.

I really don't think you can generalize women being unable to love a man. While it might be true that many look for opportunities to benefit from a relationship this could be more related to our opportunistic society.
I don't think you understand. Seeing that you are a newer member, I think you still have a lot to learn about women and the red pill.

Women only care about what resources you can provide them. They do this out of there own nature. Its something subconsciously that they do. Its just like how they make decisions based of off there emotions, not logic. They don't know they do it, they just do it because its hard wired in there brains. The resources could be all different kinds of things. Its not always money. You could have high status, be very popular, have a really good sense of humor/personality, she could even be addicted to the emotional roller coaster that you put her on, etc.

They will never love you for who you truly are inside. They will only love you for what you can do for them. Accept it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really unless you drive a very high end vehicle. Immediately sticks out to gold diggers. Anything else doesn't really matter - of course you want your car to be clean and not a junker.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
car... hmmm... I drive a 15yo Golf and banging a 20yo HB8

nope, car dont matter

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport with a Yakima rack on top. It's not some beta, yuppie "look at me" vehicle. I wouldn't part with it for the world, I don't care if Elon Musk personally wanted to trade for his Tesla.

It's a MAN vehicle.
Dat's what I'm talkin' out! I have a 2001 blazer that I am dropping a v8 into.. Balls Delux and I don'ts gives a fux! This is MY ride! I do keep it clean and smeel free... :p

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could afford double my house. I went and did some home browsing while on vacation. Square footage would be 3x mine and it'd ALL be luxurious "looking" with large windows viewing the skyline. I could have that, but because my house is so low on taxes, I can't bring myself to jump for a large spread. I could Explain to any random girl I bring home (to fvck) that I choose not to buy a new home because of sweet low taxes I currently enjoy, low utilities and really no headaches whatsoever in maintenance. My house is adequate. My truck is inherited. The truck I paid $20K for 17 years ago is sitting and no longer runs. Most women do not comprehend keeping expenses as Low as possible, that our ancestors would die to have a house like mine way back then. The vulgar houses (facade) you see today may help your mind dwelling in them, but happiness can be cultivated in your mind without the proper in-front-of-you architecture. Finding a female that can imagine and use her mind for happiness, not her surroundings, is getting into unicorn territory nowadays. I'm speaking of keeping that happiness going despite her environment. A woman would have to Work at it, maybe saying incantations or self-help mumbo jumbo. I currently, my #1 girlfriend Does very much read positive expressions and tries to constantly internalize them. Rituals. At least she's trying. I have my own way of maintaining happiness in my mind. Music can assist. I love her for continuing to feed her mind, and she tries to feed mine with her readings and asks me to read them aloud. She writes footnotes and builds a one sheet reference of her favorite positive incantations to say or read everyday to keep her positive. She studies argument and how to deal with arguments between us. A woman putting in effort like that is very hard to find, but I've found one. Sure, she's not a 8 or 9. At her best she could be 7 but usually resides at 6. She's a little overweight but her skin is taught and soft, especially down at her ***** just smooth.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gold diggers do...most other women do not

Serenity

Reaction score
Girlfriend wants to buy car.
Me: What car do you want?
Her: One with automatic transmission.
Me: So what brand? Model?
Her: Don't care, just one with automatic transmission.

To them a car is mostly just a utility. The only ones who turns their heads at a cool car is guys, gold diggers and the very rare breed of women who are interested in it.

R

Ranger

I will throw in my penny. Just my take. If you are looking for a standard girlfriend or LTR, you will act and present yourself and project that. This will evoke the woman’s “girlfriend” mode. This means your car matters a lot. Your resources matter greatly.

Now if you are not interested in a “girlfriend” or LTR, you eventually will present something completely different. You will present yourself as a breeder. Then the car falls down the list as you are presenting genetic fitness for breeding.

A woman is never just one or the other. Like Tomassi said...”The moment you think of the panther as a pet, your a dead man.”
A woman has this genetic duality. She can be either at any time. She can be cooing and loving on her friends new baby or over a puppy and two hours later be getting it in every hole with the worst possible man she can scrub up.

She’s both!!!!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend wants to buy car.
Me: What car do you want?
Her: One with automatic transmission.
Me: So what brand? Model?
Her: Don't care, just one with automatic transmission.

To them a car is mostly just a utility. The only ones who turns their heads at a cool car is guys, gold diggers and the very rare breed of women who are interested in it.
Isn't that like 99% these days??

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NEVER put lots of money into assets that depreciate in value over time instead of appreciate in value. Unless you are so rich you are already retired and can afford it. When I buy a vehicle its with the intent to drive it until the body falls off.

If not put that money you save by not flushing it down the toilet on a vehicle into your 401K or other investments.