Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Do U trust internet chicks?

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
This is a questions for all the guys who is in ANY internet dating sites

I for one, is in 5+ dating sites (all free ones :p)

I have gone out with 4 chicks to be exactly in an year. I haven't gone out with any of them on a SECOND date, I guess they regretted...

although at the meeting place, she wouldn't be like "*suprised look* are you (name)?" me: "yes" ** start backing up, and runs away **
no actually 4 of my dates didn't run away from me, she would stick with me from start to end, talk freely, wouldn't find ways to leave the date, and end it with a friendly wave hand good bye, then later email me about going out again in the future, although when I ask them, they never have time or too BUSY :rolleyes:

this time I am about to this chick I barely knew, she saw my dating profile and thought I was "cute" ("cute" for guys? :rolleyes:) and her friends thought of that too... lol so we were talking for few hours, finally she asked to meet me... BUT


1) she said she has a boyfriend


2) this is what she wrote me before I talk to her on MSN messenger

hihi nice to meet chu .. my name is Tamera and hehehe i would be gald to be a friend of yours.. hehehe .. welps ... thanks for dropping bah my AFF hehehe .. welps ttul then .. BYE !!!!!
so it's likely she is going out with me as a friend, i am okay with that


3) but while we are chatting, this is what she said


at first:

hahaha my friends thinks your kyooote and hoping you dont have a gurlfriend
I didn't say anything then she asked me again later on

do you have a gurlfriend bah any chance ?
so its likely she wanted me to hook up with her friend, which I haven't seen her friends picture


5) she lives an hour and thirty-five minutes from me :eek:


and stupidly I gave her my house number, I told her that I am not such a phone talker so call me before we meet up, she agreed. Up until now she haven't called, so I am glad...


so do you think I should go out with her, as a friendship ofcourse :rolleyes: lol and no I wouldn't mind "friends with benefits" if she agrees. Plus she is one years older than me and pretty looking so what should I do?



thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
To answer your question

No I do not trust internet chicks

I dated a girl I met in a chatroom for 3 months once. We started having some problems and I tried to give her space. Found out later she was already hooked up with some other dude she met on the net from cali.

The moral of the story. Far too many chicks are looking for a BBD Bigger Better Deal and the internet allows them to think they found it just cuz some dude with a pretty boy pic will chat with them.

This is a really sore subject for me, maybe I shouldn't be the one to give you objective advice.

Damn internet hos
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Do hot girls actually do internet dating? If so why? If they're hot why would they need a computer to meet guys when guys probably already hit on them.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
i h8 tooking 2 peepo whu haf baddish enishg skillz hheehehe!


*Kills self*
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
i have found that b*tches tell alot of lies in real life.

b*tches on the interent tell even more lies.

i don't date chicks off the internet. never had to, i am always meeting chicks and getting numbers enough in real life to keep enough on the line where i don't have to ( but i would give it a go :) ).

i reckon it would be tricky cause you gotta chat to them, but remain a mystery ? how do you guys do it ? i am curious


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
i have found that b*tches tell alot of lies in real life.

b*tches on the interent tell even more lies.

i don't date chicks off the internet. never had to, i am always meeting chicks and getting numbers enough in real life to keep enough on the line where i don't have to ( but i would give it a go :) ).

i reckon it would be tricky cause you gotta chat to them, but remain a mystery ? how do you guys do it ? i am curious


Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
Yeah Fukkin *****es! I don't trust any of em
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Date internet chicks - yes

LTR internet chicks - HELL NO!

Ever onward has it on the ball...internet chics are ALL attention hoes. ALL OF THEM.

Look at at all the pages/profiles on sites like myspace.com. Half the women have their t*ts and asses hanging out with personal quotes like "I can't find an honest man"..blah blah blah..

The reason why internet girls are horrible LTRs is that they are on those sites to have AFCs go by and kiss their asses with comments like..you're so hot..what a beautiful hottie..please marry me..etc...It doesnt matter if you're the next best thing to sliced bread, she needs the attention of other men to make herself feel better...

but...find a girl that needs this attention..wine her..dine her..DJ her..and for the most part, internet girls are easy FBs and ONS.
 

*Mariosex

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New Zealand
Not any more, thats for sure :(. I've been fooled by 3+ girls now.. who have all turned out to be guys. Now.. that MAY sound like I'm a gullible idiot. But many others I knew were fooled also. I got revenge on all 3 of them though.

From now on, I rarely talk to girls on the internet. I can't trust any of them :(.
 
Top