This is a questions for all the guys who is in ANY internet dating sites
I for one, is in 5+ dating sites (all free ones
)
I have gone out with 4 chicks to be exactly in an year. I haven't gone out with any of them on a SECOND date, I guess they regretted...
although at the meeting place, she wouldn't be like "*suprised look* are you (name)?" me: "yes" ** start backing up, and runs away **
no actually 4 of my dates didn't run away from me, she would stick with me from start to end, talk freely, wouldn't find ways to leave the date, and end it with a friendly wave hand good bye, then later email me about going out again in the future, although when I ask them, they never have time or too BUSY
this time I am about to this chick I barely knew, she saw my dating profile and thought I was "cute" ("cute" for guys?
) and her friends thought of that too... lol so we were talking for few hours, finally she asked to meet me... BUT
1) she said she has a boyfriend
2) this is what she wrote me before I talk to her on MSN messenger
3) but while we are chatting, this is what she said
at first:
5) she lives an hour and thirty-five minutes from me
and stupidly I gave her my house number, I told her that I am not such a phone talker so call me before we meet up, she agreed. Up until now she haven't called, so I am glad...
so do you think I should go out with her, as a friendship ofcourse
lol and no I wouldn't mind "friends with benefits" if she agrees. Plus she is one years older than me and pretty looking so what should I do?
thanks
I for one, is in 5+ dating sites (all free ones
I have gone out with 4 chicks to be exactly in an year. I haven't gone out with any of them on a SECOND date, I guess they regretted...
although at the meeting place, she wouldn't be like "*suprised look* are you (name)?" me: "yes" ** start backing up, and runs away **
no actually 4 of my dates didn't run away from me, she would stick with me from start to end, talk freely, wouldn't find ways to leave the date, and end it with a friendly wave hand good bye, then later email me about going out again in the future, although when I ask them, they never have time or too BUSY
this time I am about to this chick I barely knew, she saw my dating profile and thought I was "cute" ("cute" for guys?
1) she said she has a boyfriend
2) this is what she wrote me before I talk to her on MSN messenger
so it's likely she is going out with me as a friend, i am okay with thathihi nice to meet chu .. my name is Tamera and hehehe i would be gald to be a friend of yours.. hehehe .. welps ... thanks for dropping bah my AFF hehehe .. welps ttul then .. BYE !!!!!
3) but while we are chatting, this is what she said
at first:
I didn't say anything then she asked me again later onhahaha my friends thinks your kyooote and hoping you dont have a gurlfriend
so its likely she wanted me to hook up with her friend, which I haven't seen her friends picturedo you have a gurlfriend bah any chance ?
5) she lives an hour and thirty-five minutes from me
and stupidly I gave her my house number, I told her that I am not such a phone talker so call me before we meet up, she agreed. Up until now she haven't called, so I am glad...
so do you think I should go out with her, as a friendship ofcourse
thanks