Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do we realize that 99% of posts here all stem from trying to increase interest level?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very few women that just everything I say is the Right thing to say to her because her voice or her personality or her welcoming always sparks my brain to create a line or inflection that spurs interest in her mind and every time we see each other we never get put off by one another or angry or in a bad mood with one another. We just 'click.' I have one like that going on 4 years now, she's a mom, a teacher, a former librarian, with a chirpy voice (always has turned me on or sparked my mind to love her in speech and other ways of course - the woman who changed me forever in 2005 had that same voice, think June Carter or Reese Whitherspoon you know A-type). My first impression to her landed perfect (like a gymnast and SHE is very gymnasty), and all throughout our 'liking' of each other has stayed strong even building. She's 4 years OLDER than me, but my mind shunts this knowledge, though I know my eyes seeing her declothed would wince the sag and fatness (though she's recently lost weight, doesn't matter cause 'I' know past early 30s, most women's bodies are not to my liking) so maybe we could just lose control and not get fully naked, that would be ideal. She's married. I feel a strong urge from myself and her everytime we meet though, how I say her name how she says mine and how we must hide our affections from one another from others present because all of us know she's married. She's very sexual in being like in secret she lets slivers get shown in smile from the side. She's (or was) involved in church. She probably sees me as being a validation of sorts of that she's still "got it" (attraction). It's purely her spirit and voice that attracts me though and her acceptance of me or dropping everything for me and sexual word play with me overtones/undertones that get me aroused many hours after an encounter with her. It's youthful. It's the sneakiness of it all also that draws me in or I can tell she's spinning a spell on me and I'll return it on her. She's kinda a mercenary in her work and from a state in the midwest - middle of nowhere - or obscurity (cold place) but she has to work and is certainly Not rich just middle or low-middle class. She's a mom and a reader/educator. If we were to be alone (completely and without a shadow of a doubt for the next few hours) I wonder if she would force the issue because she has grabbed my hands before (kind of alarming or surprising last year). She likes to play though. It would be dangerous.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because most people have not experienced women with crazy high levels of interest. After you've dated a lot of people and experienced the occasional ones with high interest level, you no longer try to please them but just entertain yourself with the conversation.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Just today I decided to visit a new grocery store in the area and was carpet bombed with ladies showing interest. It's not because of how I look physically, but rather because of who they sense I am... What I project.
What did you project?

Ten years ago I was clueless and virtually incapable of attracting women. Thanks to SoSuave that is no longer a problem.
What did Sosuave tell you to do?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you have good interested level then conflicts etc ruin the relationship slightly but you will remain in contact. To raise again you just go back to the guy she was interested in right?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Women like you or they don’t. There’s no low or mediocre interest.
I want your input on this.

When you meet a woman her interest is six and above, just enough for her to go on a date with you. If it is 8 and above you can fck her. If it is bellow 8 you have work to do. Well, when her IL is 8 you can fck it up with your mouth and actions, lower her IL. Isn’t this true?

Plz comment.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want your input on this.

When you meet a woman her interest is six and above, just enough for her to go on a date with you. If it is 8 and above you can fck her. If it is bellow 8 you have work to do. Well, when her IL is 8 you can fck it up with your mouth and actions, lower her IL. Isn’t this true?

Plz comment.
No numbers.

Her interest is high enough to go on a date with you but she isn’t comfortable enough to sleep with you yet. The ‘work you have to do’ would be just making her feel more comfortable.

You lower her interest by making her uncomfortable. It’s like any reasonable person, the more uncomfortable you make someone feel the less they want to be around you.

You can also lower it by doing, or saying, things that she finds unattractive. The men who are the most successful with women have an ability to make them feel comfortable around him.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not good advice for the average guy here trying to bang women out of his league.

From personal experience- My last relationship had lmoderate interest level maybe 40-50%. . I pursued her on and off for months. Finally got her and ****ed the **** out of her and she fell in love with me.

This site is about gaming women with low to moderate interest level...that takes a bit of game. If you need this site to bang a woman with high interest level there is probably something seriously wrong with you and your ****ed

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not good advice for the average guy here trying to bang women out of his league.

From personal experience- My last relationship had lmoderate interest level maybe 40-50%. . I pursued her on and off for months. Finally got her and ****ed the **** out of her and she fell in love with me.

This site is about gaming women with low to moderate interest level...that takes a bit of game. If you need this site to bang a woman with high interest level there is probably something seriously wrong with you and your ****ed
What should they be hearing? The fact is guys have to get in where they can fit in.

There are guys who chase certain hotties for months and get nowhere and feel frustrated; they've expended a tremendous amount of energy and have literally tried EVERYTHING......and then there are certain guys that said women will respond to just like that and be on a date with that guy within no more than 2 weeks. That's just how it is - it's delusional to think you can make someone LIKE YOU when there is no interest- it's a waste of your time. It doesn't mean EVERY woman will do this, but if it ever gets to the point it feels like a chore than just get the **** out of there. Then again that is probably the problem that 95% of the people posting on here face - they are trying to win over a woman that is NOT interested and they wonder why because they have done X,Y & Z.

Make yourself as attractive as possible sure, but only waste your time with chix willing meet you half way.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if women were always respectful, courteous, polite.

Stuck true to their word, dependable, made sure to present themselves in the best way possible to you.

Would this site exist? You would simply pick the one which you liked the most, and have a great relationship with her, no playing mind games, no manipulation.

And if she decides to no longer behave this way, no problem, you say your goodbyes cordially and move on to the next one.

My point with these obvious, trite remarks is to remind yourself when you were with a girl who had a high interest level. She likely behaved just as above, and things were likely great. Only invest your time with women who have a high interest level. You will never have a problem with women anymore, you will never have the need to go to this site, you will never think about red pill / blue pill, alpha / beta, chad, whatever bull**** terms.

This whole site should be replaced with a single line. Only invest your time with women who have a high interest level.
What if the only gals that have a high interest level in me are fat? :mad:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should they be hearing? The fact is guys have to get in where they can fit in.

There are guys who chase certain hotties for months and get nowhere and feel frustrated; they've expended a tremendous amount of energy and have literally tried EVERYTHING......and then there are certain guys that said women will respond to just like that and be on a date with that guy within no more than 2 weeks. That's just how it is - it's delusional to think you can make someone LIKE YOU when there is no interest- it's a waste of your time. It doesn't mean EVERY woman will do this, but if it ever gets to the point it feels like a chore than just get the **** out of there. Then again that is probably the problem that 95% of the people posting on here face - they are trying to win over a woman that is NOT interested and they wonder why because they have done X,Y & Z.

Make yourself as attractive as possible sure, but only waste your time with chix willing meet you half way.
They lost or degraded the following chasing hotties:
1. Self respect
2. Masculinity and balls
3. Pride
4. Confidence

Bathing in low interest non sexual attention guarantees you more if the same.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top NFL running backs and quarter backs have a great offensive line. Take the ***** where you can get it. They will provide you a sexualized energy. Some of the skinny girls are in competition with the heavier ones so thryll want to "cheat" with you.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What if you’be been with a woman and there’s clearly high interest; lots of sex, she pays a lot of the time, meets you more than halfway, calls, texts, wants to hangout every weekend, talks about the future, calls you husband material, wants to plan trips overseas but she consistently creates problems and is overly critical and scrupulous?
Would that just be insecurity, waxing and waning interest, or?
I’ve paid heavy compliments to this woman and she had responded with ‘she doesn’t feel worthy’ or when she’s waken up in the morning with me she had cried because she said she was happy for the first time in a long time.

Maybe it had nothing to do with interest but more-so low esteem. I really don’t know.

I’ve experienced this and it left me bewildered, still does to this day. It’s what brought me to the board.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like love-bombing to me. Watch yourself mate. If something is that easy then it's not gonna last forever.
What do you mean by love-bombing? And easy? It was by no means easy; there was both good and not so good.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search for 'love bombing NPD" or "love bombing BPD" however it won't save you if you are target of love bombing. If it lasts that long then claws are already deep in your soul and you will understand it all the hard way.

Of course I don't know your situation so feel free to brush it off. My own bad memories and heightened sense I aquired after dealing with my BPD ex raise my awareness everytime when I read comments like yours above. If it's far from what you are experiencing then please accept my apologies for making you feel uncomfortable.
Oh I don’t know if it was love bombing. She was sweet but didn’t say things that didn’t have grounding or weren’t possibly true. I believe she had high interest. Just didn’t know what to do with the vacillating actions at times. But then again, she was a woman

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta start somewhere ;).

Seriously though, don't stoop down to that level. I actually find "thick" girls attractive, but being seen out in public with them is a different thing...they're like a scooter, fun to ride but don't let your friends see you doing it.