do u ever ask a girl if...

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's been some things I haven't quite made "clear" to myself yet - so I'd like to get other people's opinions or learn the "rules" (if there are any) for the following inquiries directed toward a girl you are interested in pursuing a relationship with.

A.)Do you ever ask them (when you just want to know right away - like after 1st date, so you can decide if it's time to 'next' her and move on) "Do you see us being more than friends?" - the reason why I'm thinking about asking this is because the girl is... I don't know maybe unexperienced at dating and/or shy - she doesn't know what she wants yet, so she's not being all that open. I'm not sure that she gets the message I don't want to be "friends," but she hasn't said we were "friends" either so... it's kind of left open.

B.)Do you ever ask, "Well, how do you feel towards me?" - I'm not sure if that question gets you anywhere...but I guess it would help give me a better understanding, for my own good.

That's all I can really think of that I might ask for now. I'm comfortable with the girl, and I think she would be comfortable answering these questions. I just need to find out if this sh*t is going anywhere b/c she lives like 30min away and I mean... I don't want to just be friends. I made the mistake of not being more aggressive on the date or while we spent time together as far as kino, but we did have some "sensual talk" which she initiated. Overall, good minus the kino.
I'm tired of guessing, and I want to get direct, the clock is ticking.

Thanks for anything.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) No, I let actions speak louder than words :D
2) No, because of the above reason, and because it shows a certain level of insecurity.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
how bout sexual questions? like 'are you a virgin" etc

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
asking her is she is a virgin might scare her off a little. Especially if its the first date... second... maybe...

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) no, never, none, zip, knot, nether !
2) no, never, none, zip, knot, nether !

be c&f..... dont straight out and ask: are you a virgin?
instead, say: hey, we just meet XXdays ago and you'r holding my hand!(or watever) by the looks of that, i tihnk you;r not a virgin...

Chill! and read the bible:cool: