Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women care what car we drive?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on how a girl views vehicles/guys. If that girl views a vehicle as an extension of who a person is, then it matters.
To what degree depends on the girl. Some it makes no difference what you drive. However many do care, and not just the gold digging types.

A girl I am seeing right now told me she went out with a guy that she was on the fence with. Afterwards she saw the car he drove(Nissan Sentra) and said that was the nail in the coffin for that guy. This girl drives a newer Mercedes 240. ;-)

I own a special edition/limited production pickup that few women know about. Guys that are into cars are fully aware of what it is and will always stop and ask questions about it. Several girls I dated have been with me at the time this occurred, and afterwards it never fails....my status in their eyes has risen. These guys that complimented me on my vehicle gave me social proof. Women eat that schitt up.

I've also dated a girl that thought all guys needed to drive lifted/jacked up Ford/Chevy trucks or they weren't very manly.

I've got a couple sports cars which fit my personality and they help me stand out amongst the crowd. But I'm a car guy so its my identity. Its an extension of who I am. Girl see that and taken notice. There are also a few girls out there that are into cars, so they help me connect because we automatically have something in common.

You should never purchase a vehicle to try and get girls...most will see right thru that and will see you as a fraud. The only ones that won't mind will be the gold diggers/materialistic what can you do for me ho's.

I'd never date a girl that had a messy/dirty car. Automatic turnoff.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it matter if I drove a beat up old car from ten years ago?
You don't understand female hypergamy.

My mate drives a old muscle car. He's deezed and late twenties. High middle income salary with several side projects. You can hear and see women get moist as he drives by.

I prefer luxury vehicles but it paints a target on your back. Drive a Asian import three to four years old. Prowl in luxury vehicles.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U

user43770

I honestly wouldn't know how much a nice car matters. I've never had a flashy car. Not my style.

How often are you in your car? How many hot women do you actually drive by that you get a chance to talk to?

I've never met a woman driving down the road. I've met them through social circles, cold-approach and happenstance.

I'd get rid of my car if I could. Waste of money.

U

user43770

You don't understand female hypergamy.

My mate drives a old muscle car. He's deezed and late twenties. High middle income salary with several side projects. You can hear and see women get moist as he drives by.

I prefer luxury vehicles but it paints a target on your back. Drive a Asian import three to four years old. Prowl in luxury vehicles.
Ok, hold up.

You're the one that keeps telling dudes to "not look pretty", right? Feminine imperative and all that, right?

And you follow it up with some sh1t like this? lol

No need to sink money like a cuck.

Go out and meet women in person.

You don't understand game, @DEEZEDBRAH .

U

user43770

lmao, stop defending women

even the ones on this forum are looking for well-earning male (and they overtly claim it).
I'm not denying hypergamy, I just think the term gets thrown around loosely.

You, I think you're a quitter. You'd rather fvck a dude than face rejection from a woman.

U

user43770

lmao, stop defending women

even the ones on this forum are looking for well-earning male (and they overtly claim it).
Hypergamy this and that, I get it.

Don't use hypergamy as an excuse to not have success with women.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not denying hypergamy, I just think the term gets thrown around loosely.

You, I think you're a quitter. You'd rather fvck a dude than face rejection from a woman.
lalala who cares what id rather want?

i did get sex from girls regardless my low status and ****ty job, im just saying thats one of qualities they seek in a man - its not impossible without it, but with it you get way more possibilities

U

user43770

lalala who cares what id rather want?

i did get sex from girls regardless my low status and ****ty job, im just saying thats one of qualities they seek in a man - its not impossible without it, but with it you get way more possibilities
Hypergamy is a boring topic. It's become an excuse for dudes not to get laid.

Good for you if you're doing it.

62Telecaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
...guys, the cold hard truth is that you never buy a nice car to attract women. You buyba car because you're a "car guy" and you wanted to own your dream car. You will not attract women, you will attract other men who like cars. Women just want a nice, respectable, clean ride from their guy. So that's the truth...swallow it as you may, and don't be an idiot.

Having said that, I love my Mustang to death and plan to own one at all times from here on out until the day I die. 90% of all interactions and compliments come from guys...and when a girl does comment on it, it's usually "oh that's pretty" or something generic. Point in case...girls are not into cars like a lot of guys think they are. Don't drop crazy amounts of your money on a car just to impress people...it'll get dinged, the paint will fade, the value will sink like a rock, it'll need repairs, etc.

...if you want to buy a nice car, you need to have a personal reason to own it.

62Telecaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
...guys, the cold hard truth is that you never buy a nice car to attract women. You buy a car because you're a "car guy" and you wanted to own your dream car. You will not attract women, you will attract other men who like cars. Women just want a nice, respectable, clean ride from their guy. So that's the truth...swallow it as you may, and don't be an idiot.

Having said that, I love my Mustang to death and plan to own one at all times from here on out until the day I die. Every one will be bought new, specced-out at the dealership, and ordered as part of me personalizing the experience and getting it as I want it. For me, 90% of all interactions and compliments come from guys...and when a girl does comment on it, it's usually "oh that's pretty" or something generic. Point in case...girls are not into cars like a lot of guys think they are. Don't drop crazy amounts of your money on a car just to impress people...it'll get dinged, the paint will fade, the value will sink like a rock, it'll need repairs, etc.

...if you want to buy a nice car, you need to have a personal reason to justify why you own it. Never drop loads of money on an object thinking that it will impress people and get you somewhere.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

I will speak my piece now. Talking about cars. A few years back I worked in Downtown Denver for an engineering company. In the mornings I would stand outside with the doorman for the building. I made friends with the older black guy.
I would watch the parade as hot women would make their way to the building for work. I’d get to talk to a lot of them.
I was starting to notice how these nice cars would pull up and the girl would get out and the guy would drive off.
So I commented to this black friend of mine how guys would drop their girlfriends and wives off. A constant parade of sexy sometimes.
He just looked at me for a moment. Finally in disbelief he smiled at me and finally spoke...
“Ive worked here over ten years now. Those guys are dropping off the girls that own those cars. They are deadbeats and they have the woman’s car during the day before they come back pick them up at the end of the day.”

So let that sink in. It’s the women who owned those cars. Their **** boyfriends were driving them to work. That’s how important a fancy car is.

Reaction score
I will speak my piece now. Talking about cars. A few years back I worked in Downtown Denver for an engineering company. In the mornings I would stand outside with the doorman for the building. I made friends with the older black guy.
I would watch the parade as hot women would make their way to the building for work. I’d get to talk to a lot of them.
I was starting to notice how these nice cars would pull up and the girl would get out and the guy would drive off.
So I commented to this black friend of mine how guys would drop their girlfriends and wives off. A constant parade of sexy sometimes.
He just looked at me for a moment. Finally in disbelief he smiled at me and finally spoke...
“Ive worked here over ten years now. Those guys are dropping off the girls that own those cars. They are deadbeats and they have the woman’s car during the day before they come back pick them up at the end of the day.”

So let that sink in. It’s the women who owned those cars. Their **** boyfriends were driving them to work. That’s how important a fancy car is.
Is your point that we should strive to be deadbeats?

R

Ranger

Is your point that we should strive to be deadbeats?
Would you make a point like that? If you missed the point read it again. Right towards the bottom.
It doesn’t mean anything if you going are at it from a breaders perspective. It you are looking for a girlfriend, LTR or wife...a car would matter. She breeds for DNA traits and hunts for resources. To be both would take a lifetime of skill to acquire.

Reaction score
Would you make a point like that? If you missed the point read it again. Right towards the bottom.
It doesn’t mean anything if you going are at it from a breaders perspective. It you are looking for a girlfriend, LTR or wife...a car would matter. She breeds for DNA traits and hunts for resources. To be both would take a lifetime of skill to acquire.
Having an expensive car shows that you have resources. Having a chrome wrapped Lamborghini says you have so much that you can afford to waste it recklessly.